Hi. Saw your comment on talk page for Interwiki map. I had left you a message on your user talk page at Wikitech about the shutdown of Trusty. Suggest login there and pop into the OpenStack area of your preferences and upload a new key (if you don't know your old password and key). — billinghurst sDrewth 04:15, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
@Billinghurst: Well, apparently I don't even know my password to log onto the Wikitech wiki anymore. PiRSquared17 (talk) 01:45, 1 April 2019 (UTC)I remembered it and will get around to changing the keys and fixing the webserver tomorrow. PiRSquared17 (talk) 01:56, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
Can you possibly implement https://github.com/azatoth/twinkle/commit/dede231538fd303708125afd03eb2a5254e57070 to /twinkle-beta.js? Also, you wouldn't know what makes some wikis unable to have rollback links at all, whereas some others do? -- Lofty abyss 04:05, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
Demographic tables at lt.wikipediaEdit
- @Hugo.arg: Hello. Sorry that I didn't respond. Yes, I have already started to write the program. I will contact you later because I'm busy currently.
- Labas. Atsiprašau, kad neatsakiau. Taip, aš jau pradėjau rašyti programą. Susisieksiu su jumis vėliau, nes dabar esu užimtas. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:15, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
Hi, PiRSquared17! I just reminding of my request and copying possible algorithm in case You did not noticed it at Tech forum.
- follow the URL link in A column
- check for lt:Šablonas:Dem template
- if not found then
- insert "dem" template + == Gyventojai == heading at the end of page but above == Nuorodos == ad/or == Šaltiniai ==
- kolon = sum of not empty columns at Excel line for actual settlement but not above 8 (too wide template may affect other templates or pictures at the page)
- till = highest number from the line
- inc = 10 if till <50; 20 if till <100; 50 if till <1000; 100 if till >1000;
- incmin= 5 if till <50; 10 if till <100; 20 if till <1000; 50 if till >1000;
- if it is found then
- insert these data, which lacks actual "dem" template
- do not alter already existing data (for ex. if "dem" template already has census data for year 1923 then it should be left as it is, not importing from the excel table)
- alter kolon / till / inc / incmin as above;
- additionally, I inserted column "ist." where old/obsolete names of the settlement are presented. These should go to the lt:template:Ltgyv section istpav = . This could be made manually approved by the bot master.
Journal hosting sister project proposalEdit
Hello, I'm leaving a note on the talkpages of those on the old SPCom list to ensure that you have seen this proposal discussion for a journal hosting sister project. I realise that the process these days is slightly different, but I'm keen to make sure that we get as broad feedback as possible, so please consider to adding a note to comment/support/oppose. We hope to submit a cover letter to the WMF trustees in the coming month. T.Shafee(Evo﹠Evo)talk 03:46, 2 September 2019 (UTC)