Wikimedia chapters/Reports/Wikimedia Österreich/January 2012
- We planned the printing of several brochures, related to WMAT-projects.
- We are planning a general liability insurance for WMAT.
- WMAT is searching for a contractor for CiviCRM. The announcement had been prepared.
- The chaper has now travel-cost-reimbursing-guidlines.
- Decissions of the board are published on a weekly base.
- WMAT secured several Wikimedia-projects related domains to ensure proper usage.
There had been a meeting of the organizers of the event in Dornbirn on 11. February. WMAT is reimbursting travelcosts.
- The project regarding the picturing of the Austrian soccer players had been planned.
- Also a whole-day-workshop for photo-interested people had been planned.
- WMAT attends the first youth olympic winter games in Innsruck and is accreditated.
There had been a congress related to Solanacear in Neuchatel. WMAT supported this event and sent an attendee there.
WMAT supported chapters indeed with travel costs for attending. Additional 2 board members participated.
WMAT is now member of the ICANN.
LinuxTag (open source fair)Edit
WMAT is attending the LinuxTag in Berlin, together with WMCH and WMDE.