- From Oujda City - Morocco,
- Head of the Student Affairs Unit, at the Higher Institute of Nursing and Health Technics of Oujda - Morocco,http://ispits.sante.gov.ma/OUJDA/Pages/default.aspx
- Education Program Coordinator: Wikimedia MA User Group/Policies
- Local Coordinator of "Reading Wikipedia in the Classroom" Project
- A passionate photographer.
- Contributor on Commons projects : See contributions
Participation in Wikiconvention francophone 2018, Grenoble - France
- June 2020, Winner of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 10th place of Wiki Loves Africa 2020 in Moroccohttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Africa_2020/Morocco?fbclid=IwAR0iMiIYPa7n5XPKVoXc5VVuRpdtN6W1eqRS5ubS2Rh7T1Ra4drDjZOcko8
- November 2019, 6th place in the Wiki Loves Monuments France 2019 photo competition.https://wikilovesmonuments.fr/2019/11/06/les-resultats-sont-la/
- July 2019, the best project on tangible heritage, organized by "THIS IS OUJDA".https://www.facebook.com/thisisoujdacom/posts/1107710992752237
- July 2018, 3rd prize at the TSAWER contest organized by the Delegation of the European Union to Morocco and UNOPS Morocco
- February 2017, Graduate in Photography with Merit Grade by Shaw Academy, Ireland
- Finalist of the WikiLoves Monuments Morocco Photo Contest for 4 consecutive seasons 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 which a WIKIPEDIA contest, certified by GUINNESS as the biggest photography contest in the world.https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2019_in_Morocco/Winnershttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2018_in_Morocco/Winnershttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2017_in_Morocco/Winnershttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2016_in_Morocco/Winners
- On 02/11/2016, winner of the best prize in the MIDDLE EAST / NORTH AFRICA region of the 2016 CGAP Photo Contest (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor), which is an organization based at the World Bank in the United States, selected from 3000 participations from more than 70 countries.
- In 2015, 1st prize in the photo competition under the theme "Built Heritage of the Oriental" organized by the association JOUDOUR OF ART AND DEVELOPMENT in partnership with the Regional Agency for Cooperation and Development / Champagne-Ardenne.
- MAGHREB MED exhibition organized during the photography festival "TANGER PHOTO MED" from March 24th to 31st at the Medina ART Gallery of Tangier.
- Photographic Nights 7th edition organized by the Photographic Art Workshop Association in coordination with the Moroccan Cinematheque and the Moroccan Cinematographic Center under the auspices of the International Federation of Photographic Art FIAP, in Rabat on the 15th and 22nd of December 2018.
- Night of galleries at the Art Corner in Oujda from 03 to 23 December 2018
- Individual exhibition under the theme "Moroccan Sides Under My Eyes", organized by the Joudour Association of Art and Development from 22 to 31 May 2017 at the art gallery My Al Hassan - Oujda.
- Collective exhibition under the theme "She", organized by the Joudour Association of Art and Development from 06 to 15 March 2017 at the art gallery My Al Hassan - Oujda.
National Geographic Brasil :
National Geographic Al Arabiya :
Canon Central and North Africa :
Al Jazeera Mubasher Channel :
Tel : +212 6 600 95 792
Adresse : Boulevard ALLAL EL FASSI Lot SAKHI B2 N° 6, Oujda 60000 - Morocco
- "تقريب الفن من المؤسسات التعليمية وإخراجه من فضاءاته التقليدية المغلقة". Unknown parameter
- "حفل تتويج وإعلان أسماء الفائزين في مسابقة التصوير الفوتوغرافي". Unknown parameter
- "نادي الصورة والسينما يحتفي بالفوتوغرافي إبراهيم فراجي". Unknown parameter
- "المغرب:إبراهيم فراجي نيزك في سماء التصوير الضوئي يبهر جمهوره في معرض Moroccan sides under my eyes". Unknown parameter