Demographic tables at lt.wikipediaEdit
- @Hugo.arg: Hello. Sorry that I didn't respond. Yes, I have already started to write the program. I will contact you later because I'm busy currently.
- Labas. Atsiprašau, kad neatsakiau. Taip, aš jau pradėjau rašyti programą. Susisieksiu su jumis vėliau, nes dabar esu užimtas. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:15, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi, PiRSquared17! I just reminding of my request and copying possible algorithm in case You did not noticed it at Tech forum.
- follow the URL link in A column
- check for lt:Šablonas:Dem template
- if not found then
- insert "dem" template + == Gyventojai == heading at the end of page but above == Nuorodos == ad/or == Šaltiniai ==
- kolon = sum of not empty columns at Excel line for actual settlement but not above 8 (too wide template may affect other templates or pictures at the page)
- till = highest number from the line
- inc = 10 if till <50; 20 if till <100; 50 if till <1000; 100 if till >1000;
- incmin= 5 if till <50; 10 if till <100; 20 if till <1000; 50 if till >1000;
- if it is found then
- insert these data, which lacks actual "dem" template
- do not alter already existing data (for ex. if "dem" template already has census data for year 1923 then it should be left as it is, not importing from the excel table)
- alter kolon / till / inc / incmin as above;
- additionally, I inserted column "ist." where old/obsolete names of the settlement are presented. These should go to the lt:template:Ltgyv section istpav = . This could be made manually approved by the bot master.
Journal hosting sister project proposalEdit
Hello, I'm leaving a note on the talkpages of those on the old SPCom list to ensure that you have seen this proposal discussion for a journal hosting sister project. I realise that the process these days is slightly different, but I'm keen to make sure that we get as broad feedback as possible, so please consider to adding a note to comment/support/oppose. We hope to submit a cover letter to the WMF trustees in the coming month. T.Shafee(Evo﹠Evo)talk 03:46, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
Hey PiRSquared17, As you were previously involved in discussions on Template_talk: SWMT-Members, your input will be really helpful on a recent discussion about making single list of users instead experienced and new. Thank you! ‐‐1997kB (talk) 03:41, 5 December 2019 (UTC)