Hello tech ambassador! This month has seen a good influx of new faces in this crew \o/ , so it is time to reactivate our conversations. Now that we have a pretty good coverage of so many different projects, here are some topics for your consideration.
- Are there further thoughts on the role itself? I hope the questions available on Meta can help spark them. Please weigh in at Talk:Tech/Ambassadors/List#Tech ambassadors, take 2.
- How about we try and organise future collective work in a Phabricator workboard? Talk:Tech/Ambassadors/List#A Phab workboard for us? has all the details to explore this proposal.
- Finally, you are also welcome to comment at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T177923, should you happen to have suggestions for the Community Liaisons team, currently wondering how to measure "Wiki projects requesting beta features and other early deployments".
Need Help !For creating babel in Meetei MayekEdit
Can you please help in making babel
Information are here
- mni 0 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯀꯔꯤꯁꯨ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯉꯝꯗꯦ ꯫
- mni 1 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯑꯔꯥꯏꯕ ꯋꯥꯍꯪ ꯅꯠꯇꯔꯒ ꯑꯆꯝꯕ ꯑꯌꯤꯕ ꯄꯣꯠꯁꯛꯇꯤ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 2 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯑꯆꯝꯕ ꯈꯟꯅ ꯅꯩꯅꯕꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯥꯡꯗ ꯁꯦꯝꯒꯠꯄ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 3 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯌꯥꯝ ꯁꯣꯏꯍꯟꯗꯅ ꯏꯕꯗꯤ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ ꯫
- mni 4 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟꯒꯤ ꯃꯑꯣꯡꯒꯨꯝ ꯋꯥ-ꯉꯥꯡꯕ ꯉꯝꯕ (ꯑꯗꯨꯝ ꯑꯣꯏꯅꯃ. ꯑꯩꯒꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟꯗꯤ ꯅꯠꯇꯕ) ꯫
- mni 5 ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯟꯐꯝ ꯑꯃꯥ ꯑꯣꯏꯅ ꯍꯩꯔꯕ ꯑꯃꯗꯤ ꯈꯨꯃꯥꯡ ꯆꯥꯎꯁꯤꯟꯅ ꯌꯥꯝ ꯍꯩꯅ ꯑꯇꯣꯞꯄ ꯂꯣꯟꯗ ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄ ꯉꯝꯕ ꯫
- mni N ꯃꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯑꯁꯤꯅ ꯃꯤꯇꯩꯂꯣꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯏꯃꯥꯂꯣꯟ ꯑꯣꯏꯖꯕ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯄꯟꯊꯩ-ꯄꯥꯎꯔꯧ ꯂꯣꯏꯅ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯍꯩꯕ ꯫
- For Meetei Mayek font
- See also
We used " ꯫ " as full stop in writing an article in Meetei Mayek
Community Wishlist Survey 2020Edit
You are getting this message because you've previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey, in either the Wikisource or Wiktionary categories. I wanted to let you know that this year's survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until November 11. Unlike previous years, we are only accepting proposals for non-Wikipedia content projects with no dedicated teams (i.e., Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage, and Wikinews). You can learn more on the survey page.
You can vote on proposals from November 20 to December 2. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won't send out a separate reminder to you about that. We look forward to your participation. Thank you! IFried (WMF) (talk) 18:52, 22 October 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020/ScheduleEdit
Re Special:Diff/19484676; The template is using the
#dateformat parser function, which goes by the format you have set in your preferences. I'm assuming you have "no preference", so it's going by the Metawiki default which happens to be "[month] [day] [year]". I'm not sure what the best solution is; We need the dates to be set somewhere they can be reused, rather than setting each place up for translation individually. I also don't think the language always equates to the desired date format, either. Hopefully at least here the dates are still legible for everyone, since we are using full month names. Kind regards, MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 15:49, 23 October 2019 (UTC)