Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipientsEdit
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Wikitongues User Group: Status UpdateEdit
I am sharing this news with immense pleasure that Wikitongues User Group has been recognized by the Affiliations Committee as of 11 May 2018. Thanks a lot for registering yourself as a member of the User Group. We will shortly reach out to you with more steps on how you can participate in the User Group's activities. Meanwhile, we welcome all new ideas that you might have for the Group.
On behalf of the Wikitongues User Group-
Discussion on the Brand ProjectEdit
Hi Chinmayee Mishra,
I will contact you as you have registered as a member of WikiDonne User Group. As you may know, these days we are discussing the Brand Project of the Wikimedia movement, a naming and design system that concerns the Wikimedia movement, the affiliates (user group, chapters and thematic organizations) and WMF. One group discussion has been launched on Meta, another on WikiDonne project discussion page in Italian Wikipedia and a call is scheduled on Saturday 27 June at 17.30 (CEST). I invite you to take part in the discussions and express your opinion. A summary of the discussions and feedback will be grouped in the survey that will be sent to the Brand Project team and will represent the response/position of the WikiDonne user group to this issue. Thanks and see you soon, - Camelia (talk) 14:08, 18 June 2020 (UTC)