Wikimedia Österreich - Gesellschaft zur Förderung freien Wissens is the Austrian chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation. It was approved as a chapter on February 26th, 2008 and registered as an association pursuant to Austrian law. The first board was elected at a chapter meeting in Vienna on May 2nd, 2008.
Elected on 2020-06-27.
- President Ulli Zeller (as before)
- Vice President Thomas Planinger (new position)
- Secretary Beppo Stuhl (as before)
- Vice Secretary Michael Karolzak (as before)
- Treasurer Arno Grumbeck (new position)
- Vice Treasurer Friedrich Schipper (new position)
- Adviser Martina Oesterreich (new)
- Adviser Philip Kopetzky (new position)
- Alexander Wagner (new)
- Executive Director Claudia Garád
Telefon: +43 1 997 42 20
- wikimedia:Resolution:Approval of Wikimedia Austria
- Austrian association register, registration number 642058113