Rebecca Nyinawumuntu is a co-founder of the Wikimedia community user group Rwanda and an OpenStreetMap representative in Rwanda. She is much more interested in Wiki projects, especially 2030 movements strategy, Wiki loves monuments, Wiki for Human Rights, and Wikimedia in Education partnership's
I have been a volunteer with Wikimedia since 2019. Am one of the co-founders of the Wikimedia Community Usergroup in Rwanda. I have a passion social well-being , advocating for vulnerable people and value integrity
I started participating in wikimedia activities in 2019, where I participated in the regional Wikimedia strategy workshop in Kampala, Uganda. I am the co-founder of the Rwanda Wikimedia community since 2019, and I am currently responsible for the following activities:
- Build relationships and facilitate effective engagement between the Wikimedia community and the advancement of local teams.
- Since 2019, I have been the lead organizer of Wiki Loves Monuments and Wiki Loves Folklore in Rwanda every year in collaboration with fellow team members
- In 2022, we organized Wikindaba in Rwanda, which is the main conference for African Wikimedians.
- I’m responsible for the coordination of local stakeholders to facilitate our local Wikimedia projects and channel the possible feedback to the community members in various channels (facilitated sessions, on-wiki, local projects, etc.).
- I’m responsible for awareness campaigns and developments in the Wikimedia movement and the monitoring of new contributors.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Placide @Rebecca199901
- Instagram : rebekah_sgm
- Mobile Phone: +250 785295453