|← Index of discussion pages||Babel||archives (latest) →|
|This is the general discussion forum for Meta (this wiki). Before you
please note the following:
Making the "NOINDEX" tag work on all namespaces on Meta-WikiEdit
Hello. I've proposed that
__NOINDEX__ works for all namespaces here at Meta-Wiki. Currently, the tag cannot be used on the main namespace as well as on others. Given the nature of this wiki and that we store some pages and archives such as Vandalism reports which get indexed. We've got several requests in the past to hide from search engines some pages and we've found that the only way to do it is by modifying the robots.txt, which requires an admin. Leaving here a note at request of Dereckson. Regards, —MarcoAurelio 23:39, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
Where did the discussion to enable Flow here go? And why is it not here? --MF-W 02:18, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- Noooooo... ♪♪♪Let it Go!, Let it Go!, ♪♪♪We don't want Flow here anymore, ♪♪♪Let it Go, Let it Go!♪♪♪,Turn it away and slam the door!♪♪♪Let it Go, Let it Go!♪♪♪ Flow sucks badly anyway!.♪♪♪ ...--Stemoc 02:26, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- You mean this one? The discussion is taking place on Wikimedia Forum for some reason. --MZMcBride (talk) 05:05, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- If you want to know where the Flow extension is deployed to Wikimedia wikis, you will need to consult <https://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/>. --MZMcBride (talk) 18:42, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Maybe we should move it here. --MF-W 20:17, 27 November 2016 (UTC)
New Project? WikhypothesisEdit
Wikhypothesis would function as a repository of hypotheses about what is and all relevant evidence for said hypotheses. Thus, it could serve as the backbone for a metaanalysis of any hypothesis humans care to consider by becoming an extremely concise metajournal of all human knowledge acquisition.
Do you think this is a good new project or belongs in Wikiversity or other? Enter the conversation here: Wikhypothesis. Thanks.
- @Jtdjtdjtdjtd: You are definitely free to advertise and solicit opinion--I hope any feedback is valuable. It looks like you created the proposal three years ago with your alternate account User:Jtdjtdjtd.business but haven't edited since until now. That is totally your right to do but I marked the proposal as rejected since there was no discussion or a live demo or any community built around the idea in years. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 04:35, 30 November 2016 (UTC)