|The following page documents an official Meta-Wiki policy.|
This page has been elaborated and approved by the community and its compliance is mandatory for all users. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
|←Requests and proposals||Meta administrators (removal)||Archive→|
|criteria. It was created in response to discussion at Meta talk:Administrators/confirm—see here—and replaces the former administrator confirmation process.
This page concerns the process by which Meta administrators are removed, as mandated by prescribed |
The next formal administrator review takes place on: 1 April 2020
- Users who have made fewer than ten edits in the six months immediately prior to the designated removal date (April 1 or October 1) are desysopped without notice.
- Users who have made more than ten edits but fewer than ten actions requiring admin privileges (remember this includes edits to protected pages etc.) in the same period are given a week to indicate they would like to retain their access. Users in this category are to be notified on the first day, and adminship is removed without notice on the seventh day if there is no response.
|← October 2019||Meta administrators (removal)
|October 2020 →|
A admins were removed without notice. B were given a week to sign; C of those were removed.
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice.
- Rights removed by steward Tks4Fish after request from bureaucrat MF-Warburg
- Time signature: 22:47, 2 April 2020 (UTC)
- Admins here are given a week to sign to indicate they wish to retain their rights.
- Message sent out at 22:27, 2 April 2020 (UTC)
- No rights removed.
- Signature: Most of my admin actions here are edits to protected pages, but it looks like I fell a little short of the limit this time around. I'll try to be more active. – Minh Nguyễn 💬 00:43, 3 April 2020 (UTC)