Reminder: Community Insights SurveyEdit
RMaung (WMF) 19:14, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
Watchlist Expiry project pageEdit
During the Community Whishlist survey 2019, you have voted for the Watchlist item Expiration wish.
Regards, IFried_(WMF), 15:51, 25 September 2019 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translationsEdit
I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.
The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):
- The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
- The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
- The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
- The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.
Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.
Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)
Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)
Global lock this accountEdit
- It happens, I think me or someone else already fixed the other :) Stryn (talk) 19:25, 8 February 2020 (UTC)
Kun se ei lähde kaljalleEdit
Säätiö aikanaan suhtautui vakavasti siihen ainoaan tuntemaani tapaukseen, jossa päällystön jäsenet kerran tekivät erään junamatkan toiseen kaupunkiin. En viittaa siihen enempää, koska tapaus lienee sinulle tuttu. Nyt huomasin äskettäin suomenkielisessä Wikipediassa, että ensimmäistä kertaa minun toimintaani ei enää arvostellakaan käyttäjätunnuksena tai paikallisena ylläpitäjänä, vaan olen kenties myös syypää siihen, että en suostu tosielämän kohtaamiseen. Mitenköhän Säätiö suhtautuu yleisesti tällaisiin tapauksiin? Mikä olisi Säätiössä se osoite tai linkki, jonka kautta voisin tarvittaessa viedä asiaa eteenpäin. Kyse ei taida olla ihan pikkuasiasta, eikä tällaista ole tullut minulle aiemmin vastaan Wikipedia-urallani. --Pxos (talk) 07:22, 3 March 2020 (UTC)
- Fi-wikin ilmapiiri tiettyjen käyttäjien vuoksi on sillä mallilla, että mielelläni kierrän kaukaa. Muutamalta nimeltä mainitsemattomalta käyttäjältä tulee ainoastaan negatiivisia kommentteja, yleensä koskien ylläpitäjiä. Niin kauan kuin he projektissa saavat riehua, niin projektilla menee huonosti. Tuollaiset "kaljakutsut" ja niistä kieltäytymisestä meuhkaaminen on asiatonta. Sain itse tuosta keskusteluosiosta käsityksen, että hän vain halusi "hiillostaa" erityisesti sinua, onhan tuo jonkinlaista häirintää, jota ei pitäisi tietenkään sallia. Itse ohittaisin tuollaiset keskustelijat täysin ja jos häiriköinti jatkuu samanlaisena, niin joko kommenttipyyntö keskustelutoiminnasta tai tarvittaessa WMF:lle voi keskustella, katso Harassment resources. Stryn (talk) 18:27, 3 March 2020 (UTC)
- Pitäisiköhän sinun harkita jo tunnuksen estämistä. Olavi Tokainenhan pyysi viime yönä hetken verran kaikille tunnuksilleen ja IP-osoitteelleenkin globaalia ikiestoa ja kysyi lopuksi, onko hänen ruvettava vandalisoimaan rankasti, jos estoa ei muuten tule. Tänään Olavi-tunnus avoimesti jo tunnustaa trollaavansa ja kiusaavansa (minua), mikä on varmasti käyttöehdoissa kielletty. Ei hänellä lopulta taida olla mitään hyvää sanottavaa Wikipediasta ja sen kehittämisestä. Itse en tietenkään paina mitään nappuloita, mutta sinä voisit asiaa hetken miettiä. Vähintään mielestäni pitäisi tukkia se keinovalikoiman tie, että Olavi Tokainen -tunnusta käytetään enää vain haukkumiseen ja vahingoittamiseen, kun kerran tunnusten takana oleva ihminen haluaa kuulemma säilyttää Kotivalo-tunnuksen muokkausmäärän tasaluvussa 100 000 eikä halua muokata sillä enää. Jos Kotivalo-ihminen haluaa jatkaa keskustelua, jatkakoon päätunnuksellaan. --Pxos (talk) 10:12, 6 March 2020 (UTC)
Patxi Xabier Lezama PerierEdit
Hi Stryn, It seems that you have a problem and a personal obsession against this individual, that you delete everything he does and that you see is personal because the last thing you deleted is a Wikiquote link in Greek of this person and the administrator named Kostas20142 returned to put it, now you do it with the same quote in Spanish and your arguments are not consistent friend, when there has to be another administrator behind you, so you do not delete what this wikipedista does. You have a problem, make yourself look, go ahead and leave your "personal" obsession because apart from showing yourself, you denote psychosis. An appointment considered encyclopedic in five languages and approved by five different administrators and you put the label again. []. Don't you realize your problem?
Greetings and have a good day, although it seems to me that you never have a good day.--22.214.171.124 20:27, 25 April 2020 (UTC)
- The problem is you. You spam this person everywhere (are you the person in question?), I don't believe you understand all those languages where you post it, so you must use machine translation. Doing this cross-wiki is not acceptable. Also the person seems not to be notable, at least I can't find any reliable sources about this person. Stop cross-wiki abuse now. Stryn (talk) 07:06, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
The problem is you, the administrator Kostas20142 is Greek and his native language is Greek and he accepts and also revokes your cancellation, accepting the appointment, so your position is demonstrated that you have no idea of Greek and you argue automatic translation, which is a lie. You say that you cannot find any reliable source, of laughter, the person and the book where the quote comes from are in the German national library and you do not bother to look at it, the link I put before you, is in the Basque encyclopedia, in La real Language Academy, and a long etc ... before acting you should check the sources, you have them in Wikidata and use your head not the excessive ego that you have. It goes that every time you put yourself more in evidence with your acts and after the rage to tell you the truth, you block the IP. By your acts they will know you and the other administrators begin to know your modus operandi. Greetings and if you want to block the IP again, because you know that you are not right and that they take it away from you is something that makes you angry. Here the evidence:
14:54, 22 April 2020 Stryn talk contribs 19,548 bytes -137 Page on [elwikiquote] deleted: Πάτζι Ξάμπι Λεζάμα Πέρι undo 15:39, 25 April 2020 Kostas20142 talk contribs 20,829 bytes +137 Added link to [elwikiquote]: Πάτζι Ξάμπι Λεζάμα Πέρι undo
Regards.--126.96.36.199 14:20, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
Your argument is: I don't think you understand all those languages where you post it, so should you use machine translation? That you will know your languages that I understand (you would still be surprised) many more than you. Furthermore, a competent administrator cannot be carried away by "I believe", because believing is an assumption and not a certainty. And if I put those quotes it is because I understand those languages. And if you opened the links to the book from the German National Library, you would see that on page 22 there is the quote from Wikiquote, in addition to the magazines of art magazines, etc ... You are not right and you know it. Regards.--188.8.131.52 14:30, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
- Haha, do you think I believe you understand Finnish language :D I found about your article an interesting discussion at w:en:User_talk:Akerbeltz#Patxi_Xabier_Lezama_Perier, so I'm not alone with thinking about is it notable. Soon the article will be gone from Finnish Wikipedia and more to follow if not shown the notability. Stop spamming or we might need to globally block all your IP addresses, and we don't want to do it. Stryn (talk) 14:48, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
- Baskische Mythologie is a self-published book (is it this one?), having a book in the German national library doesn't mean anything, it was even removed from the German Wikipedia article. Stryn (talk) 14:55, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
Now you put the tag and you want to delete the author's page in Finnish, which is your country and your language, and you argue that it is not relevant. As I say you continue to show yourself and it is shown that you have something personal against the person or author. According to you, it is not relevant, is that your last argument? A character that comes on wikipedia in 45 different languages, endorsed and confirmed by all the administrators of those 45 countries, with all the respective authority controls and you argue that it is not relevant? As you can see in that conversation two administrators, in the end they decide if he is a notable and relevant person and they publish it together with 45 different administrators from 45 countries. You are the only one who continues to question their relevance and delete the pages, when all the other administrators give their approval and publish them. 45 administrators are not wrong. Are you the one who is wrong and you are not right? You have the proof under your nose. Regards.--184.108.40.206 15:51, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
- You seem to be not well aware of notability criterias. You need to add reliable sources to all articles, and self-referencing should be avoided. The article should not be based primarily on sources of information about themselves. Also, w:Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest#Writing_about_yourself,_family,_friends. I have nothing against anyone, I'm just not allowing self-pushing / promotion to get attention for person. Where is based your claim "endorsed and confirmed by all the administrators"? If something is now in Wikipedia is not same as it's endorsed and confirmed by all the administrators. There are hundreds of non-notable articles in many wikis, but it doesn't mean they have been accepted there by administrators. Stryn (talk) 16:00, 26 April 2020 (UTC)
Look, I don't feel like arguing with you anymore, for me as if you delete the whole wikipedia. I have life outside of here, which seems that you do not, what bothers me is your arrogant attitude. Feeling of superiority over others that causes distant or contemptuous treatment towards them. Goodbye and good luck.--220.127.116.11 16:07, 26 April 2020 (UTC)