Afrikaans | العربية | অসমীয়া | asturianu | azərbaycanca | Boarisch | беларуская | беларуская (тарашкевіца) | български | বাংলা | བོད་ཡིག | bosanski | català | کوردی | corsu | čeština | Cymraeg | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form) | Zazaki | ދިވެހިބަސް | Ελληνικά | emiliàn e rumagnòl | English | Esperanto | español | eesti | euskara | فارسی | suomi | français | Nordfriisk | Frysk | galego | Alemannisch | ગુજરાતી | עברית | हिन्दी | Fiji Hindi | hrvatski | magyar | հայերեն | interlingua | Bahasa Indonesia | Ido | íslenska | italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | ភាសាខ្មែរ | 한국어 | kar | kurdî | Limburgs | lietuvių | Minangkabau | македонски | മലയാളം | молдовеняскэ | Bahasa Melayu | မြန်မာဘာသာ | مازِرونی | Napulitano | नेपाली | Nederlands | norsk nynorsk | norsk | occitan | Kapampangan | polski | português | português do Brasil | پښتو | Runa Simi | română | русский | संस्कृतम् | sicilianu | سنڌي | සිංහල | slovenčina | slovenščina | Soomaaliga | shqip | српски / srpski | svenska | ślůnski | தமிழ் | тоҷикӣ | ไทย | Türkmençe | Tagalog | Türkçe | татарча/tatarça | ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵜ  | українська | اردو | oʻzbekcha/ўзбекча | vèneto | Tiếng Việt | 吴语 | 粵語 | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | +/-

Welcome to Meta!Edit

Hello, Camelia.boban. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!

--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:29, 11 May 2016 (UTC)

WikiDonneEdit

Ciao! La pagina WikiDonne è pronta per essere segnata per la traduzione? Se così fosse mi occuperei di marcarla per la traduzione. P.s quando prepari una pagina per essere tradotta (inserimento tag <translate>) non mettere <!-- Tx --> (x è un numero) perché vengono inseriti automaticamente quando viene segnata come traducibile una pagina. Però l'inserimento manuale di questi marcatori non causa problemi di alcun tipo tranne quando esistono due "Tx" cioè due messaggi da tradurre segnati con lo stesso numero (es. T1 T1). Questo te lo dico perché in WikiDonne T1 era ripetuto due volte (nulla di grave) però direi che conviene molto che i tag <!-- Tx --> siano aggiunti automaticamente. Questo perché una pagina che ha Tx ripetuto più di una volta non può essere segnata per la traduzione finché non viene corretto l'errore Saluti :) ---Samuele2002 (talk) 21:13, 23 February 2017 (UTC)

Sì non preoccuparti ci penso io ;) Un'ultima domanda la pagina nei prossimi giorni deve ancora subire modifiche rilevanti oppure è abbastanza stabile? --Samuele2002 (Chiedi pure!) 21:36, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Ciao allora ora io per permettere la traduzione della pagina cliccerei sul link presente all'inizio della pagina: "segna questa pagina per la traduzione" e farei invio e nell'oggetto della modifica verrebbe scritto "Marked this version for the translation" però questa funzione la possono fare solo gli utenti che hanno il diritto di amministratore delle traduzioni (tra cui io) perché gli altri utenti invece di "segna questa pagina per la traduzione" vedono "questa pagina contiene delle modifiche che non sono segnate per la traduzione". Quindi io ora le segno come traducibile così si può iniziare a tradurre (in particolare in inglese) poi quando risistemerai la pagina basta che mi contatti così la segno anche le modifiche che avrai aggiungo nelle pagine tradotte (nelle pagine tradotte viene solo mostrato il testo dell'ultima versione segnata per la traduzione che non sia detto che sia l'ultima anche nell'originale). --Samuele2002 (Chiedi pure!) 22:11, 23 February 2017 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Process/BriefingEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Process/Briefing è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 22:19, 10 March 2017 (UTC)

Deleting the old affiliate listEdit

Ciao Camelia, I changed your user page because I am about to delete the page it linked to. I hope it's ok :) Delphine (WMF) (talk) 15:38, 16 March 2017 (UTC)

Hi Delphine. Don't worry, my house is open. ;-). Camelia

School IP blockEdit

Unfortunately this IP range has been uses for vanalism on multiple wikis. If the scholl uses dinamic IP then there is not much to do. If it is a static IP it can be whitelisted. Other solution is to use other IP range to creat IPs. If You do often such training You can ask for m:IP block exempt rights which will allow You to log and act from blocked IPs. For that rights on specific wiki You have to apply on that wiki. masti <talk> 20:47, 14 May 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-20Edit

21:48, 15 May 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-21Edit

22:02, 22 May 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-22Edit

12:18, 30 May 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-23Edit

19:04, 5 June 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-24Edit

15:29, 12 June 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-25Edit

15:44, 19 June 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-26Edit

15:38, 26 June 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-27Edit

15:32, 3 July 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-28Edit

15:07, 10 July 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-29Edit

22:59, 17 July 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-30Edit

15:57, 24 July 2017 (UTC)

Wikimedia Diversity Conference: We need your help!Edit

Dear User:Camelia.boban,

Thank you for signing up to be an ambassador for Wikimedia Diversity Conference 2017! Some of the conference pages are now marked for translation. Please consider translating these pages to the languages you know so that people around the world can read about Wikimedia Diversity Conference in the languages they are familiar with. Please click on the 'Translate this page ' link on top of the main page of the conference to start translating! We are grateful that ambassadors like you are striving to make the Diversity Conference truly global and multi-linguistic. --Netha Hussain (talk) 15:05, 25 July 2017 (UTC)

I will Netha, thank you. --Camelia (talk) 15:13, 25 July 2017 (UTC)
@Netha Hussain: Main page   Done. --Camelia (talk) 10:13, 18 September 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-31Edit

21:45, 31 July 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-32Edit

21:45, 7 August 2017 (UTC)

Great to meet you!Edit

Hi Camelia,

It was very great to meet you today at Wikimania during the keynote! I loved talking with you and discussing your work with AffCom. Thanks for all you do!

Kevin (aka L235 · t · c · enwiki) 02:37, 12 August 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-33Edit

23:29, 14 August 2017 (UTC)

Community projectsEdit

GrantsEdit

Metrics tools

Tech News: 2017-34Edit

18:00, 21 August 2017 (UTC)

Approved submission for Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017Edit

Dear Camelia,
On behalf of the Programme Committee of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017, I am pleased to inform you that your submission One year of WikiDonne was approved for presentation and was included in the event programme. Please take your time to review the schedule, as there might be some slight differences between the available timeslot allocated for your talk, and the duration you requested. Thank you for your participation, and see you in Warsaw. :) Bests, Spiritia 18:21, 25 August 2017 (UTC)

Thank you Vassia, see you soon :-*. --Camelia (talk) 18:49, 25 August 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-35Edit

22:10, 28 August 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-36Edit

22:14, 4 September 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-37Edit

19:15, 11 September 2017 (UTC)

Tech News: 2017-38Edit

15:31, 18 September 2017 (UTC)

A febbraio tornoEdit

Ciao, ho visto il nuovo grant. Visto che a febbraio torno, vuoi che mi metto volontario? Così abbiamo un pretetso in più e ti posso invitare da Roma a Pontedera. --Alexmar983 (talk) 02:26, 26 September 2017 (UTC)

Si grazie, non pensavo lo potessi ed ho avuto poco tempo per chiedere alle persone. Appena posso farò un programma, mese per mese, perché sono previste 4 uscite fuori Roma, per 4 editathon. All'epoca si era parlato di Genova (nella sede del "Festival delle eccellenze al femminile"), a Pisa, avevo parlato al tempo con Kaspo, poi pensavo a Bari che abbiamo un aggancio con "La scuola open source" e Bologna (abbiamo già il "Festival della violenza illustrata" con la Casa delle donne) o Torino (abbiamo stabilito dei contatti con la startup Freeda, per la mappatura). --Camelia (talk) 07:25, 26 September 2017 (UTC)
@Alexmar983: Ti segni tu tra i volontari allora? Grazie. --Camelia (talk) 05:23, 27 September 2017 (UTC)
Non ho ricevuto alcun ping :( appena ho tempo provvedo.--Alexmar983 (talk) 13:38, 3 October 2017 (UTC)

Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTCEdit

Hi Camelia.boban,
I am reaching out to you because you signed up to receive updates about the Global Wikimedia survey.[1]

We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.

If you are unable attend, you can also find the report on meta, and watch the recording of the event at a later time.

We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)

  1. Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
Thanks @MCruz (WMF):, but is the time that I'm at work, so I can't attend the event on line. I will join the registration after. --Camelia (talk) 09:29, 4 October 2017 (UTC)

Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Nahuatl Wikipedia 2Edit

Hello; In this page, is over second closure for Nahuatl Wikipedia. Regards.--Marrovi (talk) 06:32, 9 October 2017 (UTC)

Sessioni interessanti da seguire a ITWikiConEdit

18 novembreEdit

19 novembreEdit

Wikimedia diversity - What happened at the conference and how to follow upEdit

Hello Camelia.boban,
We are messaging you now because you signed up as an ambassador for Wikimedia Diversity Conference 2017. We are sharing this message far and wide, so apologies in advance if you are receiving this message twice.

During the conference, we dedicated a full afternoon to discussing the strategic direction and what it means for the work on diversity in the Wikimedia movement. Compiling the outcomes of those conversations, we summarized the key problems and solutions identified, and we created a summary statement. But the conversation is far from over! We still need to hear from diversity ambassadors: (1) what does working for diversity mean at your local context?; (2) what are the needs that should be addressed; (3) what resources are relevant for these identified needs?

We know that diversity gains meaning in context, and this is why we need to hear every voice. Please take a few minutes to go over to the diversity conversation page and add your comments.

If you’d like to stay in touch, and share your experience working for diversity with others, add your profile on our group here.

Thank you and see you on the wiki,
Sara (talk)

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:40, 5 December 2017 (UTC)

BBC 100 WomenEdit

Hi Camelia, I noticed you added your name to Wikimedia UK/Events/BBC 100 Women. So you know, this event took place last year – thought I should point it out in case you were expecting it to be today! Richard Nevell (WMUK) (talk) 11:05, 8 December 2017 (UTC)

In that case, good luck with the online event! Richard Nevell (WMUK) (talk) 11:54, 8 December 2017 (UTC)

Re: Richiesta di verificaEdit

Ciao Arkytech. Purtroppo non ti posso aiutare, dopo una segnalazione di utente problematico in concomitanza con una procedura di cancellazione, sono stata bloccata per 3 mesi. Penso che troveresti comunque aiuto tra gli utenti del progetto Arte. --Camelia (talk) 12:57, 22 January 2018 (UTC)

Insulti bisEdit

Ci risiamo. --Camelia (talk) 12:37, 31 January 2018 (UTC)

To get involved as a volunteerEdit

Good evening, I think to work on it.wikipedia articles of this project related to religion, maths or other more unknown subjects.Micheledisaverio (talk) 13:43, 5 July 2018 (UTC)

Re:Shamsia HassaniEdit

Hi @Nattes à chat:, I'm answering you here because till April 9th I can't edit itwiki. Just copy/paste this on itwiki (I corrected the errors, but still need to make the translation more fluid). Anyway I recommend to work on the sandbox and publish only when you/the translator are sure that everything is ok, because biographies entries (especially if a BLP) are extremely delicate, must be better done and complete than any other article ;-).

Biografia

Shamsia Hassani è nata nel 1988 a Teheran, in Iran, dove i suoi genitori, originari di Kandahar, sono emigrati durante gli anni della guerra. Hassani mostra interesse per la pittura fin dalla tenera età, ma non le viene permesso di studiare le arti, oggetto di studi proibiti per gli studenti originari dell'Afghanistan. Al suo ritorno nel 2005, studia arte tradizionale all'Università di Kabul. Successivamente trova lavoro come docente incaricata ed in seguito professore associato di scultura presso l'università. Fonda in seguito il collettivo d'arte contemporanea Rosht<ref>{{Cita web|url=http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/sep/17/shamia-hassani-i-want-to-colour-over-the-bad-memories-of-war|titolo=Shamsia Hassani: ‘I want to colour over the bad memories of war’|autore=Steve Rose|sito=the Guardian|data=2014-09-17|lingua=en|accesso=2018-03-08}}</ref><ref>{{Cita news|lingua=en-GB|url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghan-graffiti-artist-shamsia-hassani-shortlisted-for-artraker-award-but-she-still-has-to-dodge-9732248.html|titolo=Afghan graffiti artist Shamsia Hassani shortlisted for Artraker Award|pubblicazione=The Independent|data=2014-09-14|accesso=2018-03-08}}</ref>.

Hassani apprende l'arte dei graffiti in un corso organizzato a Kabul nel dicembre 2010 da Chu, un artista di graffiti del Regno Unito. Il corso è coordinato da Combat Communications. In seguito a questo workshop inizia la pratica della street art sui muri delle case nelle strade di Kabul<ref>{{Cita news|url=http://www.widewalls.ch/afghan-street-artist-shamsia-hassani/|titolo=Afghan Bambi|pubblicazione=Widewalls|accesso=2018-03-08}}</ref>. Adotta questa forma di arte perché le bombolette spray e gli stencil sono molto più economici delle forniture artistiche tradizionali. Una delle sue opere sulle pareti del Centro Culturale della capitale è una donna che indossa un burka seduta sotto una scala. L'iscrizione sottostante recita "L'acqua puo ritornare in un fiume arido, ma cosa succede al pesce morto?". Conclude il suo lavoro rapidamente, in 15 minuti, per evitare molestie e dichiara che il suo lavoro non è islamico<ref>{{Cita news|lingua=en-GB|url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghan-graffiti-artist-shamsia-hassani-shortlisted-for-artraker-award-but-she-still-has-to-dodge-9732248.html|titolo=Afghan graffiti artist Shamsia Hassani shortlisted for Artraker Award|pubblicazione=The Independent|data=2014-09-14|accesso=2018-03-08}}</ref>.

Hassani presenta il suo lavoro in formato digitale attraverso il progetto intitolato Dreaming Graffiti. Presenta quindi una serie in cui dipinge o fotografa colori e immagini su foto digitali per esplorare i problemi di sicurezza personale e nazionale.

Sostiene che con il suo lavoro vuole opporsi all'oppressione delle donne afgane nella loro società.

Nel 2014, Hassani è finalista per il premio Artraker con il suo progetto La magia dell'arte è la magia della vita.

Il 14 giugno 2013 realizza un affresco murale all'Unione operaia di Ginevra, nel quartiere delle Grottes con delle donne migranti vittime di violenze e ricoverate in centri d'accoglienza. Il 14 giugno è una data simbolica in Svizzera perché quel giorno viene commemorato lo Sciopero delle donne del 14 giugno 1991. Shamsa si è anche recata a Zurigo nel giugno 2013 come parte del Rote Fabrik. --Camelia (talk) 00:25, 12 March 2018 (UTC)

Re:Progetto wikivoyageEdit

Ciao @Micheledisaverio: Perdonami, leggo il tuo messaggio ma non riesco a focalizzare di quale discussione alla quale vorresti partecipare tu stia parlando (parli anche di seguito, template etc). Di sicuro mi piacerebbe fare qualcosa di WikiDonne con WikiVoyage, una specie di tour cittadini alla scoperta di biografie locali (che arrichirebbero la voce della città non solo di obbietivi turistici, ma anche legati a personalità del posto), che si collegano benissimo con la mia idea di WikiDonne Cross Wiki. --Camelia (talk) 09:11, 13 March 2018 (UTC)

Ah penso di capire ora, stai parlando del paragrafo sopra sulla voce e dei template cita web che apparivano per via delle ref che avevo messo nella traduzione. E la biografia di Shamsia Hassani che una nostra amica di frwiki aveva tradotto e che mi aveva chiesto l'aiuto. Visto che sono bloccata in itwiki, avevo scritto qui la mia versione, perché c'erano rimasti certi pezzetti di francese. --Camelia (talk) 09:21, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
Abbiamo in mente attività e faremo eventi su tutti i progetti Wikimedia in italiano, perciò se desideri partecipare al nostro WikiDonne User Group, ti puoi registrare tra i nostri membri qua. Grazie ;-). --Camelia (talk) 10:09, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
@Camelia.boban: grazie per la risposta. Mi sono iscritto ora al progetto WikiDonne..con l'inglese me la cavo, se ci sono biografie da tradurre, lo posso fare ben volentieri da ora... Micheledisaverio (talk) 20:10, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
Grazie e benvenuto nel gruppo ;-) --Camelia (talk) 20:18, 13 March 2018 (UTC)

Join us tomorrow for the last event in the series Women in the Wikimedia movement: Women in technical spaces!Edit

Hi! Thank you for signing up to attend one or multiple virtual events in the conversations series Women in the Wikimedia movement [1]. Your participation has made the events and conversation really interesting and good so far.

In about 12 hours, we will be hosting the last event of the series, Women in technical spaces. The virtual event will take place on BlueJeans, and will be broadcasted on YouTube. Our presenters will be Josephine Lim, who will be presenting about her work contributing to the Wikimedia Commons Android app, and Ciell and Ecritures, who will be sharing their experience creating an all-women and non-binary people hackathon in the Netherlands. After their presentations, there will be some time for conversations. I want to encourage everyone to participate! To this end, please join us on the BlueJeans link if you are able.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow! María Cruz


MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 02:42, 21 March 2018 (UTC)

References
  1. If you would like to unsubscribe from further updates about this series, please go to the sign up page, and delete your name


Thak you María, is in office time, but I will try to follow the discussion. Will be any registration on some channels like YouTube? --Camelia (talk) 10:59, 21 March 2018 (UTC)

Progetto:Musica/Heavy metalEdit

Ciao Antonio, ti confermo qui di continuare ad essere interessata a partecipare a questo progetto (su itwiki non posso editare fino al 10 aprile). Buona Pasqua, --Camelia (talk) 10:07, 30 March 2018 (UTC)

CEE Newsletter - June/July 2018Edit


CEE Newsletter
Volume 2 • Issue 6 • June/July 2018

ContentsSingle page viewSubscribe



Delivered by: MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 21:34, 18 July 2018 (UTC)

Centralnotice requestEdit

Eccola! CentralNotice/Request/Italian Wikinews writing contest--Ferdi2005 (Posta) 20:14, 16 August 2018 (UTC)

Join us on The AfroCine ProjectEdit

Greetings!

This is to introduce you to a new Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project. This new project is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, events, etc, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora. If you would love to be part of this (or you're already active in this area), by coordinating local programmes around African cinema (independently or otherwise) in your community or local Wikipedia, kindly list your username or organization as a participant on the meta project page here.

Furthermore, In the months of October and November, we are organizing a global contest and edit-a-thon tagged: The Months of African Cinema. If you would love to join this exciting event, also list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia page. If you would love to lead this contest (or any other relevant program) for a non-English Wikipedia community, please feel free to translate the English Wikiproject page to your local language Wikipedia, or you can create one from scratch!

If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., please reach out to me personally on my talkpage or the project talkpage! Cheers!--Jamie Tubers (talk) 20:50, 5 September 2018 (UTC)

User group cultura classicaEdit

Ciao! Come si era discusso qualche mese fa con Alessandro, ho appena creato la bozza di uno user group di cultura classica e ti ho aggiunta fra i partecipanti; a breve Alessandro elaborerà anche un logo definitivo. Se hai suggerimenti o consigli scrivi pure a me o a lui. L'idea sarebbe quella di pubblicare la pagina entro fine novembre. A presto, --Epìdosis 17:04, 28 September 2018 (UTC)

CEE Spring 2018 PostcardEdit

Dear Camelia,

I want to thank you for the postcard that you have sent to me regarding my contribution during CEE Spring 2018/ CEE Women! Additionally, let me thank you for the amazing project "WikiDonne" and the efforts to lower the Gender gap on Wikipedia.

Warm hugs from Tirana :) --Kristina Millona (talk) 17:38, 30 September 2018 (UTC)

Results from global Wikimedia survey 2018 are publishedEdit

19:25, 1 October 2018 (UTC)

Welcome to the Months of African Cinema!Edit

Greetings!

The AfroCine Project welcomes you to October, the first out of the two months which has been dedicated to improving contents that centre around the cinema of Africa, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.

This is a global online edit-a-thon, which is happening in at least 5 language editions of Wikipedia (en, he, es, it, bn) and Wikidata. Join us in this exciting venture, by helping to create or expand articles which are connected to this scope.

On English Wikipedia, we would be recognizing Users who are able to achieve the following:

  • Overall winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd places)
  • Country Winners
  • Diversity winner
  • High quality contributors
  • Gender-gap fillers
  • Page improvers
  • Wikidata Translators

For further information about the contest, the recognition categories and how to participate, please visit the contest page here.

If you'd love to organize this contest for your local wiki or organize in-person events centred around this project, or you need further information about the AfroCine Project, please leave a message on the project talkpage. See you around :).--Jamie Tubers (talk) 22:50, 03 October 2018 (UTC)

Wikimania AmbassadorEdit

Hi!

I noticed that you have signed up as a Wikimedia Diversity Ambassador, after the Diversity Conference held in Stockholm 2017. In August this year, Wikimania will take place in Stockholm, and our goal is to use Ambassadors to reach out to local communities, to spread the news about the conference and the outcomes afterwards. The conference theme (still to be announced) will connect closely to diversity. If you would like to be involved as a Wikimania ambassador, please sign up at the Ambassador page at the Wikimania wiki!

A first thing to do, if you would like to help out, would be to translate the scholarship page at the Wikimania wiki into the language(s) you speak!

Best, Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 09:10, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

@Eric Luth (WMSE): Done. I will also translate the scholarships in IT and RO ;-). --Camelia (talk) 09:14, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
Fantastic! :D Hope to see you in Stockholm! Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 09:16, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

Petizione per voceEdit

Una petizione per cambiare una voce di Wikipedia, davvero? https://www.change.org/p/wikipedia-autor-innen-wikifueralle?recruiter=42568450 Nemo 06:46, 9 April 2019 (UTC)

@Nemo bis: Una di quelle cose che a volte fai automaticamente (perché stai sul tram, perché non capisci il tedesco ma ti senti solidale ecc). Ricontrollo e retifico nel caso. --Camelia (talk) 07:51, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
@Nemo bis: Traduco con GTranslate e leggo questo:
  • Un'abolizione dell'obbligo maschile generico negli articoli di Wikipedia.
  • Rendere le donne e le persone non binari visibili insieme agli uomini creando elenchi ricercabili, ricercabili e ordinabili per genere.
  • Una democratizzazione dei processi decisionali interni, in modo che diversi amministratori esperti debbano votare dopo una discussione sulla cancellazione di un articolo.
Va bene che il primo item della lista sembra un po' categorico detto così, ma parla semplicemente di permettere di utilizzare anche il femminile e non esclusivamente il maschile (l'esempio che abbiamo in itwiki con le professioni ed i continui edit war per rimettere architetto, avvocato, sindaco lì dove si parla di biografie femminili). Perciò dove vedi quanto dici "cambiare una voce di Wikipedia" che, se non esplicitato a cosa ti riferisci, sottintende "cambiare il contenuto" di una voce in Wikipedia (che non è esattamente la stessa cosa)? --Camelia (talk) 08:58, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Sicuramente non ho l'interpretazione autentica del testo in tedesco, però ho avuto l'impressione che la petizione derivasse da dispute contenutistiche in merito alla voce w:de:Liste deutschsprachiger Science-Fiction-Autorinnen, quindi è un po' strano. Gli altri tre argomenti che citi non li conosco quindi non mi esprimo in proposito. Nemo 15:30, 9 April 2019 (UTC)

Thank you for your participation in Wiki Loves Love wikipedia contest 2019Edit

Wiki love love 2019 has ended and team Wiki Loves Love sends you greetings and appreciation for joining us in spreading love around the globe and create content to bridge gender gap on Wikipedia. We hope to see you again in 2020.

Congratulations on being the winner of Wiki Loves Love postcard prize.

Please make sure that you fill this form by 20th April, so we can collect details for the address.

Link to the form

Best regards.

Wiki Loves Love International Team

--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:06, 13 April 2019 (UTC)

The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your supportEdit

Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.

A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.

While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)

Upcoming 2019 Affiliate-selected trustee position on the Board of Wikimedia FoundationEdit

Greetings Ms. Boban,

My name is Gerald Shields, also known as user:Geraldshields11. I am asking for your top rank vote for me in the election for one of two open trustee positions on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.

I am asking for your vote to help support emerging communities and promote an inclusive education environment on all wiki projects. Also, I plan to promote various other issues as I mention in my statement and answers to various questions. I ask that you show your support for the issues that need to be address by voting for me as one of your preferences.

My candidacy information page is Affiliate-selected Board seats/2019/Nominations/Gerald Shields on Meta or can be found at Gerald Shields candidate. As of the 7 May 2019 list of questions, I am the only candidate to have responded to all of the “Questions for all candidates - Questions for this individual candidate that do not apply to other candidates”. My answers give more details on why the WikiDonne User Group should vote for me.

Thank you for your time, discussion, and consideration of my candidacy. I appreciate it.

My best regards,

Gerald Shields

Geraldshields11 (talk) 02:36, 9 May 2019 (UTC)

Thank you for your organization's top 50% vote during the 2019 trustee election. With your organizations', Florida's, Igbo's, and AfroCrowd's votes, I was able to score better than expected. Geraldshields11 (talk) 20:33, 18 June 2019 (UTC)

AfroCine: Join the Months of African Cinema this October!Edit

Greetings!

After a successful first iteration of the Months of African Cinema last year, we are happy to announce that it will be happening again this year, starting from October 1! In the 2018 edition of the contest, about 600 Wikipedia articles were created in at least 8 languages. There were also contributions to Wikidata and Wikimedia commons, which brought the total number of wikimedia pages created during the contest to over 1,000. About 9 in-person events were also organised for the edit-a-thon in different parts of the world.

The contest is organized by a Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project, which is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, and events, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.

If you would love to join this exciting event, please list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia contest page. If you would love to lead this contest for your country or community, please list your name in the coordinators' page here. The rapid grants team would be accepting proposals throughout October and November, in case you'd need funds to run local edit-a-thons or some other activities related to this event. Upon listing your name on the coordinators' page, you'd be contacted to talk about the resources you'd need to run the event in your community. You can also contact me directly for any clarifications.

Finally, We also need volunteers to handle some aspects of the AfroCine project. These aspects include:

  1. Community Liaison: This role essentially involves closely engaging with local communities to support their activities within the scope of Afrocine.
  2. Communications: This involves the communications aspects of the project. Sharing relevant information on mailing lists and social media would be the responsibility of this person.
  3. MAC Jury: This role involves joining the jury of Months of African Cinema contest. We need as many people as we can get 🙂.
  4. Tools: Going forward, we would need relevant tools to better track the metrics and also analyse the general impact of these events. We are calling for Wikimedia volunteers who can navigate wikimedia tools that can be useful for the project.

If you would love to help with any of these roles, or some other roles that have not been mentioned, please contact me directly or on: samoye_ hotmail.com

If you have further questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., please reach out to me personally or right here or the project talkpages.

Thank you!--Jamie Tubers (talk) 17:10, 30 September 2019 (UTC)

Happy DiwaliEdit

 
 Happy Diwali  
"Hello, In this festive season of lights, rangoli, fireworks and sweets. I like to wish you & your family a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali". Regards,--Rajeeb  (talk!)

WAM2019 welcomes your support!Edit

Hello Camelia.boban,

Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.

You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.

WAM2019 Team thanks you for your support.  

Kind regards,
WAM2019 International Team
--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 17:53, 2 November 2019 (UTC)

Withdrawal of the Wiki Droits Humains Grant applicationEdit

Hi Camelia. Thank you for endorsing WDH grant application. Due to the covid19, I decided to withdraw it for the moment (the budget mostly aimed to organize offline events we aren'ty able to organise yet with this crise), until we are in a better position and situation to make it happen. We will still have some few activities online. We will let you know the follow-ups on the project page Wiki Droits Humains on wikipédia fr. Thank you again for your support. --Tonpseudo (talk) 08:44, 31 March 2020 (UTC)

Thank you for your participation in the WikiGap Challenge!Edit

Hi!

Now, we have finalized the results from the WikiGap Challenge. You can find the general and top results here. I want to thank you for your contribution, which together with the other participants have created a tremendous and long lasting impact for the visibility of women on Wikipedia.

We want to give you a barnstar for your participation, to praise your efforts for a better visibility of women on Wikipedia!

We will analyze the challenge and the way it works closely, to see how we can improve it for next year. It would be very valuable for us if you wanted to share your views on the challenge, especially when it comes to: the point system, the focus, and the adding of the list from UN Human Rights. You can send your answers to eric.luth@wikimedia.se!

I hope you found the challenge exciting, and that you want to participate next year as well!

Best, Eric Luth (WMSE) (talk) 11:59, 24 April 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Template:Mass message userpageEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano su Meta. La pagina Template:Mass message userpage è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è bassa.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 10:56, 29 May 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Template:2030 movement brand project nav/textEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano su Meta. La pagina Template:2030 movement brand project nav/text è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è alta.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 07:51, 18 June 2020 (UTC)

Wiki Loves FolkloreEdit

Greetings Camelia! Thank you for your collaborating with Wiki Loves Folklore 2020 Project. We appreciate your time and efforts in bridging the gender gap on Wikipedia. Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we will not be couriering the physical prizes in the form of mechanize in 2020 but instead offer a gratitude token in the form of online claimable gift coupons. Please fill this form by last at June 25 for claiming your prize for the contest. Wiki Love and regards! International Team Wiki Loves Folklore. Wikilover90 (talk) 12:35, 21 June 2020 (UTC) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfz9CGkCOEF4E0tP9mOFN1pJhAqeBlt6rUYgBsCREiwUg7hvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for helping to create the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy RecommendationsEdit

  Wikimedia 2030
Thank you very much for everything you did to help create the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy Recommendations! I am especially grateful for the enormous amount of work you did in the Diversity working group and all the care and commitment you brought to the process. --Nicole Ebber (WMDE) (talk) 09:33, 25 June 2020 (UTC)

Wiki Loves Folklore: Barnstar Award for Bridging the Gendergap on Italian WikipediaEdit

Dear Camelia.boban,

Thank you for organizing and contributing to Wiki Loves Folklore Project and collaborating with us from behalf of WikiDonne User Group. I am thankful for your passion and support to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. Your tireless dedication and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have inspiring leaders like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Folklore postcard here. Keep shining! Wikilover90 (talk) 12:15, 1 July 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: VisualEditor/Newsletter/2020/JulyEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina VisualEditor/Newsletter/2020/July è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:


Il termine ultimo per la traduzione di questa pagina è the end of this week.

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 20:25, 6 July 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Tech/News/2020/32Edit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Tech/News/2020/32 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:



Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 05:26, 31 July 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Tech/Server switch 2020Edit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Tech/Server switch 2020 è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 13:02, 15 August 2020 (UTC)

Sunday August 23: Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Strategic flock of Wikimedians heading in a new direction.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a proposed forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

The idea is to follow up on the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting and other strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 23:26, 19 August 2020 (UTC)

Sunday September 20 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Birds of a feather flock together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August SWAN meeting and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday September 20, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 02:04, 19 September 2020 (UTC)

Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020 registrationEdit

Dear Camelia,

Thank you for your interest in attending the Wikimedia CEE Online Meeting 2020. Now that you have signed up by adding your username to the list of interested participants, please note that it is required to confirm your registration and get your ticket for free on the Eventbrite page. This is important because it would ease communication with participants in a safe way.

Best regards. --Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 17:58, 24 September 2020 (UTC)

@Kiril Simeonovski: Done, I can follow online only on Saturday and Sunday. Thank you. --Camelia (talk) 13:44, 25 September 2020 (UTC)

Sunday October 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Friendship is a movement value.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the September and August SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday October 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.--Pharos (talk) 16:41, 22 October 2020 (UTC)

WAM2020 welcomes your support!Edit

Hello Camelia.boban,

Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.

You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.

WAM International Team thanks you for your support.  

Kind regards,

Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.10

Guidance of Fountain toolEdit

Dear organizers,

Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.

Looking forward to meeting you online soon.

WAM International team 2020.10

Wiki World Heritage User GroupEdit

Dear World Heritage enthusiast,
We are thrilled to announce that Wiki World Heritage User Group has been finally recognized ! This wouldn't have been possible without your support !
Please join us on:

Wishing you an excellent week ahead !

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 15:56, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit

Dear organizers:

Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.

Best,

Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.11

Sunday November 29 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Take flight with us.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, and October SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday November 29, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 01:27, 27 November 2020 (UTC)

What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit

Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?

  • We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
  • Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
  • There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
  • Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
  • Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
  • In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
  • If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to info@asianmonth.wiki. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.

Best wishes,

Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2020.12

Jury of the WikiUral competition and the prizeEdit

Good afternoon, Dear Mrs Camelia!

We are pleased to invite you to check the articles of the participants in the sub-competition Asia Month - WikiUral by the link!

For the jury, the Perm Regional Museum (Co-organizer WikiUral contest) has prepared a postcard that will be sent to you by mail!

Regards, Organizing Committee of the WikiUral contest. — Niklitov (talk) 12:30, 6 December 2020 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Wikimedia CHEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Wikimedia CH è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media.


Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 07:42, 17 December 2020 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage UG preparatory meetingEdit

Hello Camelia.boban,
The first preparatory meeting of Wiki World Heritage User Group will be held on 26 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, and are looking forward to having you with us!

  • Meeting link : Here
  • Meeting ID : 763 8364 4697
  • Password: WWH

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

Yamen (talk) 19:11, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

EWOC BarnstarEdit

Thanks for your commitment for EduWiki Outreach Collaborator initiative
Dear Camelia.boban, Thank you for being a part of the EduWiki Outreach Wiki Collaborators (EWOC) initiative. Let’s celebrate the end of the year with everything we have achieved this year, It has been almost 4 months since we started the EWOC initiative, and thanks for staying committed during all this time. As a token of appreciation, we are giving you the EWOC barnstar for your commitment to this and also for the steps we have taken together. As community specialists, we explored ways to highlight unheard stories from the EduWiki community and launched Education story bytes. We participated in bi-monthly calls and brainstormed on initiatives like regional and language base office hours. These are a few things we have achieved in a very short time, and we are looking forward to engaging with you more!

Thanks again!

Sailesh and the education team (SPatnaik (WMF) (talk) 16:01, 23 December 2020 (UTC))

Wiki World Heritage UG board electionEdit

Hello Camelia.boban,

Following the meeting of 26.12.2020, Wiki World Heritage User Group is choosing its first board !
You can find the elections page here.

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 21:10, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Sunday January 10 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Into the blue.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, and November SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including SWAN input on Interim Global Council and Movement Charter, this month we are meeting on Sunday January 10, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To start the exchange of ideas on the IGC early, and to help prepare before the SWAN calls, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this etherpad. If you like a more interactive way of discussing, we have also made a jamboard. Check here for more details.

--Pharos (talk) 14:50, 4 January 2021 (UTC)

BarnstarEdit

 

Wikimedia Buzz Saw (slide 45)

Happy anniversary Cultural Buzz Saw event

You have my utmost sympathy for dealing with Italian admins, who are proven no better than the English ones ! Slowking4 (talk) 20:49, 11 January 2021 (UTC)

btw, like the poem [92]; we should do wiki-karaoke some day. Slowking4 (talk) 23:59, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
here is another, that alas is too long User:Slowking4/Try to forget. cheers. Slowking4 (talk) 15:13, 14 January 2021 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage UG board election ReminderEdit

Hello Camelia.boban,

We would like to inform you that after the self nomination period, we are now voting for the board members and we count on your participation to take part of this first important election.

According to the agreed agenda the voting period deadline is the 29th of January 2021 (Midnight UTC).

You can vote for one or more candidate on this meta page.

Thanks --
Nassima Chahboun (talk) 23:23, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members

Movement Strategy: Follow-Up Event on Funding for underrepresented communitiesEdit

Hello! You have expressed interest in the topic of funding for underrepresented communities. We're holding a follow-up event this Friday, January 29, between 15:00 to 17:00 UTC. The event will take place on Zoom, here's the Zoom link. The call does not have a password. If you would like to have proper calendar invite for your digital calendar, please email us strategy2030 . See you on Friday, --Cornelius Kibelka (WMF) (talk to me) 18:55, 27 January 2021 (UTC)

Thank you @CKibelka (WMF):. I have another scheduled call, but I will try to join at least the second part. --Camelia (talk) 17:19, 28 January 2021 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Project wiki representativesEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Project wiki representatives è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:


Il termine ultimo per la traduzione di questa pagina è 2021-02-14.

The five year old strategy process has resulted in recommendations. After Global Conversations the number one priority is to establish an Interim Global Council, who will draft a Movement Charter, which will lead to the formation of a Global Council. Please help in translating the concise page "Project wiki representatives" which asks contributor to select for each project wiki a representative, who will help in implementing the first strategic priority.

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 12:08, 6 February 2021 (UTC)

Please consider to support my proposals for WM CEE Spring 2021Edit

They are both listed here and should be responded to in next 48 hours

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2021/Article_Lists

Best Z --Zblace (talk) 18:10, 8 February 2021 (UTC)

Sunday February 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
We are a mosiac.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, and January SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday February 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To help set priorities for the SWAN agenda, and also to help manage which global conversations should be a focus in general, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this SWAN priorities form.

Possible topics include Community Board seats, Interim Global Council, Strategy prioritization follow-up events, Branding, Universal Code of Conduct, Grant strategy, and WMF CEO search. That is a lot of things, which are most important to cover in our upcoming SWAN meeting?

Following the regular call, in SWAN after hours: Wikimedia Meet Jitsi social event with brainstorming for possible Nano Charter ideas, plus any other topics.

--Pharos (talk) 17:53, 18 February 2021 (UTC)

Check this out on SPORT from SPALATO!Edit

ART+sport+FEMINISM Zblace (talk) 10:33, 24 February 2021 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage UG Minutes of the Meeting 02-13-2021Edit

Hello Camelia!

The first meeting of the Board of Wiki World Heritage User Group (WWH UG) was held last February 13, 2021. Board members discussed several topics including the dispatching of roles inside the board. You can find the minutes of the meeting via the following link [1].

Also, the board discussed the importance of capacity building for the group members and we would like to invite all the members to fill the following form [2] in order to help define the learning priorities.

Furthermore, the board discussed some ideas for the 2021 annual program but we would like to hear also from the members in case they would like to propose some activities. We would like to invite you to update this page and add any potential activities[3].

A meeting will be held in the first week of March in order to finalize the program and you can find below [4] a doodle link to choose the date and time that suits you.

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Meeting_minutes_20210213
[2] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSde6BsB8v9WwbLtE0_n5kT0TmZoYXsaFQN2ijP-XZFsJcWmcw/viewform
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Calendar2021
[4] https://doodle.com/poll/4qmstzpwaxu45pwr


Imelda Brazal (Talk)
Members Liaison, Wiki World Heritage User Group
On behalf of the Board Members

User:Assaggia questa figa dio suinoEdit

ciao, wikicollega, come va?? puoi bloccare questo wikicollega?? --SurdusVII 16:46, 25 February 2021 (UTC)

Ciao @SurdusVII:, a parte che manchi il motivo e la wiki della richiesta, non lo posso fare, non sono un'admin, ne qui su Meta, ne altrove. --Camelia (talk) 20:37, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
ma il motivo è semplice: porta il nome un insulto.. comunque, come risolvere?? --SurdusVII 10:39, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
@SurdusVII: Allora, leggendo qui, vedo che non si usa per Segnalazione di nome utente inappropriato. La richiesta va fatta agli stewards di Meta o come segnalazione NUI in itwiki. --Camelia (talk) 11:35, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Log?type=block&user=Assaggia+questa+figa+dio+suino&page=&wpdate=&tagfilter=&wpfilters[]=newusers qua non mi risulta che è bloccato.. ok allora provo a segnalare su quello che mi hai linkato in questa pagina.. grazie 1000 e buon wiki lavoro!! --SurdusVII 13:32, 26 February 2021 (UTC)

Sunday March 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Community as a hand-carved gem.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, and February SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Grants relaunch, Universal Code of Conduct/Discussions, Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, Community Board seats, Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday March 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 19:35, 17 March 2021 (UTC)

Thank you @Pharos:, I signed my preference for 19 UTC. --Camelia (talk) 11:38, 18 March 2021 (UTC)

Invitation to participate in Universal Code of Conduct survey - WikiWomen's User GroupEdit

(You are receiving this message as you signed your interest to participate as part of the WikiWomen's User Group)

Hello, my name is Mervat Salman, a UCoC Facilitator, Trust and Safety team.

As you know, the WMF Board of Trustees ratified the Universal Code of Conduct early in February. That's the beginning; the policy itself cannot be used if the enforcement pathways are not defined. The implementation and enforcement of the UCoC requires the continuous cooperation to define clear definitions of enforcement pathways and processes. This needs to be done in a way that does not contradict with the internal bylaws and codes of conduct currently in place, but rather to support them and complement their deficiencies, if any.

In this phase of the process, we would like to invite you to share your ideas, thoughts and concerns about the UCoC implementation, reporting and enforcement pathways using this survey:

Notice: This survey will be conducted via a third-party service, which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement <https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/UCoC_Affiliates_Survey_Privacy_Statement>.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact msalman-ctr@wikimedia.org.

Best regards,

Mervat (WMF) 17:00, 9 April 2021 (UTC)

Sunday April 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Swanlings grow up together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, and March SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, WMF Resolution about the upcoming Board elections, Community Resilience and Sustainability role in Movement Strategy coordination, Grants Strategy Relaunch, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday April 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places may have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 04:13, 23 April 2021 (UTC)

Queering Wikipedia 2021 User Group Working Days: May 14-16Edit

The Wikimedia LGBTQ+ User Group is holding online working days in May. If you’re an active Wikimedian, editing on LGBTQ+ issues or if you identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community, come help us set goals, develop our organisation and structures, consider how to respond to issues faced by Queer editors, and plan for the next 12 months.

We will be meeting online for 3 half-days, 14–16 May at 1400–1730 UTC. While our working language is English, we are looking to accommodate users who would prefer to participate in other languages, including translation facilities.

More information, and registration details, at QW2021.--Wikimedia LGBT+ User Group 15:42, 24 April 2021 (UTC)

A phrase to change in the WPWP translationEdit

Dear Camelia, thank you again for your translation to Italian of the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2021/Call for participation letter. Now that we're sending the letter to Wikimedia affiliates, User:T Cells has suggested a slight rewrite to the first line, seen here. Would you have time to make that change to the Italian version on the Meta page? I aim to send it in the coming days. Cheers! -- Deborahjay (talk) 11:28, 8 May 2021 (UTC)

Sunday June 6 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Swan of healing.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Movement Strategy/Events, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday June 6, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 20:42, 3 June 2021 (UTC)

A big thank you for organizing #WikiForHumanRights! And please give us feedback!Edit

Both UN Human Rights and the WMF team are really grateful. Initial data suggests that this year we doubled the volume of content created and grew the campaign in languages and geographies. This kind of activation only works when we have local-organizers doing targeted outreach to their communities.

We are still learning how to organize this campaign, would like your feedback. Please fill out this survey at: this google form.

We will use the summary of findings and recommendations from the survey for the report on the campaign and for designing next year’s campaign. Our hope is to support more decentralized events, potentially with less experienced organizers -- so we need your help understanding what worked, what didn’t and what kinds of preparation we need to help communities with next year.

Please note that the collected information in this survey will be treated as in WikiForHumanRights Organizer Feedback Privacy Statement.--MBakni (WMF) (talk) 19:17, 15 June 2021 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: VisualEditor/Newsletter/2021/JuneEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina VisualEditor/Newsletter/2021/June è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:

La priorità di questa pagina è media. Il termine ultimo per la traduzione di questa pagina è 2021-06-20.

This short newsletter is good news about posting comments on wiki. You can try out the "Discussion tools" in the Beta Features here at Meta-Wiki, too: Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures. Thank you!

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 00:14, 16 June 2021 (UTC)

Thank you for your translation supportEdit

Dear Camelia.boban,

I am User:Ptinphusmia from the Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos International Team. I want to thank you for your translation support and we are happy to inform you that this year, the campaign will be organized locally by at least 45 Wikimedia affiliates in 40 countries. We have a few days to the start of the campaign (1st of July 2021) and we need your help and support to complete the campaign page. As always, thanks for your help and support. Ptinphusmia (talk) 00:07, 26 June 2021 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: Template:InternetArchiveBot headerEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina Template:InternetArchiveBot header è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:



The InternetArchiveBot team has come up with a new header for its documentation and user pages designed to make important links as easy to find as possible. We use this header on the bot's global user page, and we have it set up to show the labels in your interface language, meaning that the labels will appear in Russian on Russian Wikipedia (unless you override the interface language).

In order for this feature to work, we need translations of those labels. There are only six labels:

  • About the Bot
  • Report Problem
  • Contact Us
  • Documentation
  • Configure
  • Disable Bot

If you know how to say those things in another language, you can help! And your work will make it easier for non-English speakers to use InternetArchiveBot.

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 16:19, 29 June 2021 (UTC)

Notifica di traduzione: InternetArchiveBot/ProblemEdit

Ciao Camelia.boban,

Ricevi questa email perché ti sei registrato/a come traduttore/trice italiano e rumeno su Meta. La pagina InternetArchiveBot/Problem è disponibile per la traduzione. Visita questo collegamento per iniziare a tradurla:



Thank you to everyone who translated "Template:InternetArchiveBot header". The template is now available in 64 languages (including variants)! Now when people visit the bot's user page on those language wikis, they will be greeted with navigation options in their language. (We have since added one more link to the header – "Translate" – translations are appreciated!) This page I am requesting translations for is the "report problem" page for InternetArchiveBot, directing the user to different places depending on the kind of problem they are having. There are a total of 17 terms to translate, consisting of short phrases and sentences. This page is directly linked from the header on InternetArchiveBot's global user page, so your work will likely be seen.

Il tuo aiuto è molto apprezzato. I traduttori come te aiutano Meta a essere una reale comunità multilingue.

Puoi modificare le tue preferenze sulle notifiche.

Grazie!

I coordinatori delle traduzioni su Meta‎, 23:12, 12 July 2021 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage Membership RequestEdit

Hello!

Wiki World Heritage UG Membership is open to anyone who supports the group's mission and objectives. To formally become a member, it is mandatory that members fill the Membership Request Form. Requests are automatically approved, except for the case of the global ban as mentioned in the by-laws.

This will also help us facilitate this year's activities and established a communication channel. You may access the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxqv-sIrApmjWgr1Rr2NRzofqTjgofiX7Jhz2gPRUKzvI2QQ/viewform


Best,

Imelda (Talk) 02:17, 19 July 2021 (UTC)
Members Liaison, Wiki World Heritage User Group

@Brazal.dang: Done :-). --Camelia (talk) 02:28, 19 July 2021 (UTC)
Thank you :-) --Imelda (Talk) 02:34, 19 July 2021 (UTC)

Sunday July 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
The swan or the egg?

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday July 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 15:00, 22 July 2021 (UTC)

Wednesday July 28: Wikispore Day UnconferenceEdit

 
Wikispore Day 0, the picnic that partially inspired Wikispore.
Wikispore Day 1, last year

The second anniversary of Wikispore Day, observed on July 28, 2020, marks twenty-four months from the conceptual sprouting of the Wikispore idea from the Strategy Wiknic in NYC, which was held on July 14, 2019.

You are invited to participate in a virtual unconference for this year!

Wednesday July 28:

  • 12:002:00 pm (New York City time)
  • (16:00–18:00 UTC/GMT, 18:00–20:00 Berlin)
  • Social Hour

Since Wikispore is probably the only Wikimedia project to be born at a picnic, you are encouraged to participate from a socially-distanced green space outdooors if possible.