|The following page documents an official Meta-Wiki policy.|
This page has been elaborated and approved by the community and its compliance is mandatory for all users. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
|←Requests and proposals||Meta administrators (removal)||Archive→|
|criteria. It was created in response to discussion at Meta talk:Administrators/confirm—see here—and replaces the former administrator confirmation process.
This page concerns the process by which Meta administrators are removed, as mandated by prescribed |
The next formal administrator review takes place on: 1 October 2019
- Users who have made fewer than ten edits in the six months immediately prior to the designated removal date (April 1 or October 1) are desysopped without notice.
- Users who have made more than ten edits but fewer than ten actions requiring admin privileges (remember this includes edits to protected pages etc.) in the same period are given a week to indicate they would like to retain their access. Users in this category are to be notified on the first day, and adminship is removed without notice on the seventh day if there is no response.
|← October 2018||Meta administrators (removal)
|October 2019 →|
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice.
- Rights removed by steward -revi after request from bureaucrat Matiia
- Time signature: 00:20, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
- Admins here are given a week to sign to indicate they wish to retain their rights.
- Message sent out at TIME: 23:13, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- Rights removed by steward REMOVALIST3 after request from bureaucrat REMOVALIST4
- Signature: I could be editing articles, but instead I'm here signing my name :P Kaldari (talk) 23:23, 7 October 2019 (UTC)
- You know, it's very easy not to be listed here: making at least 10 edits and 10 admin actions each six months. Not a very hard criteria, ain't it? It is not that we're short of work and backlogs on Meta to achieve that. Of course every person have different interests and that's absolutely okay, but the community expects administrators to use the tools they were given, and if such interest decreases or disapears, I'd find myself in the moral obligation to tender my resignation. Your last logged action dates back 2017. How can you be complaining or dare to be sarcastic here when many of us are overwhelmed by the ammount of job we've got to do every day? I find the above rather insulting. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 17:50, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
- Signature: Yes, I intend to keep maintaining portal pages and other assorted things. (For anyone tasked with the thankless job of monitoring this page, here's a random article to brighten your day.) – Minh Nguyễn 💬 04:04, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
- Signature: Apologies for my inactivity. I'm here and watching things :) — MusikAnimal talk 03:26, 8 October 2019 (UTC)
- Signature: I'll try to keep up, I'm otherwise active though. Thanks. ~ Nahid Talk 05:32, 8 October 2019 (UTC)