Dear Nguyentrongphu, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:34, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Please do not revert stewards' closures on steward request pages. That page is not intended for (long) discussion, and we have the right to close sections at our own discretion when a request has been accepted or denied, which is your case, after being told 'no' for three times already. Feel free to use the talk page to continue the discussion if you want to. Thanks for your understanding. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 14:27, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
- MarcoAurelio fine, I'll continue the discussion elsewhere. 'No' for three times?? That was the first time I requested the crat right.
- So far, I've successfully countered every single argument that was thrown at me. Give me a valid reason to 'why' my request was denied in face of clear local consensus + I meet other factors stated in the guideline.
- And what's the plan to solve the dilemma? The dilemma is that we have 1 crat that doesn't communicate for many months, and we have elected multiple new sysops. When I made a request of adminship for another elected user, it was rejected on the basis that there is already a crat on vi-wiktionary.
- Why do we have to wait a year or longer with other solutions (inactivity policy or de-crat process) when you guys can simply solve the problem by granting me the crat right? I'm a highly trusted user and a long time admin in Vi Wiktionary and Vi Wikipedia. Nguyentrongphu (talk) 14:46, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
Your vote at Stewards/Elections 2021/Votes/CharitwoEdit
Your mention of "Troll" has been removed: it is not civil attitude to call someone troll. Please do not reinstate.
Thanks! — regards, Revi 21:23, 5 February 2021 (UTC)
- User:-revi I changed the wording to "seems like trolling", and why you're still reverting my edit? user:Praxidicae uses a similar wording "this users candidacy almost seems like trolling," yet you did nothing?? Seems like this is a censorship rather than a civility thing like you claimed. Nguyentrongphu (talk) 03:47, 6 February 2021 (UTC)