Meta:Amministratori del CentralNotice
|Per motivi legali e di sicurezza, la Wikimedia Foundation ha deciso di richiedere l'autenticazione a due fattori per questo ruolo.
The Central Notice Administrator (CNA) group has rights to edit and activate banner campaigns. Because of the potentially huge impact of banners on the wikis, this should be granted carefully and sparingly. Previously, all administrators had access to these rights as well, but that was removed in November 2018.
Requests for CentralNotice banner campaigns should be placed at CentralNotice/Request.
Central notice administrators have the following rights (see Diritti del gruppo utente):
- Segna automaticamente le proprie modifiche come verificate
- Protect translatable messages handled by the Translate extension and included in CentralNotice banners
- Gestisce gli avvisi centralizzati
- Modifica l'interfaccia utente
- Abilita autenticazione a due fattori
- Cambia le impostazioni di protezione e modifica pagine protette ricorsivamente
Election and removal
Meta-Wiki bureaucrats can grant and remove this permission. The election and removal procedure is outlined below. However, Wikimedia Foundation employees or contractors requiring CentralNotice adminship access for their work shall follow a specific procedure instead.
Requesting CentralNotice adminship
Volunteers willing to access CentralNotice adminship shall file a request for CentralNotice adminship. The election process is governed by the same rules used for requesting regular adminship.
Removal of access
- Meta-Wiki administrators lose their CentralNotice adminship if their administrator permissions are removed pursuant to Meta:Administrators/Removal. CentralNotice administrator actions count as administrator actions for inactivity purposes.
- CentralNotice administrators that are not Meta-Wiki administrators will automatically lose the permission if they have not made any edit or logged action for which this permission is required in the last 12 months immediately prior to the designated review date (1º ottobre).