Afrikaans | العربية | অসমীয়া | asturianu | azərbaycanca | Boarisch | беларуская | беларуская (тарашкевіца)‎ | български | বাংলা | བོད་ཡིག | bosanski | català | کوردی | corsu | čeština | Cymraeg | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form)‎ | Zazaki | ދިވެހިބަސް | Ελληνικά | emiliàn e rumagnòl | English | Esperanto | español | eesti | euskara | فارسی | suomi | français | Nordfriisk | Frysk | galego | Alemannisch | ગુજરાતી | עברית | हिन्दी | Fiji Hindi | hrvatski | magyar | հայերեն | interlingua | Bahasa Indonesia | Ido | íslenska | italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | ភាសាខ្មែរ | 한국어 | kar | kurdî | Limburgs | lietuvių | Minangkabau | македонски | മലയാളം | молдовеняскэ | Bahasa Melayu | မြန်မာဘာသာ | مازِرونی | Napulitano | नेपाली | Nederlands | norsk nynorsk | norsk | occitan | Kapampangan | polski | português | português do Brasil | پښتو | Runa Simi | română | русский | संस्कृतम् | sicilianu | سنڌي | සිංහල | slovenčina | slovenščina | Soomaaliga | shqip | српски / srpski | svenska | ślůnski | தமிழ் | тоҷикӣ | ไทย | Türkmençe | Tagalog | Türkçe | татарча/tatarça | ⵜⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⵜ  | українська | اردو | oʻzbekcha/ўзбекча | vèneto | Tiếng Việt | 吴语 | 粵語 | 中文(简体)‎ | 中文(繁體)‎ | +/-

Welcome to Meta!Edit

Hello, Mah3110. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!

-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 21:33, 20 March 2015 (UTC)

Wikipack Africa/frEdit

Wikipack Africa/fr

Bonjour

Comment souhaite tu t'impliquer ? Qu'est-ce qui t'intéresserait de faire ? Au niveau technique ? Test/debug ? Contenu ? Promotion ? Etc. Explique ! Merci Anthere (talk)

Bonjour Anthere,

je crois que je vais apporter ma contribution pour tout ce qui est contenu et promotion. Je peux beaucoup contribuer sur la phase 2 du projet. Par ailleurs, j'ai un profil technique donc à vous de me dire le domaine dans lequel vous avez le plus besoin de têtes :).

Merci

--Mah3110 (talk) 12:47, 16 July 2016 (UTC)

Beaucoup de façons d'aider :)

Alors si cela t'intéresse... voici le premier challenge :)

J'aimerais mettre en place sur le wiki un certain nombre d'articles de qualité pour servir d'exemples. A cet effet, j'ai créé une page ados [1] qui présente un certain nombre de ces articles. J'ai essayé d'identifier des articles qui puissent intéresser les utilisateurs de l'outil, qui portent autant que possible sur l'Afrique ou la culture africaine ou les africains et qui soient sur des thématiques très diverses.

La page équivalent française est encore vide. Là voici [2]. Si vous avez le temps et l'envie de commencer à la remplir (en suggérant des articles par exemple... n'hésitez pas)

Merci Anthere (talk) 23:22, 16 July 2016 (UTC)

Bonjour Anthere, Cette conversation date de très longtemps. C'est en relisant mes notifications sur Meta que je suis tombé sur le message. Dis-moi si ça tient toujours ce projet. Je peux m'en occuper volontiers. Merci --Mah3110 (talk) 12:37, 6 August 2018 (UTC)

Starting a User GroupEdit

Hello there @Mah3110:. Thank you for reaching out to me via Wikipedia email system. I am excited to hear that you are planning a User Group in Benin!! You will find all the information you need on the Wikimedia User Groups Portal page. Should you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. --DNdubane (WMF) (talk) 11:38, 6 August 2018 (UTC)

2019 WikimaniaEdit

Hello Mahuton, There is my application for LinguaLibre's 2019 Pragues Hackathon. This can be used for a Stockholm Wikimania application. It would be cool to apply in May, so to buy our tickets early on. Yug (talk) 09:58, 17 May 2019 (UTC)

Wikimedia France/Micro-financement/Demande/Wikimania Stockholm 2019 (LL) -- draft. Yug (talk) 12:11, 17 May 2019 (UTC)

2019 Technical conferenceEdit

Need to meet @greg, @Bmueller to ask more. Yug (talk) 14:06, 19 May 2019 (UTC)

WikiChallenge BeninEdit

Et voilà le brouillon !

WikiChallenge Bénin

Anthere (talk) 17:20, 21 October 2019 (UTC)

Merci Flo, c'est super!
Nous pouvons la traduire en Français également. Fawaz et moi pouvons nous en occuper.
Merci
Mah3110 (talk) 19:40, 23 October 2019 (UTC)
Faites ! Super. Anthere (talk)
Traduction faite! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiChallenge_B%C3%A9nin/fr Mah3110 (talk) 00:26, 4 November 2019 (UTC)

Merci d'avoir contribué à la Stratégie 2030 !Edit

  Wikimédia 2030
Merci Mahuton d'avoir contribué aux discussions stratégiques qui ont permis de créer les Recommendations pour la stratégie 2030 du mouvement Wikimédia ! Tes commentaires éclairés ont été précieux.

--DRanville (WMF) (talk) 15:28, 24 June 2020 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage User GroupEdit

Dear World Heritage enthusiast,
We are thrilled to announce that Wiki World Heritage User Group has been finally recognized ! This wouldn't have been possible without your support !
Please join us on:

Wishing you an excellent week ahead !

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 15:43, 3 November 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG preparatory meetingEdit

Hello,
The first preparatory meeting of Wiki World Heritage User Group will be held on 26 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, and are looking forward to having you with us!

  • Meeting link : Here
  • Meeting ID : 763 8364 4697
  • Password: WWH

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 19:58, 17 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG board electionEdit

Hello Mah3110,

Following the meeting of 26.12.2020, Wiki World Heritage User Group is choosing its first board !
You can find the elections page here.

Nassima Chahboun (talk) 20:57, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Wiki World Heritage UG board election ReminderEdit

Hello Mah3110,

We would like to inform you that after the self nomination period, we are now voting for the board members and we count on your participation to take part of this first important election.

According to the agreed agenda the voting period deadline is the 29th of January 2021 (Midnight UTC).

You can vote for one or more candidate on this meta page.

Thanks --
Yamen (talk) 23:44, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
On behalf of the founding members.

Help wanted for global templatesEdit

You have shown support for global templates in the past. Staff of the Wikimedia Foundation view this change as big. We need to convince the Wikimedia Foundation to start working on this. We have to reassure them there is sufficient support by local project communities.

You can help move this forward.

Please do setup a page on the local projects you are (most) active on in the language of the project. Tell your fellow editors why you believe global templates are necessary. Follow the local project decision process to come to a discussion outcome as support or not. There is plenty of time for discussion. Please reach a conclusion before the end of April 2021.

Please translate the coordinating page on meta to languages you are proficient in. Gathering support from local projects for global templates

Please add a line to this meta page with a link to a discussion page on your local project(s).

The goal is to have the Wikimedia Foundation include a program to develop infrastructure for global templates in their 2021/2022 Annual Plan. The Wikimedia Foundation will decide on the Annual Plan in May/June this year.

The aim is to have several dozen local project communities to show support, and little concerns, issues or objections. Of course, any project can continue to use their local templates.

When you have questions about this initiative you can reach me at ad huikeshoven.org or + 31 6 40293574, and also on Telegram and Signal. You can also raise questions on the talk page on meta. Maybe some people would like to discuss this initiative in a meeting. Please let me know whether you would like to join a Zoom meeting in February.

Regards,

Ad Huikeshoven (talk) 12:28, 25 January 2021 (UTC)

Wiki World Heritage UG Minutes of the Meeting 02-13-2021Edit

Hello!

The first meeting of the Board of Wiki World Heritage User Group (WWH UG) was held last February 13, 2021. Board members discussed several topics including the dispatching of roles inside the board. You can find the minutes of the meeting via the following link [1].

Also, the board discussed the importance of capacity building for the group members and we would like to invite all the members to fill the following form [2] in order to help define the learning priorities.

Furthermore, the board discussed some ideas for the 2021 annual program but we would like to hear also from the members in case they would like to propose some activities. We would like to invite you to update this page and add any potential activities[3].

A meeting will be held in the first week of March in order to finalize the program and you can find below [4] a doodle link to choose the date and time that suits you.

You are also invited to join us on WWH mailing list and WWH Telegram group.
Thank you !

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Meeting_minutes_20210213
[2] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSde6BsB8v9WwbLtE0_n5kT0TmZoYXsaFQN2ijP-XZFsJcWmcw/viewform
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_World_Heritage_User_Group/Calendar2021
[4] https://doodle.com/poll/4qmstzpwaxu45pwr


Imelda Brazal (Talk)
Members Liaison, Wiki World Heritage User Group