Grantmaking BarnstarEdit

  Individual Engagement Grant Barnstar
Thanks for the thoughtful participation in IEG proposal discussions - hope to have your ideas and input again in round 2! Siko (WMF) (talk) 19:37, 2 April 2013 (UTC)

Thanks to you Siko. I hope I can improve it for next time. --Marcmiquel (talk) 16:29, 4 April 2013 (UTC)

Presentation about African WikisEdit

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:African_language_Wikipedias_2017_Ingo_Koll_slides_wikiindaba_Accra.pdf --Gereon K. (talk) 08:19, 17 March 2018 (UTC)

en:User talk:Pgallert. --Gereon K. (talk) 11:57, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for sharing! --Marcmiquel (talk) 18:27, 20 March 2018 (UTC)

BotEdit

Hola Marc. Espero que estés bien. Existen objeciones a tu petición para utilizar tu bot en Meta. Si pudieses pasarte por la discusión para aclarar algunas dudas de los usuarios se agradecería. Un saludo, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 08:37, 4 May 2018 (UTC)

Gracias! Perdonad el retraso, no estaba muy al tanto últimamente. Ya he respondido. --Marcmiquel (talk) 09:18, 4 May 2018 (UTC)

RE: IRCEdit

Hi, I think this was you just now:

<marmiquel> Krenair: are you around?

Sorry I missed you. What's up? --Krenair (talkcontribs) 19:13, 12 September 2018 (UTC)

The TWUG on space.wmflabs.orgEdit

Hello Marcmiquel

A few months ago, WMF opened a new discussion space. Since our user group has some difficulties to communicate (not everyone sees the messages that are posted on Talk:Wiktionary/Tremendous_Wiktionary_User_Group), I asked for a dedicated forum for the TWUG to be opened. It's happening here (there is no topic so far).

From now on, I invite you to follow the category to be informed as soon as a new topic is created. Pamputt (talk) 18:47, 16 September 2019 (UTC)


Discussione sul Brand ProjectEdit

Ciao Marcmiquel,

ti contatto in quanto ti sei registrato come membro di WikiDonne User Group. Come forse sai, questi giorni si sta discutendo del Brand Project del movimento Wikimedia, un sistema di denominazione e progettazione che riguarda il movimento Wikimedia, gli affiliati (gruppo di utenti, capitoli e organizzazioni tematiche) e WMF. Una discussione del gruppo è stata avviata su Meta, un'altra sulla pagina di discussione del progetto WikiDonne in Wikipedia in italiano ed è prevista una call sabato 27 giugno alle ore 17,30 (CEST). Ti invito a prendere parte alle discussioni ed esprimere la tua opinione. Un sommario delle discussioni e il feedback saranno raggruppate nel sondaggio che sarà inviato al team del Brand Project e rappresenterà la risposta/la posizione del gruppo degli utenti WikiDonne a questa tematica. Grazie e a presto, --Camelia (talk) 13:55, 18 June 2020 (UTC)

Invitation to affiliate members to complete a survey about WMF wide Universal Code of ConductEdit

Hello; My name is Mervat, and I am helping the Trust and Safety team to reach out to affiliates in order to discuss the Universal Code of Conduct.  

There has been talks about the need for a global set of conduct rules in different communities over time, and finally, Wikimedia Foundation Board announced a Community Culture Statement, enacting new standards to address harassment and promote inclusivity across projects.Since the universal code of conduct that will be a binding minimum set of standards across all Wikimedia projects, will apply to all of us, staff and volunteers alike, all around the globe, and will impact our work as groups, individuals and projects, it’s of great importance that we all participate in expressing our opinions and thoughts about UCoC, its nature, what we think it should cover or include and what it shouldn’t include; how it may develop, drawback or help our groups.   This is the time to talk about it. As you are a valuable contributor to the Wikimedia movement, your voice counts. Before starting to draft the code of conduct, we would like to hear from you; We invite you to devote some minutes to take this survey; your answers will help us create a safer environment for all on Wikimedia:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd36dNdU3C5shXEkKp9itJOhuCTx9hZE5AE-xflkxtfRMnZtg/viewform?usp=pp_url 

It’s possible that you are a member of more than one affiliate; hence you may receive this survey more than once, and you may have participated previously in the discussions or filled out a previous survey during the first round of consultations about UCoC which targeted wikipedia/wikimedia communities. We apologize for this; it is really difficult to identify if a wikimedian belongs to multiple groups that work to spread free knowledge. Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions and hoping that you can respond within the next 2 weeks.  If you have any questions about the surveys or difficulties accessing the link, please contact me by email (msalman-ctr@wikimedia.org)Results will be considered during the drafting process for the UCoCThank you for your participation

Mervat SalmanTrust & Safety (Policy) FacilitatorWikimedia Foundation "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment." --Mervat (WMF) (talk) 16:22, 3 August 2020 (UTC)

We sent you an e-mailEdit

Hello Marcmiquel,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email surveys@wikimedia.org.

You can see my explanation here.

MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:45, 25 September 2020 (UTC)

Global Conversations registration reminderEdit

Hi Marcmiquel,

This is a reminder that if you have not yet registered for the Global Conversations on Nov. 21 and 22, please do so! Register here. Registration closes by Nov. 20. We will email you the login information for Zoom prior to the call. Thank you. Looking forward to welcoming you this weekend.

MPourzaki (WMF) (talk) 16:25, 17 November 2020 (UTC)

Sunday November 29 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Take flight with us.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, and October SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including the recent proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws, this month we are meeting on Sunday November 29, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of 03:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC are the same as before, although a number of places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 01:29, 27 November 2020 (UTC)

Sunday January 10 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Into the blue.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, and November SWAN meetings, and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including SWAN input on Interim Global Council and Movement Charter, this month we are meeting on Sunday January 10, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To start the exchange of ideas on the IGC early, and to help prepare before the SWAN calls, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this etherpad. If you like a more interactive way of discussing, we have also made a jamboard. Check here for more details.

--Pharos (talk) 15:03, 4 January 2021 (UTC)

Sunday February 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
We are a mosiac.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, and January SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates, this month we are meeting on Sunday February 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

To help set priorities for the SWAN agenda, and also to help manage which global conversations should be a focus in general, we have set up and invite everyone to participate at this SWAN priorities form.

Possible topics include Community Board seats, Interim Global Council, Strategy prioritization follow-up events, Branding, Universal Code of Conduct, Grant strategy, and WMF CEO search. That is a lot of things, which are most important to cover in our upcoming SWAN meeting?

Following the regular call, in SWAN after hours: Wikimedia Meet Jitsi social event with brainstorming for possible Nano Charter ideas, plus any other topics.

--Pharos (talk) 17:58, 18 February 2021 (UTC)

Sunday March 21 Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network meetingEdit

 
Community as a hand-carved gem.

The Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network (SWAN) is a developing forum for all Wikimedia movement affiliates to share ideas on the Wikimedia 2030 strategy process. It expands on the model of the All-Affiliates Brand Meeting to help lay some of the groundwork for a future Global Council.

Following up on the August, September, October, November, January, and February SWAN meetings and June's All-Affiliates Brand Meeting, as well as strategic and outreach topics of mutual concern to all affiliates including Grants relaunch, Universal Code of Conduct/Discussions, Wikimedia Enterprise / OKAPI, Community Board seats, Interim Global Council + Movement Charter, and WMF Executive Transition

This month we are meeting on Sunday March 21, and you are all invited to RSVP here.

(Note that the UTC times of 03:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC are the same as before, although some places have had daylight savings time changes since our last meeting).--Pharos (talk) 19:39, 17 March 2021 (UTC)