Hello tech ambassador! This month has seen a good influx of new faces in this crew \o/ , so it is time to reactivate our conversations. Now that we have a pretty good coverage of so many different projects, here are some topics for your consideration.
- Are there further thoughts on the role itself? I hope the questions available on Meta can help spark them. Please weigh in at Talk:Tech/Ambassadors/List#Tech ambassadors, take 2.
- How about we try and organise future collective work in a Phabricator workboard? Talk:Tech/Ambassadors/List#A Phab workboard for us? has all the details to explore this proposal.
- Finally, you are also welcome to comment at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T177923, should you happen to have suggestions for the Community Liaisons team, currently wondering how to measure "Wiki projects requesting beta features and other early deployments".
Need Help !For creating babel in Meetei MayekEdit
Can you please help in making babel
Information are here
- mni 0 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯀꯔꯤꯁꯨ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯉꯝꯗꯦ ꯫
- mni 1 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯑꯔꯥꯏꯕ ꯋꯥꯍꯪ ꯅꯠꯇꯔꯒ ꯑꯆꯝꯕ ꯑꯌꯤꯕ ꯄꯣꯠꯁꯛꯇꯤ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 2 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯑꯆꯝꯕ ꯈꯟꯅ ꯅꯩꯅꯕꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯥꯡꯗ ꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠꯄ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 3 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯌꯥꯝ ꯁꯣꯏꯍꯟꯗꯅ ꯏꯕꯗꯤ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 4 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟꯒꯤ ꯃꯑꯣꯡꯒꯨꯝ ꯋꯥ-ꯉꯥꯡꯕ ꯉꯝꯕ (ꯑꯗꯨꯝ ꯑꯣꯏꯅꯃ. ꯑꯩꯒꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟꯗꯤ ꯅꯠꯇꯕ) ꯫
- mni 5 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯟꯐꯝ ꯑꯃꯥ ꯑꯣꯏꯅ ꯍꯩꯔꯕ ꯑꯃꯗꯤ ꯈꯨꯃꯥꯡ ꯆꯥꯎꯁꯤꯟꯅ ꯌꯥꯝ ꯍꯩꯅ ꯑꯇꯣꯞꯄ ꯂꯣꯟꯗ ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄ ꯉꯝꯕ ꯫
- mni N ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯣꯏꯖꯕ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯄꯟꯊꯩ-ꯄꯥꯎꯔꯧ ꯂꯣꯏꯅ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯍꯩꯕ ꯫
- For Meetei Mayek font
- See also
We used " ꯫ " as full stop in writing an article in Meetei Mayek
Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translationsEdit
I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.
The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):
- The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
- The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
- The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
- The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.
Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.
Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)
Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)