Afrikaans | العربية | অসমীয়া | asturianu | azərbaycanca | Boarisch | беларуская | беларуская (тарашкевіца)‎ | български | বাংলা | བོད་ཡིག | bosanski | català | کوردی | corsu | čeština | Cymraeg | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form)‎ | Zazaki | ދިވެހިބަސް | Ελληνικά | emiliàn e rumagnòl | English | Esperanto | español | eesti | euskara | فارسی | suomi | français | Nordfriisk | Frysk | galego | Alemannisch | ગુજરાતી | עברית | हिन्दी | Fiji Hindi | hrvatski | magyar | հայերեն | interlingua | Bahasa Indonesia | Ido | íslenska | italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | ភាសាខ្មែរ | 한국어 | kar | kurdî | Limburgs | lietuvių | Minangkabau | македонски | മലയാളം | молдовеняскэ | Bahasa Melayu | မြန်မာဘာသာ | مازِرونی | Napulitano | नेपाली | Nederlands | norsk nynorsk | norsk | occitan | Kapampangan | polski | português | português do Brasil | پښتو | Runa Simi | română | русский | संस्कृतम् | sicilianu | سنڌي | සිංහල | slovenčina | slovenščina | Soomaaliga | shqip | српски / srpski | svenska | ślůnski | தமிழ் | тоҷикӣ | ไทย | Türkmençe | Tagalog | Türkçe | татарча/tatarça | ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵜ  | українська | اردو | oʻzbekcha/ўзбекча | vèneto | Tiếng Việt | 吴语 | 粵語 | 中文(简体)‎ | 中文(繁體)‎ | +/-

Benvenuto/a!Edit

Ciao Alexmar983! Un benvenuto da parte mia sulla Meta-Wiki di Wikimedia! Questo sito serve a coordinare e discutere di tutti i progetti Wikimedia. Potrebbe esserti utile leggere le nostre policy (in inglese). Se sei interessato a fare traduzioni, visita Meta:Babylon. Puoi anche lasciare un messaggio su Meta:Babel o Wikimedia Forum (ma per favore, leggi le istruzioni che si trovano all'inizio della pagina prima di scrivere). Se vuoi, puoi lasciarmi un messaggio nella mia pagina di discussione. Buona fortuna!

Nemo 15:45, 13 June 2014 (UTC)


Military history user group titleEdit

Greetings, firstly thanks for your support and feedback to the proposal to form a user group for military historians of Wikipedia. As there is enough support for the proposal, it is time to choose a title, and go ahead. Please vote at Talk:Discussion to incubate a user group for Wikipedia Military Historians#Group name. Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talkmail) 11:41, 2 January 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Nomination PhaseEdit

Hello again Alexmar983! As stated in our previous message, nominations for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group steering committee elections are now open and will remain open until the 9th. If you are interested and have read the instructions, please nominate yourself on the election page. Please forward your queries to libraries lists.wikimedia.org, and for private correspondence, please get in touch with one of the founding members. And finally, wishing you a prosperous and happy new year on behalf of the user group founding members! On behalf of the user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:00, 3 January 2018 (UTC)

Updates on the user group election and #1Lib1RefEdit

Hi everyone, two quick but important updates:

Timeline for nominations and votingEdit

  • Nominations are extended until 12 January 2018.
  • Candidates will be lightly vetted by the Founding Members (excluding those who are candidates) to help form a well-functioning committee.
  • Vetting will happen from the 13th up to 21 January 2018.
  • Voting will begin on the 22nd of January and end on the 4th of February.
  • To be able to vote, editors must have joined the usergroup before the 21st of January.
  • Results will be announced on or before the 10th of February.

How you can support #1lib1refEdit

On behalf of the Founding Members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:50, 10 January 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting PhaseEdit

Hello once again! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2018 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group by 21 January 2018, you are eligible to vote. As mentioned under the instructions for voters, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.

On behalf of the Founding Members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:24, 22 January 2018 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election ResultsEdit

Hello everyone! The steering committee election for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group is finally over and the results you were patiently awaiting for is here! We had many great candidates with awesome skillsets and experience, unfortunately not everyone could make it to the final eight. We are grateful to all the candidates for stepping up and boldly throwing their hat in the ring. It was a difficult choice and they made it. Now, the results. The candidates who made it to the final eight are,

On behalf of the founding members, the TWL team and the user group members, we congratulate the candidates on their successful run and welcome them to the committee. The steering committee and the founding members will soon meet to discuss the handover and next steps of the user group. Thank you--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:56, 16 February 2018 (UTC)

Global preferences ready for testingEdit

Greetings,

I am contacting you because of your support for Global settings in the 2016 Community Tech Wishlist. Global preferences are now available for beta testing, and need your help before being released to the wikis.

  1. Read over the help page, it is brief and has screenshots
  2. Login or register an account on Beta English Wikipedia
  3. Visit Global Preferences and try enabling and disabling some settings
  4. Visit some other language and project test wikis such as English Wikivoyage, German Wiktionary, the Spanish Wikipedia, the Hebrew Wikipedia and test the settings
  5. Report your findings, experience, bugs, and other observations

Once the team has feedback on design issues, bugs, and other things that might need worked out, the problems will be addressed and global preferences will be sent to the wikis.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Keegan (WMF) (talk) 19:38, 26 February 2018 (UTC)

Richiedi una borsa per la conferenza internazionale Wikimania!Edit

 
Con questa iniziativa ricordiamo Cotton, tesoriere Wikimedia Italia e amministratore di Wikipedia in italiano

Ciao Alexmar983, ho visto che ti dai parecchio da fare da queste parti.

Ti segnalo che è possibile chiedere all'associazione Wikimedia Italia una borsa "Alessio Guidetti" per partecipare a Wikimania 2018. La scadenza è oggi, 18 marzo.

Wikimania è la conferenza internazionale annuale degli utenti dei progetti Wikimedia, compresa Wikipedia. Sarà il prossimo 18–22 luglio.

Vedi le informazioni su borse e modalità di richiesta. Controlla là per ulteriori aggiornamenti.

Puoi candidarti compilando un semplice modulo web, in cui indicare la tua partecipazione wiki e i tuoi interessi per il programma.

Questa è un'ottima occasione per poter partecipare a Wikimania anche quando non si fa dietro casa! :-)

In bocca al lupo, Giuseppe 12:55, 18 March 2018 (UTC)

Wikitongues User Group: Status UpdateEdit

Hi Alexmar983,

I am sharing this news with immense pleasure that Wikitongues User Group has been recognized by the Affiliations Committee as of 11 May 2018. Thanks a lot for registering yourself as a member of the User Group. We will shortly reach out to you with more steps on how you can participate in the User Group's activities. Meanwhile, we welcome all new ideas that you might have for the Group.

On behalf of the Wikitongues User Group-

Satdeep Gill (talk) 13:01, 18 May 2018 (UTC)

What's new from the Wikimedia and Libraries User GroupEdit

Hi Alexmar983! Greetings from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group. Yes, you heard that right! We are now officially known as the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group (previously, Wikipedia Library User Group). New group contacts are User:Merrilee and User:Sodapopinski7. The elected steering committee has been meeting twice a month ever since their election, working on the organisation and details of user group functioning. Progress is being made and we'd like to keep the members updated.
  • The committee decided to use the libraries lists.wikimedia.org and has started making announcements on the list. Please join the list for future announcements and for internal discussions and communications.
  • The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (May 14-15, 2018) is now available on Meta.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:47, 27 May 2018 (UTC)

Ancora tu? :-DEdit

Ma sei dappertutto!!! Grazie del benvenuto :-) --Frullatore Tostapane (talk) 16:38, 3 June 2018 (UTC)

Chapeau, Alex. Buona serata--Frullatore Tostapane (talk) 17:01, 3 June 2018 (UTC)

New community space for IdeaLab on ConnectEdit

Hi folks. If you're receiving this message, you've contributed to IdeaLab or an Inspire Campaign this year. Thanks for participating to develop ideas and review ones from other Wikimedians.

We are preparing some changes to IdeaLab and Inspire Campaigns. One of these changes is a new community space on Connect, where Wikimedians can find each other based on common activities or skills, and ask questions about the space. You are invited to join this community space for IdeaLab, especially if you would ever consider needing to find contributors with certain skills (like design or project management) or would like to offer your skills to others in our movement. To join, please proceed to Connect/IdeaLab and click on the "Add yourself" button on the right. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:53, 21 June 2018 (UTC)

(Opt-out instructions)

Inspire Campaign on Measuring Community HealthEdit

Do you have an idea about how to measure the health of your community? Do you want to review ideas that others have submitted? Through August 10th, we are inviting ideas on how to capture the well-being of Wikimedia communities, in terms of matters like conflict resolution, effective content creation, and being able to contribute in a collaborative environment. Ideas can be focused on either quantitative techniques, such as gathering raw data, or qualitative techniques, like surveying contributors. If you are submitting an idea, guidance is available for how to move your idea into implementation, such as through a grant or starting a Phabricator task to engage with developers.

If you're interested, consider joining the Inspire Campaign. I JethroBT (WMF) 17:13, 13 July 2018 (UTC)

(Opt-out instructions)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group updates and WikimaniaEdit

Hi Alexmar983! Greetings from the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group. Thank you for participating in the poll to help the steering committee plan activities for the year 2018. We received 84 responses, and the results can be found on the resources page. In addition to that, there are a few more things we'd like to share with you.

If you are attending Wikimania,

Bon voyage and have a wonderful Wikimania!

If you are not attending Wikimania, we have you covered too!

  • Please help us plan activities for this year by sharing your suggestions on how to implement the top two ideas from the poll results. The discussion is open on the user group talk page.
  • The latest meeting minutes of the steering committee meeting (June 28-29, 2018) is now available on Meta.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:02, 14 July 2018 (UTC)

JSTOR account redistribution (The Wikipedia Library)Edit

Hi - according to our records you received a free account for JSTOR through The Wikipedia Library. Because we’ve used up all of our allocated accounts, and it’s been some time since they were distributed, we want to redistribute any accounts that aren’t being used to users on our waitlist.

If you’re still using, or plan to use, your JSTOR access, no problem! Simply head over to the Library Card platform, log in, and request a renewal of your account. You should be able to do this from your user page, or the JSTOR signup page. If you can’t find the renewal button, or have any other issues or questions about this, please feel free to leave a message on my talk page. We’ll begin redistributing inactive accounts in September; if you request renewal after then we will only be able to reactivate your account if we have spots remaining. Thanks, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:32, 20 August 2018 (UTC)

The Community Wishlist SurveyEdit

Hi,

You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.

You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:25, 30 October 2018 (UTC)

[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018Edit

Greetings,

Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.

Kind regards
On behalf of Wikipedia and Education UG, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:44, 10 November 2018 (UTC)

Gruppo cultura classicaEdit

Ciao, scusami ma leggo solo ora il tuo messaggio. Questa mattina mi sono riletto tutte le notifiche e ho trovato anche la tua. Sì mi interesso di cultura etrusca, ma anche del resto, quindi sia preistoria che protostoria italiana e poi appunto civiltà etrusca, civiltà romana e greca. Lascio volentieri il mio nome. --Tursclan (talk) 09:54, 7 December 2018 (UTC)

Hi, Alex, I only just saw your message on my talk page. Thanks for contacting me! I've replied there >> Andrew Dalby (talk) 20:15, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
Si più tardi aggiungo le informazioni. Grazie. --Tursclan (talk) 11:04, 31 January 2019 (UTC)

Liste voci da tradurre - cultura classicaEdit

Ciao! Allora, intanto due liste ulteriormente filtrabili:

I filtri vanno molto perfezionati, ci sono ancora un sacco di voci poco o nulla attinenti, purtroppo. Comunque è un buon punto di partenza. Buona notte, --Epìdosis 23:35, 27 December 2018 (UTC) P.S. Potresti archiviare un po' di thread? :)

Comunque, dopo averci pensato stanotte, credo che sia molto più conveniente sondare di volta in volta piccole categorie anziché cercare di procedere nel mare magnum delle grandi categorie: una volta i siti archeologici della Grecia, una volta i filologi tedeschi dell'Ottocento, una volta le festività dell'antica Roma, una volta i personaggi della mitologia greca, una volta un'antica città romana ... perché, per quanto si limi, comunque le liste create a partire dalle categorie radice avranno sempre centinaia di elementi. Dimmi tu con quale argomento più ristretto vogliamo iniziare. A presto, --Epìdosis 11:45, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
User:Epìdosis le "writing week" possono avere come tema "Antica Roma" e "Antica Grecia", temi più specifici si usano ma devono essere declinabili in più modi. Quindi un tema geografico specifico va bene perché ha molte declinazioni ("comunità germanofona del Belgio" ha di tutto dalle vie ai palazzi alle biografie) ma "siti archeologici" non è propriamente così versatile. Quindi io proporrei le liste semautomatiche di vario tipo comunque, Organizzate in più filoni ma comunque tutte presenti. In ogni caso in generale possiamo metterle on una sottopagina di progetto in modo graficamente piacevole come modo elegante di indicare il lavoro da fare e linkare lì sia per le writing week che per le scelte delle parole della settimana. --Alexmar983 (talk) 12:24, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
OK, chiaramente le writing week devono avere tematiche ampie, però credo che per fini pratici sarebbe più semplice scomporre le tematiche generali in un certo numero di sottotematiche (almeno 10, credo) più facilmente gestibili con Petscan; poi OK su raccogliere tutte le liste in una sottopagina. Se vuoi posso provare ad abbozzare una suddivisione in sottoliste intanto per l'antica Grecia. --Epìdosis 12:27, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
User:Epìdosis Ok ho creato una sottosezione puoi procedere a fare delle liste lì. Puoi creerò sottopagine in modo da transcluderle nella pagina della writing week.--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:32, 28 December 2018 (UTC)

OK, nei prossimi giorni provvedo. Già che ci sono, guardando la tabella dei progetti ho notato nella parte "Related Projects" per mezzo degli elementi di Wikidata che ne avevi saltati alcuni (spero non fosse una scelta volontaria, nel qual caso annulla pure!) e li ho aggiunti; tuttavia, ho notato anche che hai aggiunto alla tabella, solo per quelle righe, ca, fa, pt e ru, dunque mi chiedevo (non sono certo della risposta) se sarebbe buona cosa aggiungere anche:

Più che altro la tabella diventa molto larga in orizzontale ... dimmi tu. --Epìdosis 16:46, 28 December 2018 (UTC)

User:Epìdosis non ho mai completato la tabella, sono sempre andato a pezzo a pezzo quando avevo tempo. Va completata ma mi rendo conto anche io che la larghezza è un problema. Ci torneremo sopra in qualche modo, penso l'unico sia togliere la stringa e sostituirla con un codice ISO, scorciare ulteriormente il carattere o mettere qualche scorrimento. la mia idea era risolvere poco prima di un messaggio a tutti i progetti invece che ai singoli utenti che si sa possono essere coinvolti spiegando con calma che la pagina è un work in progress--Alexmar983 (talk) 17:54, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
OK, allora magari un giorno procedo con quelle ultime aggiunte (e penso se mi vengono in mente altri progetti correlati); credo che forse la soluzione migliore alla fin fine sarebbe lo scorrimento, togliere la stringa mi sembra molto anonimo. --Epìdosis 18:50, 28 December 2018 (UTC) P.S. Magari "Lingua latina" io lo sposterei direttamente tra i progetti principali, mi pare piuttosto importante ai nostri fini!
User:Epìdosis hai carta bianca, ammetto che non so quale sia il codice dello scorrimento ed è uno dei motivi per cui ho tralasciato. non mi ci sono imbattuto e non avevo troppo tempo di cercarlo.--Alexmar983 (talk) 19:10, 28 December 2018 (UTC)
Allora, per le liste poi provvedo nella sezione che hai creato.
Per i progetti: ho completato Archeologia e Grecia, aggiungendo lo scorrimento laterale; ho messo tra i correlati anche Impero bizantino e Cipro ... sarei propenso ad aggiungere anche Turchia, visto che una parte consistente della civiltà greca si è sviluppata sulla costa dell'Anatolia e lì tuttora si trovano alcuni dei principali siti archeologici greci; procedo? --Epìdosis 12:47, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
User:Epìdosis. Scusa ma in questi gg ho avuto altro da fare. Poi dobbiamo rivederci de visu per un'oretta almeno, ricordami quando si avvicinano gli esami ok? Non credo sarò a Firenze ma se avverrà allora ne parleremo in treno quel giorno, ma appunto non credo sarò là.--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:51, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
OK, non c'è problema. Aggiungo giusto un altro spunto: forse sarebbe bene pensare a una soluzione migliore per i progetti che creano intere righe vuote: oltre ai già presenti Repubblica romana e Impero romano (solo es), ho rinvenuto anche, peraltro direi pressoché inattivi, i seguenti: Creta (solo fr), Attica (el ed en), poi Istanbul-İzmir-Ankara (solo tr: l'interesse sembra essere quasi esclusivamente sulle città moderne, ma tutte e tre queste città hanno anche avuto un importantissimo passato greco e poi romano, in particolare le prime due). A presto, --Epìdosis 13:22, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
User:Epìdosis si potrebbero mettere a parte in una terza categoria come "geografici". ma non so come trovare una soluzione elegante graficamente, però appunto possiamo separarle intanto.--Alexmar983 (talk) 13:29, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
OK, una tabella separata per i progetto geografici potrebbe essere una buona soluzione; intanto attendo ad aggiungere Turchia e gli altri progetti regionali, dimmi tu come procedere. Intanto coll'aggiunta di Mitologia greca e Mitologia romana sono giunto al bel totale di 26 lingue! --Epìdosis 13:43, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
Ti segnalo anche due task force di storia militare di en.wiki: mondo classico e mondo bizantino e romano. Non saprei se e dove metterle nella tabellona. --Epìdosis 13:53, 30 December 2018 (UTC)

Ricapitolando, vanno ancora messi in tabella (con eventuali migliorie grafiche):

Aggiungo che poi dovremo indicare, magari con una colorazione diversa delle celle, quali progetti sono inattivi (molti). --Epìdosis 14:03, 30 December 2018 (UTC)

Ho notato anche Monarchia romana: questo, Repubblica romana e Impero romano secondo me avrebbero bisogno di una diversa collocazione in tabella, perché non ha senso avere tre righe quasi vuote per progetti presenti in una sola lingua. --Epìdosis 14:11, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
Epì totalmente d'accordo. penso che ne caveremo qualche idea sulla riorganizzazione, se non ce la fai tu poi ci penserò io appena ho più tempo. Per le celle ammetto di averci già pensato, semplicemente non avevao ancora trovato sottomano il codice. E comunque la mia priorità penso sia il logo e le proposte adesso.--Alexmar983 (talk) 14:51, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
L'idea che mi dicevi oggi della mappa di localizzazione non è per niente male, ci provo nei prossimi giorni; intanto mi appunto qui File:Mediterranean Sea location map (blank).svg. Buona notte, --Epìdosis 22:56, 23 January 2019 (UTC)
'notte. Stavo provando a cercare una civetta in svg in quest'ora ma con scarsi risultati.--Alexmar983 (talk) 23:03, 23 January 2019 (UTC)
Mi pare che non ci sia in .svg, c'è solo in .png, ho controllato poco fa. Ho appena finito di contattare tutti gli utenti che conoscevo in tutte le lingue e che ritenevo potessero essere interessati. Ah, il buon Marcus ha già avvisato il progetto tedesco pingando tutti i principali utenti attivi, davvero un grandissimo favore! Ancora buona notte, --Epìdosis 23:11, 23 January 2019 (UTC)

Campo nell'ElbaEdit

Certo che si, anche se adesso frequento altri lidi, ho molti contatti lì. Tra l'altro ho un cugino che vive in paese ed è consigliere comunale (o è stato, non ricordo). Però, spiegami che devo fare che non ho mai partecipato a queste iniziative. Non c'entra nulla ma ti volevo far sapere che, recentemente, ho chiesto l'adesione a Wikimedia Nederland, prossimamente potrei fungere da ponte tra le due associazioni. --НУРшЯGIO(beware of the moose) 14:26, 15 January 2019 (UTC)

Tornando all'Elba, le mie conoscenze in loco si sono diradate nel corso degli anni ma tra il cugino e quelli che posso ripescare nella rubrica di qualche vecchio telefonino ancora funzionante, qualcosa potrei fare. Mettimi nel loop, anche se gli elbani sono gente un po' ostica, ci provo. --НУРшЯGIO(beware of the moose) 04:06, 17 January 2019 (UTC)

Re: Toscana WikiEdit

Grazie, guarderò se c'è qualche evento che mi interessa --Lombres (talk) 10:37, 25 January 2019 (UTC)

e dove sarebbe l'"elenco delle attività"? --Lombres (talk) 11:46, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
non sono molto esperto dell'argomento, come si "libera" il mio comune? Se viene "liberato" posso poi fare foto alle chiese per aggiungerle su Commons? Posso farle anche con lo smartphone o devo farmi prestare una macchina fotografica? E il comune di Carrara (confinante) in che situazione è? --Lombres (talk) 11:53, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
il comune di Luni non credo che abbia molti monumenti enciclopedici ancora protetti da copyright, al massimo qualcosa nei cimiteri per i partigiani. Puoi provare comunque, ti mando il mio indirizzo email --Lombres (talk) 12:08, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
non so quanto manchi di storia locale, forse c'è da migliorare quella sulla città romana di Luni, o c'è da scrivere una voce sulla leggenda dell'invasione vichinga (su cui potrei anche chiedere aiuto al mio professore per reperire le fonti) che però c'entra poco con le foto.
per la chiesa di cui parlavamo via email, a Pistoia a chi hai chiesto, alla chiesa battista? Le chiese metodiste hanno una gestione degli immobili a parte e sono poche, in questo caso ci sarebbe la richiesta di un fedele (che sarei io), e conosco il presidente di Carrara che ovviamente è in contatto con l'Opera a Roma, se tramite lui riesco a fare qualcosa ti dico (ovviamente dovresti passarmi la modulistica o l'email). Però per Carrara c'è il problema del passaggio di proprietà ancora in corso --Lombres (talk) 13:18, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
ok, allora appena avrò un contatto proverò --Lombres (talk) 13:48, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
per la chiesa nulla, bisogna aspettare il passaggio di proprietà --Lombres (talk) 18:12, 28 January 2019 (UTC)

WikiClassicsEdit

Ciao, è un piacere risentirti dopo tanto tempo^^ grazie per l'avviso, mi hanno già parlato di Wikiclassic, il problema è, come spiegavo anche ad un altro utente, che io non ho mai fatto voci in altre lingue, ma se qualcuno vuole venirmi a chiedere una mano vedrò quel che possa fare. Grazie ancora per il pensiero ;) --Stella (talk) 09:19, 29 January 2019 (UTC)

Procediamo sul logo?Edit

Io direi che si potrebbe avviare una votazione colle proposte attuali (ho inserito una galleria completa)? Io suggerirei di dare a ciascuno tre voti con diversi valori (es. 3 punti il logo preferito, 2 punti il secondo logo preferito, 1 punto il terzo logo preferito). Cosa ne pensi? --Epìdosis 12:39, 4 February 2019 (UTC)

User:Epìdosis io avrei votato già prima... guarda fosse per me ok ma pinga i partecipanti alla discussione che non hanno avuto il "loro logo" perché o si danno una mossa loro nella grafica o miracoli non ne posso fare. Per il voto, io sarei per l'ordinamento totale da n a 1 e poi si fa la somma. Detto questo, mi aspetterei uno spareggio finale fra le opzioni più votate aperto anche all'esterno (tanto vale fra i loghi che piacciono più agli interni, scegliere quello che piace più in generale). Ma prima ti prego accertati che nessuno si lamenti di non aver la propria idea di logo, miracoli non ne ho potuti fare. Al laboratorio grafico mi hanno fatto un logo con un gufo ma mi sembra abbastanza chiaro che avevo chiesto di vettroializzare una civetta dall'esempio e dagli svg on line.--Alexmar983 (talk) 13:19, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
Ho riletto la discussione (se vuoi puoi controllare anche tu): sono stati creati i loghi con civetta di Minerva, mappa di Anassimandro e faro di Alessandria; altre proposte precise non mi pare che ci fossero (le monete mi paiono difficili da vettorializzare e non così adatte come possibili loghi). OK sull'ordinare tutte le immagini (allora magari potremmo usare una tabella anziché un semplice elenco puntato). --Epìdosis 13:36, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
User:Epìdosis l'hanno fatta ieri! bon allora votiamo aspetta che scrivo--Alexmar983 (talk) 13:52, 4 February 2019 (UTC)

Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting PhaseEdit

Hello Alexmar983! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2019 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group before 28 February 2019, you are eligible to vote. Not unlike last year, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.

On behalf of the steering committee,

Aaron,

via--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:43, 20 February 2019 (UTC)

The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your supportEdit

Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.

A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.

While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), you can also add others. If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 13:20, 18 April 2019 (UTC)

Continuing Work on Science User GroupEdit

We discussed developing a communication channel which would facilitate discussion better than the talk page. I have previously suggested en:WP:Discord, though I also note this on the project page:

"User:Alexmar983, User:Kruusamägi, User:Evolution and evolvability Ana Cravo from WMPT have access to a platform that was used as a first communication channel. All other users are free to request to join.

Is this what we were talking about? A group chat or something along those lines? I would like to further contribute to this project and keep things moving. Prometheus720 (talk) 18:53, 17 June 2019 (UTC)

Prometheus720 that is twitter. BTW as as I said we are in the 2nd week of June and I am in fact starting now that I am free to inform users here or discretely via mail or telegram. You just don't see the effect yet but it should appear soon. In any case send me a mail and I give you the access on facebook and twitter. not sure about other plaform, I wanted to have a chat but mostly to discuss WSC2019 which is a key priority, but fine with all other topic.--Alexmar983 (talk) 18:58, 17 June 2019 (UTC)

Please translate the Editing newsletterEdit

Would you please translate VisualEditor/Newsletter/2019/July into your favorite language for me? I'd really appreciate it. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17:30, 19 July 2019 (UTC)

Invitations to translateEdit

Hello, Alexmar983,

Community Insights/Translation/2019/1-Invitation and the other pages listed at Community Insights/Translation#Requests for translations are ready to be translated. There is a little more information about this group of invitations on the mailing list. Also, please keep an eye on that page: more pages will be ready for you soon!

Thank you so much for your help translating these messages. Italian is one of the key languages for this survey. I really do appreciate your help. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 19:08, 22 August 2019 (UTC)

  Thank you for your help with Community Insights/Translation#Requests for translations. It's really helpful for people to get this information in their language. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17:12, 19 September 2019 (UTC)

Thanks for your helpEdit

Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.

  • We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
  • We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).

Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)

Community Wishlist Survey 2020Edit

Hello!

You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.

You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)

Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translationsEdit

Hello!

I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.

The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):

  1. The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
  2. The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
  3. The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
  4. The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.

Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.

Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)

Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)

Science photo competitionEdit

Hi - I just had a notification to participate on my Commons talk page. Then I read all about the competition which is described very poorly. For instance, it is not clear whether the competition is just for newly-uploaded iamges or not. Also this page indicates the UK competion is closed. Please tell me what is going on. I've looked at the galleries of images for 2019 and the quality seems very poor in general. Charlesjsharp (talk) 18:58, 6 December 2019 (UTC)

Charlesjsharp the upload from UK was fine when I checked before sending the message, i have no idea why that cuntry always has a bug for upload, all the other ones are fine. it will be back soon. Curiously, it's always UK, and basically only UK with this bug, we had a similar problem in 2017.
Than, the "world" general deadline as you can read here c:Commons:Wiki Science Competition upload(linked from the page, it's in one of the first lines) All countries' competitions start at midnight local time on November 15th and end at the end of December 15th (midnight local time), unless stated otherwise..
As stated in the message if your files is within the deadline, so uploaded between Nov 15 and Dec,15 you can manually add the category which is here, ready. You should also add the categories of the competition but I can do it after the deadline performing file management when I will revise the files.
The selection of images is a little bit random, also some images seem bad but they are interesting for scientists, if they can make a better one with the same idea, it's even better. It will take weeks to refine the gallery. Overall, the finalists will be as good as in 2017.--Alexmar983 (talk) 19:16, 6 December 2019 (UTC)
Hi - many thank foir your detailed reply. So only uploads in the period 15 Nov -15 Dec qualify. This does seem a strange rule for a biennial competition. You're only going to get a fraction of the uploads you could have. This link (see above) c:Commons:Wiki Science Competition upload is not right. I will add the category to some of my uploads and would be happy to provide much more scientific background to any favoured photos. Best wishes Charlesjsharp (talk) 16:52, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
Charlesjsharp you just open it when it was vandalized... something thet never happened in the previous weeks. I am surprised, you really have a gift for that. you are lika a magnet! Was it you as well in 2017 with the problem of the UK interface?
In any case, a competition need a rigid deadline. it's quite complicated the way it is already now with certain national countries moving days back and forth but they provide prizes, so it's an acceptable compromise.
I would like in any case, and I am thinking about it, to create a separate competition in the year with even number. The prupose is to encourage quality/goos/featured image image nomination of what was uploaded in the previous two years and give a prize. And also decent recognition and resonace now that the social media channels are finally boosting (something that I could not organize when I was living in China in 2017). But it takes time to find money also for that. All your images provide credits that I can use to ask for more money. This year, for example, we have two special prize for microscopy and people in science.
I am not the only person involved, but we are trying our best as volunteers. In reality, it is only every two years because part of the international organization is Estonia which is a small country. And we are still mising some important chapters such as UK or Germany. But we keep moving forward. So, take a chance. if your images are already here adding the UK category costs you nothing. If you win, maybe it's time the UK chapter starts to think about joining with a real national competition in two years. They seemed already interested this time, maybe 2021 is the right one.--Alexmar983 (talk) 17:35, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
Thanks. WE do need enthusiastic volunteers! You'll see I do have some some images from Estonia (enjoyed our visit) and even 3 FPs. I'm adding the competition category and better descriptions to selected uploads I'm doing right now. Charlesjsharp (talk) 15:16, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
User:Charlesjsharp Estonia is a small country, it might be simpler to get a national prize there. Or you will be a runner up, so a finalist. I have not seen a lot of wildlife images in that category and your picture are fine. For sure you will be a national finalist in UK (where there is no prize) and therefore access the international competition from there and from Estonia, probably. So good luck.--Alexmar983 (talk) 15:46, 9 December 2019 (UTC)
Unfortunately, all my best images from Estonia were uploaded previously. Charlesjsharp (talk) 10:07, 11 December 2019 (UTC)
Charlesjsharp you could check in any case if what is left in your archive can still compete at the national level with what is in c:Category:Images from Wiki Science Competition 2019 in Estonia. In related news, I will use of one your images from UK on Twitter and Facebook, tomorrow or on Saturday.--Alexmar983 (talk) 10:45, 11 December 2019 (UTC)

Poland or Portugal?Edit

In your post on behalf of WMCAT, you mentioned concerns of the chairs of certain affiliates, including Wikimedia Portugal. An IP then changed it to say "Wikimedia Poland", which seems to match with the content of the linked page. User:Sänger then reverted the change. I think it would be helpful if you could clarify whether you intended to write Wikimedia Portugal or Wikimedia Poland. Thanks. --Yair rand (talk) 07:56, 27 January 2020 (UTC)

User:Sänger which post? If it's the one about the branding, I changed a simple typo--Alexmar983 (talk) 11:48, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
No, the next one by an IP changed the orgs from Wikimedia Portugal to Wikimedia Poland, whithout giviung an explanatioon, I reverted the IP. Grüße vom Sänger ♫(Reden) 11:51, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
Sorry i ment Yair rand, I can see what happened there, it's an IP from Portugal.--Alexmar983 (talk) 11:53, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
It just got reverted again to the IPs Version, this time with an Explanation, and by the president of WMPT. Grüße vom Sänger ♫(Reden) 12:18, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
User:Sänger I contacted him on Telegram, it's him, aparently. Bye.--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:29, 27 January 2020 (UTC)

Re ..mi fa sol..Edit

Beh, si scommette secondo il proprio portafoglio; ti conosco molto meno, di Daniele. (Poi cosa ci sia tra il dire e il fare non so nel senso: se saranno rose starà a Daniele). :) Mi è anche spiaciuto deviare la discussione ma, proprio dal pulpito di MisterIp (e non ho problemi a scrivere giù con nick esplicitati) non mi aspettavo quel non serve avendo lui recentemente proposto qualcosa riguardo biografie spam che poi non se ne è fatto nulla anche per i commenti esattamente di quel tono: ""sono contrario anche senza sapere cosa significa essere pro"" . Wikipedia è un elefante ed è già praticamente impossibile apportare cambiamenti anche quando, se sondi il polso uno a uno tutti ti dicono ok, poi in riunione non plenaria si sente più quel social di cui parli (purché ci si distingua) che il fine ultimo. Ma quantomeno si è in situazione di pro-cons e a seconda di chi vince si è da una parte o dall'altra (criteri, quantità di libri, enciclopedico o no, utente buono no..). Ma in taluni casi si tratta di rendere disponibile uno strumento, una scorciatoia, pagina che male che vada non viene utilizzato. E' un di più che non fa da discriminante e nessuno (ti) chiede di lavorarci; parlarne prima è più una richiesta di suggerimenti. Ah quanto costa la forza del tenere i ditini a posto ! Saluti--94.36.139.62 19:22, 2 February 2020 (UTC)

Personalmente (al momento) non sono motivato a cambiare alcunché. Partecipo di quando in quando ai tentativi e lancio sassolini, sono consapevole delle difficoltà. Come sono consapevole che so, che se partecipo ad una discussione qualunque ed essa ha esito parimenti alle mie convinzioni, il mio apporto può anche essere stato nullo e magari saltato per non riesco a capire cosa scrivi... Ci sono precise situazioni che ho identificato e che (sempre secondo mi pov) andrebbero migliorate; alcune lievemente altre di netto. Forse un giorni mi impegnerò, se crederò in quello che, ad oggi, è stata una curva decrescente (da tempio online della cultura come vedevo wikipedia a buon database di informazioni). Ma probabilmente sono condizionato dalle influenze mediatiche che non pensavo fossero così presenti. Scusa l'offline del precedente post--Windino (talk) 20:10, 2 February 2020 (UTC)

Mass MessageEdit

Hello

I am experiencing similar issue with large recipient lists for mass message, as you reported in December. Recorded as "sent", but nothing sent.

I am curious of two things

  1. did anyone tell you in particular that the solution was to break out the list in several elements ? I could not track any discussion on the matter.
  2. if that was the case, was a figure provided to you (max recipiendaries at a time ?). How much do you use yourself, for a figure that works ?

Thanks

Anthere (talk) 19:50, 15 February 2020 (UTC)

Anthere as far as I know, I saw no feedback. I was alone in solving it or analyzing it. Last time I checked on the page I got no reply to my proposals for improvement. --Alexmar983 (talk) 20:03, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
Alright. I had notice the issue once or twice in the past and again yesterday. I did as you did, cut down my listing and made groups of 200 recipients and it worked.
The main problem here is that the log "claims" it was sent, but the contribution list says otherwise, but one has no idea if the message is going to be sent eventually or whether it is permanently failed. This is really very far from satisfactory :( Anthere (talk)
Anthere if nobody replies maybe I can add the notice of the bug somewhere in the main page and not in the talk page. Maybe at that point somebody will improve the situation.--Alexmar983 (talk) 18:35, 16 February 2020 (UTC)
Alternatively, we can open a Phabricator task ? Anthere (talk)
Yes we can do that as well. I know what Phabricator tasks. are, it just never occured to me to open one. If you have experience Anthere, please do.--Alexmar983 (talk) 02:57, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Will do. Yes, it does seem the best place to me to ask for a feature/bug correction Anthere (talk)
Have you already checked local logs, per phabricator:T57384? The reason why the delivery fails may be recorded there. There are some errors from which MassMessage is not able to recovery, a few of those are reported already. Nemo 09:08, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Checked. It does not seem to me that this very issue is reported. Will open a task. Thanks Anthere (talk)
Nemo i did look at the time, but I am not an expert of Phabricator so I prefer other people to do it as well and not reassure them, just in case I missed it. BTW, I see your last edits are a lot of creation mass list, so you will experience the same problem as well soon right?--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:33, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
Cut in 200 max people, it worked...
Otherwise, task opened here Anthere (talk)

AI legislationEdit

Dear Alexmar983,

I contact you since you are marked among the "People who are interested" in Advanced technology page. As you might already know, the EU is working about a regulation of the AI environment, in order to promote its potential and at the same time to protect the citizens from unwanted uses. It is going to be an important moment for achieving the most empowering, safe and clear definition of the rights and duties related to the AI, affecting also Wikimedia's opportunities, not only inside EU. I kindly invite you to participate to the discussion, firstly by commenting the page that is dedicated to it, in order to draft Wikimedia's answers to this legislative initiative of the EU.

The linked page contains the questions from the public consultation by the European Commission on its Artificial Intelligence White Paper.

The EU's survey will remain open until 14 June 2020, but we will take input into account until 31 May 2020.

Thanks, --sNappy(talk) 21:26, 17 May 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Template:Mass message userpageEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano su Meta. La pagina Template:Mass message userpage è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è bassa.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 10:56, 29 May 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Communications/Wikimedia brands/2030 movement brand project/Naming convention proposalsEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice francese su Meta. La pagina Communications/Wikimedia brands/2030 movement brand project/Naming convention proposals è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è alta.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 16:56, 17 June 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Template:2030 movement brand project nav/textEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina Template:2030 movement brand project nav/text è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è alta.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 07:51, 18 June 2020 (UTC)

Discussione sul Brand ProjectEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

ti contatto in quanto ti sei registrato come membro di WikiDonne User Group. Come forse sai, questi giorni si sta discutendo del Brand Project del movimento Wikimedia, un sistema di denominazione e progettazione che riguarda il movimento Wikimedia, gli affiliati (gruppo di utenti, capitoli e organizzazioni tematiche) e WMF. Una discussione del gruppo è stata avviata su Meta, un'altra sulla pagina di discussione del progetto WikiDonne in Wikipedia in italiano ed è prevista una call sabato 27 giugno alle ore 17,30 (CEST). Ti invito a prendere parte alle discussioni ed esprimere la tua opinione. Un sommario delle discussioni e il feedback saranno raggruppate nel sondaggio che sarà inviato al team del Brand Project e rappresenterà la risposta/la posizione del gruppo degli utenti WikiDonne a questa tematica. Grazie e a presto, --Camelia (talk) 13:47, 18 June 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia Foundation Board noticeboard/Board Update on BrandingEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina Wikimedia Foundation Board noticeboard/Board Update on Branding è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è alta.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 08:49, 22 June 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: VisualEditor/Newsletter/2020/JulyEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina VisualEditor/Newsletter/2020/July è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:


Il termine ultimo per la traduzione di questa pagina è the end of this week.

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 20:26, 6 July 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Trust and Safety/Case Review Committee/CharterEdit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina Trust and Safety/Case Review Committee/Charter è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 08:32, 8 July 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Tech/News/2020/32Edit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina Tech/News/2020/32 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:



Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 05:27, 31 July 2020 (UTC)

Invitation to affiliate members to complete a survey about WMF wide Universal Code of ConductEdit

Hello; My name is Mervat, and I am helping the Trust and Safety team to reach out to affiliates in order to discuss the Universal Code of Conduct.  

There has been talks about the need for a global set of conduct rules in different communities over time, and finally, Wikimedia Foundation Board announced a Community Culture Statement, enacting new standards to address harassment and promote inclusivity across projects.Since the universal code of conduct that will be a binding minimum set of standards across all Wikimedia projects, will apply to all of us, staff and volunteers alike, all around the globe, and will impact our work as groups, individuals and projects, it’s of great importance that we all participate in expressing our opinions and thoughts about UCoC, its nature, what we think it should cover or include and what it shouldn’t include; how it may develop, drawback or help our groups.   This is the time to talk about it. As you are a valuable contributor to the Wikimedia movement, your voice counts. Before starting to draft the code of conduct, we would like to hear from you; We invite you to devote some minutes to take this survey; your answers will help us create a safer environment for all on Wikimedia:(English): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd36dNdU3C5shXEkKp9itJOhuCTx9hZE5AE-xflkxtfRMnZtg/viewform?usp=pp_url  

It’s possible that you are a member of more than one affiliate; hence you may receive this survey more than once, and you may have participated previously in the discussions or filled out a previous survey during the first round of consultations about UCoC which targeted wikipedia/wikimedia communities. We apologize for this; it is really difficult to identify if a wikimedian belongs to multiple groups that work to spread free knowledge. Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions and hoping that you can respond within the next 2 weeks.  If you have any questions about the surveys or difficulties accessing the link, please contact me by email (msalman-ctr@wikimedia.org)Results will be considered during the drafting process for the UCoCThank you for your participation

Mervat SalmanTrust & Safety (Policy) Facilitator Wikimedia Foundation "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment." --Mervat (WMF) (talk) 16:18, 3 August 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Tech/Server switch 2020Edit

Ciao Alexmar983,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e francese su Meta. La pagina Tech/Server switch 2020 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 13:03, 15 August 2020 (UTC)

Sunday August 23: Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Strategic flock of Wikimedians heading in a new direction.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a proposed forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

The idea is to follow up on the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting and other strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 12:49, 20 August 2020 (UTC)

Sunday September 20 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Birds of a feather flock together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August SWAN meeting and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday September 20, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 02:03, 19 September 2020 (UTC)

Sunday October 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Friendship is a movement value.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the September and August SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday October 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 16:40, 22 October 2020 (UTC)