Welcome to exec8's wikimedia talk page. --Exec8 18:21, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Template:Infobox Wikimedia Chapter
- 2 Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
- 3 bcl.wiki logo
- 4 Re: PAG and CBK Wikipedia Logo
- 5 Please fill out our brief Participation Support Program survey
- 6 MediaWiki vs. Mediawiki
- 7 ESEAP Conference
- 8 Asia-Oceania project
- 9 Thank you
- 10 Wikipedia Asian Month 2019
- 11 Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contest
- 12 What's Next (WAM)!
Template:Infobox Wikimedia ChapterEdit
num_volunteers? Przykuta 15:35, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- budget - US $, euro or national value? Przykuta 16:42, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll openEdit
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Hello, odder is drawing the logos based on User:Cbrown1023/Logos#Wikipedia. I see that the current translation listed there is different from the current logo. You only have to confirm that the new translation is correct, odder will create the logo when he has time. Thanks, Nemo 20:43, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
- Translation in the current logo is correct. We have to correct the size and inclusion of transparent feature, then save it as svg and replace the png file. --Exec8 (talk) 06:39, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Re: PAG and CBK Wikipedia LogoEdit
Hi — I have created and uploaded the logos under File:Wikipedia-logo-v2-pag.svg and File:Wikipedia-logo-v2-cbk-zam.svg; the 72 dpi PNG versions (as required by the WMF wordmark creation guide) are under File:Wikipedia-logo-v2-pag.png and File:Wikipedia-logo-v2-cbk-zam.png. Hope this helps :) odder (talk) 11:18, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
Please fill out our brief Participation Support Program surveyEdit
Hello, the Wikimedia Foundation would like your feedback on the Participation Support Program! We have created a brief survey to help us better understand your experience participating in the program and how we can improve for the future. You are being selected to participate in our survey because you submitted or commented on Participation Support requests in the past.
Click here to be taken to the survey site.
The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete. We really appreciate your feedback! And we hope to see you in the Participation Support Program again soon.
This message was sent via Global message delivery on 21:38, 18 September 2013 (UTC)
MediaWiki vs. MediawikiEdit
Wikipedia Asian Month 2019Edit
Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contestEdit
In consideration of a week-long internet block in Iran, Wikipedia Asian Month 2019 contest has been extended for a week past November. The articles submitted till 7th December 2019, 23:59 UTC will be accepted by the fountain tools of the participating wikis.
Please help us translate and spread this message in your local language.
What's Next (WAM)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have a total of 10,186 articles made during this edition and it's the highest of all time.
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 20th, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of address collection scheduled: December 22th and December 27th 2019.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- In case you wondering how can you use the WAM tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.