Your global rollback right has been granted. Good luck and use it well! - Andre Engels 06:52, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks in advance, Brute (Nice name, by the way .. :D)
- Do you mind, if I just have a look ? ;)
- In this sense
Congratulations, Dear Administrator!Edit
BRUTE, congratulations! You now have the rights of administrator on Meta. Please take a moment to read the Meta:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat, and Meta:Requests for deletion, but also Talk:Spam blacklist and Talk:Interwiki map), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings, or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care.
A tip: add this page Meta:Administrators' discussion index to your watchlist, it tracks the latest activity to various sections of many of the important pages.
- I can delete your global account so you can reunify; this should assign kawiki as your home wiki. It's not really an issue now, but without a home wiki you won't be able to use some of the features that are eventually planned for global accounts (like global preferences). —Pathoschild 20:26:30, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- Please post it there. :) —Pathoschild 00:07:41, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
მადლობა კეთილგანწყობისთვის :)!--ITshnik 10:09, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello. Thank you welcome message.Edit
Thanks.--Ifflies 14:23, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for anti-vandal fight ;) Please do semi-protection of following pages (reason - permanent vandalism):
- Global blocking/ru
- Помощь:Создание новой страницы
- Переименование участников
- Расскажите нам о вашей Википедии
- Голосования — зло
- Перевод недели
- Право на исчезновение
- Wikipedia is not a convalescent center/ru
Cheers! --Kaganer 11:20, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- Protected. –BruTe talk 14:06, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
- Can you lower it to something like six months? Some of these do not even have enough frequent vandalism in the past two weeks (some just one instance) to warrant indefinite semiprotecting these pages, and meta is supposed to be a wiki open to all, including IP editors. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 20:44, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi BRUTE, regarding this deletion: sq:wiki has more than ten sysops and more than three of them are active, so it's probably not wise to interfere with the local community if it's not really an emergency. See also the global sysops scope. Regards, Wutsje 10:25, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hello Wutsje, as I noticed delete tab on that wiki, I thought there are less than ten sysops. In this case, we should opt-out sq.wiki, I think. Thanks for reporting! –BruTe talk 19:35, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
- It's a matter of not frustrating a local community. Opted in or not, when it can take care of its own wiki, there's no reason to do anything much there apart from occasionally tagging a page for deletion or maybe blocking a vandal in case of an emergency. It's a global sysop's (and a stewards') responsibility to check how active a community really is. (By the way, the same applies to az:wiki and this deletion). Regards, Wutsje 17:23, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
Please check your partEdit
Hi, I've added you name here. Please check your details there (the babel, IRC nick, and active from section), and include if any of the information is not included yet or added wrongfully. Thanks for your help. — 08:18, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
ერთი იკითხე აქ, კენჭისყრაში მონაწილე 57,69%–ის ხმა რატომ გახდა გადამწყვეტი? რატომ დაარქვეს ამას კონსენსუსი... — D.Deu. 09:43, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- და კიდევ, მაინცდამაინც იმ დღეს რატომ შეწყვიტეს ხმის მიცემა, როცა რამდენიმე მოწინააღმდეგე გამოჩნდა? ეს რაღაც არ მომწონს... წინასწარ დაგეგმილი იყო, რომ ამ დღეს უნდა შეწყვეტილიყო? იკითხე რა, გთხოვ (თუ არ შეწუხდები). — D.Deu. 11:46, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
Translator, We need you!Edit
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
- აა, სადაც Dawid Deutschland ვარ, იქ მაქვს გამაუქმებლის სტატუსი და სადაც უკვე შემიცვალეს, იქ აღარ. — D.DEU. 09:32, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
- პრინციპში Deu ჯერ გლობალურად არც არსებობს. რომ შევქმნი გლობალურ ანგარიშს იმედია არ იქნება პრობლემა, რომ ამ სახელზე გადმოიტანონ გამაუქმებლის სტატუსიც. — D.DEU. 04:52, 13 October 2011 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminshipEdit
In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2012. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2012. Kind regards, —Marco Aurelio (Nihil Prius Fide) 12:43, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Thank you very much for the Georgian translation of my statement! :)
on behalf of the stewards' election committee, congratulations on your appointment as a steward! Your permissions have now been set and you are able to start working.
You have been added to the list of stewards and the stewards' chart. Please take a moment to check that your details are accurate and update them if necessary. In addition, please contact Trijnstel to obtain access to the various mailing lists and wikis. Alternatively or in addition to, you can drop by IRC #wikimedia-stewards and we can see who's around and sort out what we can.
These include: checkuser-l, the private mailing list for Wikimedia checkusers, stewards-l, the private list for stewards. In addition, you will be given access to the related private wikis, one for checkusers and the other solely for stewards, details of which will be provided.
Best of luck with your new tools; I am sure you will do a fantastic job. Please remember that your fellow stewards are always available if you need a second opinion, either via the mailing list or on IRC.
On behalf of the election committee,
Salam BRUTE. Sizi stüard seçkisində müvəffəqiyyət qazanmağınız münasibətilə səmimi qəlbdən təbrik edirəm. İnanıram ki, vikidəyərlərə sadiq qalacaq və vikicəmiyyətin daha da operativ və daha da ədalətli fəaliyyətində Sizin xüsusi əməyiniz olacaq. Dərin hörmətlə, --►Cekli829 06:30, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
Why did you lock this user?Edit
Why have you locked ? It looks like a student following their instructor's directions to me. See User talk:Igna. Please consider reversing this action. I do agree however that the content should be on the English Wikiversity as opposed to the Finnish one. πr2 (t • c) 18:26, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
- Unlocked. It seemed to me as a spammer since he/she posted a bunch of non-Finish spam-like pages. But as it was not a spam per Igna's discussion page, then I apologise. –BruTe talk 19:36, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
What does this mean? I can use Google Translate on the Georgian-script text, but it doesn't work on the Romanized stuff. Is it about the Twi Wikipedia or just a random chat? PiRSquared17 (talk) 00:24, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Editor @ ar.wikiEdit
Hello. I would like to inform you that I have granted you editor flag at the Arabic Wikipedia, all your edits there will be automatically marked as patrolled. Best regards.--Avocato (talk) 04:49, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
Hi Brute, there is a huge backlog of articles nominated for deleted on Punjabi Wikipedia. Can you help a bit there. I know you can not probably read Punjabi, but then I am not able to find any steward who could read punjabi. If you can not delete those article, can you tell me the procedure or whom to contact. --Vigyani (talk) 01:41, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
Notice of review of adminshipEdit
Hello BRUTE. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2013. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before October 08, 2013. Kind regards, Barras talk 14:19, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello BRUTE. I updated your common.js page to the latest version of StewardScript. This is mainly to enable automatic updates, but it also includes a few fixes. If you notice any problems or have questions, let me know! :) —Pathoschild 03:49, 25 August 2014 (UTC)
Global CSS/JS migrationEdit
Hello BRUTE. You have a global.js page which contains your global scripts for all wikis. Since August 19th, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis (see announcement). Since you already load them yourself on some wikis, you may experience script errors or issues like tools being added twice. I can fix that for you by merging your local scripts and styles into your global pages, and deleting the local pages with synchbot. Do you want me to do that? —Pathoschild 18:04, 20 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hello @User:Pathoschild. Yes, it would be nice from you. Thanks in advance! –BruTe talk 11:49, 21 September 2014 (UTC)
Welcome to fa.voyEdit
Username is already in use in a pending account request.
I could not able to login in my account. my username is: econsystems. I dont know who is the right person to talk about this. Can you help me to login in linuxtv.org. my mail id is: email@example.com —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
- Hello. Meta-wiki has nothing to do with administering that site. Please contact them via their mail. –BruTe talk 11:23, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
Survey on Inspire Campaign for addressing harassmentEdit
Thanks for your participation during the Inspire Campaign focused on addressing harassment from June 2016. I'm interested in hearing your experience during the campaign, so if you're able, I invite you to complete this brief survey to describe how you contributed to the campaign and how you felt about participating.