Nice to be here.

Translation request for New Readers Inspire Campaign-- and thanks!Edit

Hi there! I'm contacting you because you've volunteered your time in the past to help translate Inspire Campaigns, or you've expressed an interest about helping to translate. We have a new campaign starting soon about new readers, as we try to encourage contributors to develop ideas on how to inform and invite people to use Wikipedia, especially in places where folks are not aware of it. There are two pages that will need translation:

There will be one additional page for translation that includes the questions we will be asking idea creators when they submit ideas for the campaign. I will notify you when that prose is ready.

Finally, thank you for your support; it's very important to me that these campaigns are accessible to folks across non-English Wikimedia projects, and I wouldn't be able to do that without your time and effort. In appreciation, I'd like to send you a postcard from Chicago where I reside. If you'd like to receive a postcard from me, please e-mail me with an address I contact you at to my work e-mail, cschilling wikimedia.org. I realize this is private information, so if you would prefer not to receive a postcard, that is understandable. Your work to make our projects accessible to everyone is no less appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions about the prose regarding translation. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 20:33, 8 January 2018 (UTC)

Great jobEdit

Keep up the good work. Keep improving local articles. I am amazed how you put in your very best with the Igbo language here on Wiki. Bravo! Danidamiobi (talk) 19:02, 28 February 2018 (UTC)

New community space for IdeaLab on ConnectEdit

Hi folks. If you're receiving this message, you've contributed to IdeaLab or an Inspire Campaign this year. Thanks for participating to develop ideas and review ones from other Wikimedians.

We are preparing some changes to IdeaLab and Inspire Campaigns. One of these changes is a new community space on Connect, where Wikimedians can find each other based on common activities or skills, and ask questions about the space. You are invited to join this community space for IdeaLab, especially if you would ever consider needing to find contributors with certain skills (like design or project management) or would like to offer your skills to others in our movement. To join, please proceed to Connect/IdeaLab and click on the "Add yourself" button on the right. Thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 19:53, 21 June 2018 (UTC)

(Opt-out instructions)

Inspire Campaign on Measuring Community HealthEdit

Do you have an idea about how to measure the health of your community? Do you want to review ideas that others have submitted? Through August 10th, we are inviting ideas on how to capture the well-being of Wikimedia communities, in terms of matters like conflict resolution, effective content creation, and being able to contribute in a collaborative environment. Ideas can be focused on either quantitative techniques, such as gathering raw data, or qualitative techniques, like surveying contributors. If you are submitting an idea, guidance is available for how to move your idea into implementation, such as through a grant or starting a Phabricator task to engage with developers.

If you're interested, consider joining the Inspire Campaign. I JethroBT (WMF) 17:14, 13 July 2018 (UTC)

(Opt-out instructions)

Join us on The AfroCine ProjectEdit

Greetings!

This is to introduce you to a new Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project. This new project is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, events, etc, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora. If you would love to be part of this (or you're already active in this area), by coordinating local programmes around African cinema (independently or otherwise) in your community or local Wikipedia, kindly list your username or organization as a participant on the meta project page here.

Furthermore, In the months of October and November, we are organizing a global contest and edit-a-thon tagged: The Months of African Cinema. If you would love to join this exciting event, also list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia page. If you would love to lead this contest (or any other relevant program) for a non-English Wikipedia community, please feel free to translate the English Wikiproject page to your local language Wikipedia, or you can create one from scratch!

If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., please reach out to me personally on my talkpage or the project talkpage! Cheers!--Jamie Tubers (talk) 20:50, 5 September 2018 (UTC)

Welcome to the Months of African Cinema!Edit

Greetings!

The AfroCine Project welcomes you to October, the first out of the two months which has been dedicated to improving contents that centre around the cinema of Africa, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.

This is a global online edit-a-thon, which is happening in at least 5 language editions of Wikipedia (en, he, es, it, bn) and Wikidata. Join us in this exciting venture, by helping to create or expand articles which are connected to this scope.

On English Wikipedia, we would be recognizing Users who are able to achieve the following:

  • Overall winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd places)
  • Country Winners
  • Diversity winner
  • High quality contributors
  • Gender-gap fillers
  • Page improvers
  • Wikidata Translators

For further information about the contest, the recognition categories and how to participate, please visit the contest page here.

If you'd love to organize this contest for your local wiki or organize in-person events centred around this project, or you need further information about the AfroCine Project, please leave a message on the project talkpage. See you around :).--Jamie Tubers (talk) 22:50, 03 October 2018 (UTC)

AfroCine: Join the Months of African Cinema this October!Edit

Greetings!

After a successful first iteration of the Months of African Cinema last year, we are happy to announce that it will be happening again this year, starting from October 1! In the 2018 edition of the contest, about 600 Wikipedia articles were created in at least 8 languages. There were also contributions to Wikidata and Wikimedia commons, which brought the total number of wikimedia pages created during the contest to over 1,000. About 9 in-person events were also organised for the edit-a-thon in different parts of the world.

The contest is organized by a Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project, which is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, and events, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.

If you would love to join this exciting event, please list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia contest page. If you would love to lead this contest for your country or community, please list your name in the coordinators' page here. The rapid grants team would be accepting proposals throughout October and November, in case you'd need funds to run local edit-a-thons or some other activities related to this event. Upon listing your name on the coordinators' page, you'd be contacted to talk about the resources you'd need to run the event in your community. You can also contact me directly for any clarifications.

Finally, We also need volunteers to handle some aspects of the AfroCine project. These aspects include:

  1. Community Liaison: This role essentially involves closely engaging with local communities to support their activities within the scope of Afrocine.
  2. Communications: This involves the communications aspects of the project. Sharing relevant information on mailing lists and social media would be the responsibility of this person.
  3. MAC Jury: This role involves joining the jury of Months of African Cinema contest. We need as many people as we can get 🙂.
  4. Tools: Going forward, we would need relevant tools to better track the metrics and also analyse the general impact of these events. We are calling for Wikimedia volunteers who can navigate wikimedia tools that can be useful for the project.

If you would love to help with any of these roles, or some other roles that have not been mentioned, please contact me directly or on: samoye_ hotmail.com

If you have further questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., please reach out to me personally or right here or the project talkpages.

Thank you!--Jamie Tubers (talk) 17:10, 30 September 2019 (UTC)

Sunday February 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
We are a mosiac.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, and January SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday February 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To help set priorities for the SWAN agenda, and also to help manage which global conversations should be a focus in general, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this SWAN priorities form.

Possible topics include Community Board seats, Interim Global Council, Strategy prioritization follow-up events, Branding, Universal Code of Conduct, Grant strategy, and WMF CEO search. That is a lot of things, which are most important to cover in our upcoming SWAN meeting?

Following the regular call, in SWAN after hours: Wikimedia Meet Jitsi social event with brainstorming for possible Nano Charter ideas, plus any other topics.

--Pharos (talk) 18:02, 18 February 2021 (UTC)

Hello Pharos thank you for the update.

Tochiprecious (talk) 20:15, 18 February 2021 (UTC)

The Inuka Team: We need your help.Edit

Ndewo Tochiprecious,

Thank you so much for all the work you do in translating pages marked for translation. It is great to have you doing so much work to ensure that knowledge is available in other languages. Once again, we will need your help in translating the pages below to the Igbo language:

Please, don't feel pressured to finish all the translation; it is okay to translate some of the pages.

Daalụ sọ!

UOzurumba (WMF) (talk) 13:05, 3 March 2021 (UTC)


Hi UOzurumba (WMF) Nsogbu adịghị. Can it be done over the weekend or is it urgent? Tochiprecious,16:33, 3 March 2021 (UTC)

@Tochiprecious, anytime is fine.:) UOzurumba (WMF) (talk) 11:19, 17 March 2021 (UTC)

Sunday March 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Community as a hand-carved gem.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, and February SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Grants relaunch, Universal Code of Conduct/Discussions, Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, Community Board seats, Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday March 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 19:46, 17 March 2021 (UTC)


Thank you so much for the update Pharos Kind regards Tochiprecious (talk) 14:51, 18 March 2021 (UTC)

Sunday April 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Swanlings grow up together.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, and March SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, WMF Resolution about the upcoming Board elections, Community Resilience and Sustainability role in Movement Strategy coordination, Grants Strategy Relaunch, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday April 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of and are the same as before, although some places may have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 04:21, 23 April 2021 (UTC)

Thank you so much for the update Pharos Kind regards Tochiprecious (talk) 08:59, 23 April 2021 (UTC)

Sunday June 6 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Swan of healing.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, and April SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Movement Strategy/Events, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday June 6, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 20:49, 3 June 2021 (UTC)

Hello Pharos thank you for the update.

Tochiprecious (talk) 09:27, 04 June 2021 (UTC)

Wikimania 2021 in-person event listEdit

I'm sending you this message because you posted on Wikimania 2021/Scholarships saying you plan to host a local Wikimania 2021 event.

I've just created a wiki-page to list all offline / in-person / "physical" Wikimania 2021 events. It would be great if you can add yours to this list:

Deryck C. 16:01, 6 July 2021 (UTC)

Hello Der Thank you, I will do that.

Regards Tochiprecious 13:13, 7 July 2021 (UTC)

Sunday July 25 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
The swan or the egg?

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday July 25, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call an hour earlier in UTC time due to popular demand and to accomodate daylight savings*.)--Pharos (talk) 15:10, 22 July 2021 (UTC)


Thank you Pharos Tochiprecious (talk) 09:48, 23 July 2021 (UTC)

#WPWPCampaign 2021: Request for help with cleanupEdit

Dear Tochiprecious,

Thanks for organizing the #WPWPCampaign 2021 in your community. We are proud of your work and the campaign outcome this year. We are in the process of cleaning up the articles with errors resulting from the campaign and we kindly request your help with this. Please help with cleanup and consider engaging experienced members of your community in the cleanup. The English Wikipedia has created a filter to track all articles edited as part of the campaign: See the tracked articles on the English Wikipedia. Please review these contributions and fix any errors you could find. See #WPWPIG for all contributions made as part of the campaign in your community. T CellsTalk 11:35, 15 September 2021 (UTC)

Thanks User:T Cells I'll work through it.

Best --Tochiprecious (talk) 21:18, 17 September 2021 (UTC)

Sunday September 26 SWANniversary Party and All-Affiliates Strategic MeetingEdit

 
Celebrate our first anniversary with SWAN-shaped desserts!

Join the SWANniversary on September 26 as we mark the first year of the Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network!

We will have the regular All-Affiliates Strategic Meeting, to be followed by a SWANniversary Party in the after hours session, likely through spatialized chat on WorkAdventure.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, June, and July SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, we'll look together at strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter + Drafting Committee, WMF Board elections, Wikimania 2021, and Grants Regional Committees.

This month we are meeting on Sunday September 26, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and .)--Pharos (talk) 18:15, 22 September 2021 (UTC)

Sunday October 31 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
A swan reflects.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, February, March, April, and June, July, and September SWAN meetings, as well as last June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Movement Charter Drafting Committee Set Up Process, Next Steps for Brand Work, 2021, Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday October 31, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and *Note that we have shifted the second call a half-hour later in UTC time due to WikidataCon*.)--Pharos (talk) 01:47, 29 October 2021 (UTC)

On-Wiki Registration Wireframes FeedbackEdit

Hello Tochiprecious!
We are very excited to share with you the wireframes for the desktop version of the On-Wiki Registration Tool. Feel free to share your feedback on this update. Results of these feedback will help determine the next steps we take. Thank you in advance!

Creating registration for eventEdit

   

View full Registration Tool


First Version FeaturesEdit

Viewing, deleting, and messaging participants Managing Registrations
   
Participants Registration
   



Share your feedback!Edit

Feedback
Do you see any advantage or disadvantage of any sort of our proposed event registration system? I see a lot of advantages. Especially the messaging aspect. I only hope this means it's a broadcast message and I don't have to send one message after another to each participant.
Will it provide ease of access and use to you as a campaign organizer? Yes it will. I like the part where you can send messages both via email and talk pages.
Does the proposed event registration provide convenience for registering participants? From what I see, it does
What are the essential features this first version needs to have so that you can use it? About the contest, be able to get email of participants after registration, show who is organizing the contest in case people need to reach out, allow me send broadcast both to their talk pages and emails.
When you are running a campaign, what information do you typically send to participants, and where do you usually send it

(e.g., talk page, email, social media, etc)?

I send reminders and updates via email and social media
Do you prefer that we build the desktop version first or the mobile version of the registration system first? I suggest the mobile version should come first for convenience. E.g. I can easily create stuffs on the dashboard with my phone.
Is there anything else you would like to add? I just want to encourage the Campaigns team. Thank you for coming through for us. This is is long due.


You may access more of these wireframes here. Thank you!

-- IBrazal (WMF) (talk) 17:26, 24 November 2021 (UTC)

Hello IBrazal (WMF), thank you for the message and also well-done to the Campaign team for working on this. Kindly find my feedback in the feedback session. Apologies for the late response. I haven't been well.

Best regards --Tochiprecious (talk) 06:41, 2 December 2021 (UTC)

Sunday November 28 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Chart a new course on the swan ferry.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

We'll focus on strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Hubs+Hubs Workshop, Movement Charter+Drafting Committee, WMDE's 'Future of Wikimedia Governance' proposal, Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday November 28, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and , note that some areas recently experienced daylight savings time changes).--Pharos (talk) 16:05, 25 November 2021 (UTC)

Sunday February 27 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
To dance is to fly.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

We'll focus on strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Hubs+Dialogue, Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct+Enforcement Voting, Brand, International Women's Day+Gender Gap and WikiForHumanRights campaigns, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday February 27, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and ).----Pharos (talk) 03:17, 24 February 2022 (UTC)

Second Pywikibot workshop on Friday, March 25th, 16:00 UTCEdit

Hello everyone, The second workshop on the topic of "Running Pywikibot scripts" is coming up - it will take place on Friday, March 25th at 16:00 UTC. You can find more details on the workshop and a link to join here. This workshop will introduce participants to the bot scripts available via the Pywikibot framework and how to use them. If you missed attending the first one, it would be beneficial to have Pywikibot installed on your computer before the workshop. We look forward to your participation! Cheers, Srishti (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:01, 23 March 2022 (UTC)

Sunday April 3 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Bots in precious metals are part of our community too.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

We'll focus on strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including UCoC Voting, Hubs Global Conversation held + CEE Hub update, Movement Charter + Leadership Development Working Group, Desktop Improvements, Celebrate Women in March + International Women's Day, Wikimania 2022 survey concluded + Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 May 20-22 + local events, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday April 3, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and , note that some areas recently experienced daylight savings time changes).--Pharos (talk) 12:45, 30 March 2022 (UTC)

Third Pywikibot workshop on Friday, April 29th, 16:00 UTCEdit

Hello! The third workshop on the topic of "Writing Pywikibot scripts" is coming up - it will take place on Friday, April 29th at 16:00 UTC. You can find more details on the workshop and a link to join here. This workshop will introduce participants to writing basic scripts via the Pywikibot framework. Please follow through with the prerequisites if you plan to attend this workshop, particularly understanding how classes and methods work in Python, among others listed in the workshop details on the wiki page. We look forward to your participation!

Cheers, Srishti (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 23:46, 27 April 2022 (UTC)

Sunday May 8 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Swans are musical creatures.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

We'll focus on strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including 2022 Board of Trustees Call for Candidates, Movement Charter/Content preliminary narrative, Human Rights Policy Community Conversations, Wikimedia Foundation Annual Plan Feedback, IP blocking and Open Proxies discussion, Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 May 20-22 + local events, and other ongoing activities.

This month we are meeting on Sunday May 8, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(UTC meeting times are and , note that some areas recently experienced daylight savings time changes).--Pharos (talk) 18:57, 4 May 2022 (UTC)

Thank you @Pharos
I'll be sure to attend.
Best regards Tochiprecious (talk) 17:15, 5 May 2022 (UTC)

WarningEdit

--OfficeAccount100 (talk) 09:10, 7 May 2022 (UTC)

Thank you for your message @OfficeAccount100
I was writing our User Group's activities report to be submitted to AffCom. I don't remember adding a promotional link or text in the report. The links in the report were either from the outreach dashboard or to other meta pages.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me to that links, texts that were promotional so I will take note and not repeat it next time.
Thank you Tochiprecious (talk) 09:19, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
Note: OfficeAccount100 is an LTA. Just ignore the message, you have done nothing wrong, or at least not the action mentioned above. NguoiDungKhongDinhDanh 09:33, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your support. Tochiprecious (talk) 09:35, 7 May 2022 (UTC)

[Small wiki toolkits] Fourth Bots workshop at Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 (May 20-22nd)Edit

Hello, The fourth workshop on the topic of "Running popular bots on wikis" is coming up - several sessions will be run as part of it at the upcoming Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 (May 20-22nd). You can find more details on the workshop here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Small_wiki_toolkits/Workshops#How_to_run_a_popular_bot_on_your_wiki.

This workshop will introduce participants to a few popular bots in the Wikimedia ecosystem, how to set them up on the wikis, and tackle problems concerning the setup. This workshop will organize three sessions around InternetArchiveBot, YoBot, and SuggestBot. See more details https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T306593. We look forward to your participation! Cheers, Srishti via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:25, 16 May 2022 (UTC)

Thank you. Is it possible to get a calendar invite so I can remember easily? It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. Tochiprecious (talk) 18:39, 18 May 2022 (UTC)

Candidate ApplicationEdit

Hi there, thanks for your application for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. The team supporting the election is translating candidate applications, but needs to ensure texts are within the word limit. Could you please modify your statements on your application to be within those word limits? Best, JKoerner (WMF) (talk) 16:33, 18 May 2022 (UTC)

Thank you so much @JKoerner (WMF), I'll do that immediately.
Best regards Tochiprecious (talk) 17:13, 18 May 2022 (UTC)

Board electionsEdit

Hello. User:Sj and myself are group contact for the Wikimedian for Offline Wikis UserGroup. In July, our UG will participate to the vote to select the 6 people short-list of candidates. If you find the idea agreeable, you are warmly invited to share your thoughts with the group members, either on the talk page of the group or on our mailing list. Note that this is not an obligation of any sort, but simply an option to get our UG to know you better. Thank you for your interest. Anthere (talk) 18:29, 18 May 2022 (UTC)

Hello @Anthere and @SJ, thank you for the invite. Of course I'm definitely interested. Kindly let me know the exact time you would want me to do that and I will.
Thank you again. Tochiprecious (talk) 18:38, 18 May 2022 (UTC)

Email RequestEdit

Hi there! Thank you for submitting your candidacy for the 2022 Board of Trustees election. To make communicating easier, could you please send me your email address? Your email address will not be shared on-wiki. Your email address will only be used by myself, a fellow facilitator supporting the election, or the Deputy Chief of Staff who supports the Board. You may send your email to jkoerner wikimedia.org. Best, JKoerner (WMF) (talk) 20:54, 26 May 2022 (UTC)