Rebecca Nyinawumuntu is an Open StreetMap representative in Rwanda and much more interested in Wiki projects and movements.
I have been a volunteer with Wikimedia since 2019. Am one of the co-founders of the Wikimedia Community Usergroup in Rwanda. I have a passion social well being , advocating for vulnerable people and value the integrity
I started participating in wikimedia activities since 2019, where I participated in the regional Wikimedia strategy workshop in Kampala Uganda. I am the co-founder of Rwanda Wikimedia community since 2019, and I am currently responsible for the following activities
- Build relationships and facilitate effective engagement between the Wikimedia community and the Advancement of local team.
- Since 2019, I am the lead organizer of Wiki Loves Monuments and Wiki Loves Folklore in Rwanda every year in collaboration with fellow team members
- I’m responsible for the coordination of local stakeholders to facilitate our local Wikimedia projects and channel the possible feedback to the community members in various channels (facilitated sessions, on-wiki, local projects, etc).
- I’m responsible for awareness campaigns and developments in the Wikimedia movement and the monitoring of new contributors.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Placide @Rebecca199901
- Instagram : rebekah_sgm
- Mobile Phone:+250 785295453