Bonjour et Merci !!!Edit
Wikitongues User Group: Status UpdateEdit
Hi Anass Sedrati,
I am sharing this news with immense pleasure that Wikitongues User Group has been recognized by the Affiliations Committee as of 11 May 2018. Thanks a lot for registering yourself as a member of the User Group. We will shortly reach out to you with more steps on how you can participate in the User Group's activities. Meanwhile, we welcome all new ideas that you might have for the Group.
On behalf of the Wikitongues User Group-
Ahla Anas, je vois que toi aussi tu es membre organisateur du WikiArabia, je voulais juste attirer ton attention sur le fait qu'il n'y ait pas assez de GLAM, organismes marocains et partenaires stratégiques possibles avec le mouvement qui ont proposer une présentation. J'ai déjà fait la remarque lors de la proposition de la conférence, mais ça à l'air qu'il n'y a pas assez d'encouragement. Il faut aller directement à ces gens là, il faut pas attendre qu'un responsable de l'Open Data au Maroc, par exemple, fasse directement une soumission de presentation en lisant la bannière sur Wikipédia. Aussi l'Académie de la langue arabe est au Maroc, il faut que quelqu'un vienne, c'Est important de discuter avec eux. Merci pour tout. --Helmoony (talk) 16:22, 19 November 2018 (UTC)
- @Helmoony:. Hello Helmy and thank you for your feedback. We are following with attention your messages, and we have even answered the previous one that you have sent about the same subject when we had our grant draft. The fact that there is no submission regarding the GLAM is not our responsibility alone as it is a community driven event and the submissions are open to all depending on their interest. If you think that there are not enough presentations about the GLAM you can suggest some yourself, or contact people who might present about GLAM. As we mentioned when we answered your latest message, we are opening up to other actors and contacting them. I don't know why you suppose that we did not contact them directly already. You could have asked us instead of supposing that we wait for them to read the banner..
- Since this is a community driven event, and as you are part of the community, you are very welcome actually to contact them yourself if you want, and if they answer you and express their interest, they are very welcome to submit their presentation. We are working in including all possible areas (and have already contacted the organisms you mentioned), but since you seem extra motivated about these points, we welcome you to contact them also, and if they answer you, that would be a great start! Regards. Anass Sedrati (talk) 17:16, 19 November 2018 (UTC)
Adding youth topics?Edit
Hey Anass, I noticed that you added some topics to the list at WikiForHumanRights/List. But those don't look like Youth focused topics -- what makes them in-scope? Astinson (WMF) (talk) 17:37, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
- Hello Alex. I took inspiration from the list itself. There are people like Ibtissame Lachgar (born 1975), or Alaa Talbi (born 1978) in the list. The people I added are younger than these 2, so either keep them or remove all. If the question is about their activism, then I can refer you to their wikipedia page. They are all Moroccan human rights activists currently in prison. I hope that this clarifies it :) Anass Sedrati (talk) 17:41, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
- I realized that I never gave a proper response to this :P Thanks! I have integrated them on Wikidata as well. Are you interested in promoting the campaign in your language or community? It would be really awesome to identify if there is anything that could happen in Morocco or in Arabic/French? Astinson (WMF) (talk) 22:30, 14 November 2019 (UTC)
- السلام عليكم السي عبد المغيث. نعم أنت محق. طربقة الالتحاق بالمجموعة ليست عن طريق كتابة الاسم على ميتا, وإنما عليك التسجيل عبر موقع المجموعة و ملئ طلب قبل اعتبارك عضوا للمجموعة. تجد استمارة التسجيل على الصفحة التالية. المرجو التسجيل و سيقوم المسؤولون بالبث في طلبك في أسرع وقت. مع التحيات. -- Anass Sedrati (talk) 13:54, 9 February 2020 (UTC)
- لا تحتاج القيام بأي شيء السي عبد المغيث, سوف يقوم الإخوان المسؤولون في فريق تقييم الطلبات بالتواصل معك عند الوصول لطلبك. مع التحيات. -- Anass Sedrati (talk) 17:03, 10 February 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for helping to create the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy RecommendationsEdit
|Anass, thank you for your many contributions toward the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy Recommendations including as an Advocacy working group member, writer, community outreach lead, strategy liaison for the Arabic speaking community, and Morocco strategy salon host. I will always appreciate your tireless commitment, boundless energy, care for others, good humor and love for all things Wikimedia.|