Ủy ban Đoàn hội
The Affiliations Committee advises and makes recommendations regarding the recognition and existence of Wikimedia movement affiliates.
- 2022-04-09 Joy Agyepong and Benoît Prieur have been appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members. In addition, incumbent member Mehman Ibragimov has been re-appointed for an additional term.
- 2022-01-14 The Affiliations Committee has officially appointed Camelia Boban as Chair, Jeffrey Keefer as Vice-Chair, Houcemeddine Turki as Secretary, and Suyash Dwivedi as Treasurer, for a one-year term.
- 2021-12-19 The AffCom is seeking new members and advisors! Applications are accepted from January 1 to January 31. Also, everyone can share endorsement and comments for prospective members and advisors.
- 2021-11-08 Paiwan Wikimedians User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-11-08 Wikimedia Community of Saint Petersburg User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-11-15 The Affiliations Committee is looking to hire a Conflict Mediation and Resolution Consultant.
- 2021-10-07 The Wikimedia Small Projects in Spanish has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2021-08-11 Mardetanha, Linar Khalitov, Wojciech Pędzich and Houcemeddine Turki have been appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new member.
- 2021-06-01 The AffCom is seeking new members! Applications are accepted from June 1 to June 30. Also, everyone can share endorsement and comments for the June 2021 candidates.
- 2021-02-07 The Dagbani Wikimedians User Group User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
Ủy ban Đoàn hội (trước đây được gọi Ủy ban Nhánh, gọi tắt AffCom) là ủy ban Wikimedia do cộng đồng hoạt động nhằm tư vấn Ban Quản trị Quỹ Wikimedia về sự công nhận các đoàn hội phong trào mới: các nhánh quốc gia và dưới quốc gia, tổ chức chuyên trách, và nhóm người dùng.
Cùng với một số ủy ban Wikimedia kia, ủy ban này được sáng lập ngày 15 tháng 1 năm 2006 khi Ban Quản trị ban hành một nghị quyết. Mục đích ban đầu nhằm điều phối phát triển các nhánh Wikimedia – lúc ấy mới bắt đầu tổ chức – cũng như hỗ trợ liên lạc giữa các nhánh và giữa các nhanh và Quỹ Wikimedia.
In 2012, following a community discussion and a resulting Board of Trustees' resolution, the scope of the Committee was expanded to include thematic organisations and user groups. In accordance with the resolution, the Committee drafted its charter which was officially approved by the Board in August, finalising the transition into the Affiliations Committee.
Ủy ban Đoàn hội gửi đề nghị lên Ban Quản trị về việc công nhận, chấp thuận hoặc tạo ra các đoàn hội phong trào Wikimedia, nhằm khuyến khích tạo ra các tổ chức đó. Nói cách khác, Ủy ban Đoàn hội đã, đang và sẽ giúp cho các thành viên Wikimedia trên toàn thế giới tự tổ chức thành các nhánh, các tổ chức chuyên trách và các nhóm người dùng, để được Quỹ Wikimedia công nhận.
We can guide you through the founding process of your organisation by helping you to prepare bylaws, answering questions about what the Foundation expects from an affiliate, providing help and advice on solving common technical, trademark, administrative and community-building issues, and—if appropriate—by approving limited financial support for starting up your activities (such as covering the costs of registration and running initial projects).
If you're interested in getting in touch with local efforts in your area, feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed below, and we'll be happy to put you in contact with the right people.
The Affiliates Committee comprises volunteers selected for their enthusiasm and their skills in community organising, cross-cultural communication, reviewing bylaws, and providing governance advice for emerging organisations. There are currently ten voting members with terms of two years each; the terms are arranged so that half of the seats are up for election every year.
Voting members of the Committee are helped by an unspecified number of non-voting advisers, either appointed by the Board of Trustees (known as Board liaisons) or by the Committee itself. Advisers provide the Committee with on-the-ground experience, language skills, and governance advice, and are able to take part in discussions on an internal wiki and a non-public mailing list.
Certain Wikimedia Foundation staff members are also actively present on the Affiliations Committee's non-public mailing list and internal wiki acting as liaisons and providing insight and advice when needed. They are not formal members of the committee, and are present at the request of the Wikimedia Foundation and with permission from voting members of the committee.
If you'd like to be a voting member of the Committee, please leave a note on the talk page, and you'll be notified when seats become available. The next selection is scheduled for the mid of 2021, with new members joining the Committee in July, 2021. New members and advisers may be added by the end of 2021, as well.
|Member||Languages||Location (time zone)||Term end||Role|
|Camelia Boban||ro-N, it-4, en-2, fr-1||Rome, Italy (UTC+1)||December 31, 2022||Chair|
|Başak Tosun||tr-N, en-5||Turkey, Eastern Europe (UTC+3)||December 31, 2022|
|Jeffrey Keefer||en-N, fr-2||United States, North America (UTC-4/UTC-5)||December 31, 2022||Vice-Chair|
|Suyash Dwivedi||hi-N, en-3, sa-2||India, South Asia (UTC+05:30)||December 31, 2022||Treasurer|
|Bunty Avieson||en-N||Australia, Oceania (UTC+8/+9.5/+10)||December 31, 2022|
|Linar Khalitov||tt-N, ru-N, en-3||Kazan, Russia (UTC+3)||June 30, 2023|
|Wojciech Pędzich||pl-N, en-4||Poland, Europe (UTC+1)||June 30, 2023|
|Mehman Ibragimov||ka-N, ru-N, tr-N, az-N, en-3||Georgia, Eastern Europe (UTC+4)||December 31, 2023||Secretary|
|Joy N. Y Agyepong||en-N, tw-N, ak-N||Ghana, Africa||December 31, 2023|
|Benoît Prieur||fr-N||France, Europe (UTC+1)||December 31, 2023|
|Maor Malul||es, en-5, lad-4, pt-4, de-3, he-3, ca-3, af-2, guc-2, tr-2||Israel, Western Asia (UTC+2)||December 31, 2022|
|Mardetanha||az-N, fa-N, en-3, tr-2||Iran, Western Asia (UTC+3.30)||June 30, 2023|
|Houcemeddine Turki||aeb-N, ar-4, fr-4, en-3||Tunisia, North Africa (UTC+1)||June 30, 2023|
|Liaison||Languages||Location (time zone)||Term end||Notes|
|Shani Evenstein Sigalov||Israel, Western Asia (UTC+2)||—|
|Liaison||Languages||Location (time zone)||Term end||Notes|
|Dumisani Ndubane||ts-N, en-4||South Africa (UTC+2)||—|
|Manavpreet Kaur||pa-N, en-4, hi-3, fr-2||Punjab, India, Asia (UTC+5:30)||—|
|Nahid Sultan||bn-N, en-3, bpy-1.05, hif-1, as-1||Bangladesh, South Asia (UTC +6)||—||Trust & Safety|
|Charles Roslof||—||United States, North America (UTC-8/UTC-7)||—||Legal|
|Stephen LaPorte||—||United States, North America (UTC-8/UTC-7)||—||Legal|
- The best way to contact the Committee is to write an e-mail to affcom lists.wikimedia.org; please note that the Committee might be sometimes slow in responding to e-mails, so if you don't receive a reply to your message in a reasonable time, just send us a reminder.
- Bạn có thể theo dõi hoặc viết tweet cho Ủy ban trên Twitter:
- Bạn có thể theo dõi hoặc nhắn tin cho Ủy ban trên Facebook:
- You can also contact the members of the Committee individually by clicking on their usernames in the timeline above; feel free to use our talk pages and e-mails for any questions related to chapters, thematical organisations or user groups.