Ủy ban Các vấn đề Cộng đồng của Quỹ Wikimedia
Chào mừng đến với Ủy ban Các vấn đề Cộng đồng (CAC) của Hội đồng Quản trị Quỹ Wikimedia!'
The Wikimedia Foundation's Community Affairs Committee (CAC) is a Board committee that was established on 24 February 2021. Its aims is to "assess, explore and address current and future community-related efforts. Its main goal is to work with both Wikimedia Foundation staff and the wider Wikimedia community in order to bridge conflicts and offer guidance, with a main goal of continuously improving the relationships between the Wikimedia Foundation and its wider community, as well as working jointly to achieve the mission and vision of the Wikimedia Movement, while considering the different needs of the Wikimedia Foundation, our communities and users around the world."
The CAC's scope and responsibilities are laid out in its charter. The Committee's main priorities for the coming fiscal year of 2021–2022 are:
- Create a periodic plan to help prioritize community-related tasks and determine what the Committee should be focusing on.
- Engage with and support community-related aspects of the movement strategy.
- Engage directly with key staff to ensure there is a formalized strategy and implementation plan for board communications with communities, which is integrated with larger movement communication strategies, in order to support better collaboration and understanding of ongoing community discussions.
- Address new sister site applications, including creating a formalized procedure, from application to approval / disapproval – pause till Global Council (GC).
- Shani Evenstein Sigalov - Chair – since 02/21
- Esra'a Al Shafei - Alternate – since 02/21
- Jimmy Wales - Member – since 02/21
- Vicki Doronina - Member – since 10/21
- Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight - Alternate – since 10/21
- Mike Peel - Member – since 12/22
- James Heilman - Member – 02/21 – 10/21
- Dariusz Jemielniak - Member – 02/21 – 10/21
- Nataliia Tymkiv - Alternate – 02/21 – 10/21
Events open to the community unless otherwise noted.
- May 13, 2021: "Meet the Board" session
- July 21, 2021: "The Board meets Board Candidates" – (Open to Board candidates only)
- August, 2021: Wikimania events – "Meet the Board" & Roundtables
- October 20, 2021: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- February 17, 2022 (rescheduled from January): "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- April 21, 2022: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- June – Q&A for 2022 Board candidates (closed call)
- July 14, 2022: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- August 14, 2022: "Sip, snack and chat with the Board" at Wikimania
- October 20, 2022: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- December 15, 2022: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- February 23, 2023: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
- May 18, 2023: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
Dates subject to change.
- August 2023: Trustees at Wikimania
- November 30, 2023: "Conversation with the Trustees" session
Liên hệ CAC
If you would like to register for an upcoming event, have questions or would like to share any other thoughts with the Community Affairs Committee, please write to this email: