The Affiliations Committee advises and makes recommendations regarding the recognition and existence of Wikimedia movement affiliates.
- 2020-12-08 The Wikimedistas de Uruguay User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-12-08 The Wikimedians of the Uzbek language User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-11-04 Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana's affiliate status lapsed.
- 2020-10-30 The Wikimedians of Bulgaria User Group lost affiliate status because of non-compliance with annual reporting.
- 2020-10-22 The Wiki World Heritage User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-10-09 The Indic MediaWiki Developers User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-09-09 The Wikimedia Community User Group in China lost affiliate status because of non-compliance with annual reporting.
The Affiliates Committee comprises volunteers selected for their enthusiasm and their skills in community organising, cross-cultural communication, reviewing bylaws, and providing governance advice for emerging organisations. There are currently ten voting members with terms of two years each; the terms are arranged so that half of the seats are up for election every year.
Voting members of the Committee are helped by an unspecified number of non-voting advisers, either appointed by the Board of Trustees (known as Board liaisons) or by the Committee itself. Advisers provide the Committee with on-the-ground experience, language skills, and governance advice, and are able to take part in discussions on an internal wiki and a non-public mailing list.
Certain Wikimedia Foundation staff members are also actively present on the Affiliations Committee's non-public mailing list and internal wiki acting as liaisons and providing insight and advice when needed. They are not formal members of the committee, and are present at the request of the Wikimedia Foundation and with permission from voting members of the committee.
If you'd like to be a voting member of the Committee, please leave a note on the talk page, and you'll be notified when seats become available. The next selection is scheduled for the end of 2019, with new members joining the Committee in early 2020. New members and advisers may be added mid-term, as well.
|Mehman Ibragimov||ka-N, tr-N, ru-N, az-N, en-3||Georgia, Eastern Europe (UTC+4)||December 31, 2021||副主席|
|Emna Mizouni||ar-N, en-3, fr-3, es-1||Tunisia, Africa (UTC+1)||December 31, 2021|
|Sami Mlouhi||ar-N, en-3, fr-3, it-1||Tunisia, Africa (UTC+1)||December 31, 2021|
|Camelia Boban||ro-N, it-4, en-2, fr-1||Rome, Italy (UTC+1)||December 31, 2022|
|Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight||en-N, es-3, fr-2, sr-2||California, United States (UTC-8/UTC-7)||December 31, 2021||Chair|
|Olushola Olaniyan||en-4, yo-N||Lagos, Nigeria (UTC+1)||December 31, 2021|
|Başak Tosun||tr-N, en-5||Turkey, Eastern Europe (UTC+3)||December 31, 2022||財務秘書|
|Ravan Al-Taie||ar-N, en-3||Iraq, Western Asia (UTC+3)||December 31, 2022|
|Jeffrey Keefer||en-N, fr-2||United States, North America (UTC-4/UTC-5)||December 31, 2022||秘書|
|Suyash Dwivedi||hi-N, en-3, sa-2||India, South Asia (UTC+05:30)||December 31, 2022|
|Bunty Avieson||en-N||Australia, Oceania (UTC+8/+9.5/+10)||December 31, 2022|
|Maor Malul||es, en-5, lad-4, pt-4, de-3, he-3, ca-3, af-2, guc-2, tr-2||Israel, Western Asia (UTC+2)||December 31, 2022|
|Anthony B. Diaz||Philippines, Southeast Asia (UTC+8)||December 31, 2022|
|Jorid Martinsen||no-N, nn-3, en-3||Norway, Northern Europe (UTC+1/UTC+2)||September 30, 2021|
|Ilario Valdelli||it-N, en-3, fr-3||Switzerland, Central Europe (UTC+1/UTC+2)||September 30, 2021|
Location (time zone)
|Shani Evenstein Sigalov||Israel, Western Asia (UTC+2)||—|
|Dr. James Heilman||en-N, fr-2||—|
Location (time zone)
|Jaime Anstee||—||United States, North America (UTC-8/UTC-7)||—|
|Dumisani Ndubane||ts-N, en-4||South Africa (UTC+2)||—|
|Manavpreet Kaur||pa-N, en-4, hi-3, fr-2||Punjab, India, Asia (UTC+5:30)||—|
|Nahid Sultan||bn-N, en-3, bpy-1.05, hif-1, as-1||Bangladesh, South Asia (UTC +6)||—||Trust & Safety|
|Charles Roslof||—||United States, North America (UTC-8/UTC-7)||—||Legal|
|Stephen LaPorte||—||United States, North America (UTC-8/UTC-7)||—||Legal|
|Delphine Ménard||fr-N, en-4, de-3, es-2, it-2||Germany, Europe (UTC+1/UTC+2)||—||Observer|
- 聯繫我們的最好方式是通過電郵聯繫：affcom lists.wikimedia.org；請注意委員會郵件可能響應過慢，所以如果很長一段時間未能獲知回信，就應該給我們一個提醒。