Pengundian Yayasan Wikimedia 2017
|The election ended 11 Jun 2017. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 19 Jun 2017. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2017 election on the election's post mortem page.
Pengundian Yayasan Wikimedia 2017 akan dilakukan pada April-Jun 2017. Ahli komuniti Wikimedia berpeluang memilih calon untuk Jawatankuasa Pemegang Amanah, Jawatankuasa Pengurusan Dana dan Pegawai Khas Jawatankuasa Pengurusan Dana.
Pemilihan yang selamat dilakukan menggunakan perisian SecurePoll. Undi adalah rahsia dan tiada siapa dari Urusetia Pemilihan, Jawatankuasa atau sesiapapun termasuk dari Petugas Yayasan Wikimedia memiliki kebenaran kepada pengundian.Kunci penyulitan pengundian ini dimiliki pihak ketiga iaitu badan bebas; Bila diaktifkan, acara pengundian diberhentikan.Berberapa data peribadi pengundi(sebagai contoh alamat IP,agen pengguna dan data-data lain yang mempunyai persamaan ketara dengan data diguna dari pemerolehan pemeriksaan pengguna) hanya boleh dilihat oleh beberapa individu terpilih untuk audit dan pengesahan pengiraan undi.(urusetia pengundian).(the election committee).
Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
Board of Trustees election
From May 1, 2017 (00:00 UTC), members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Board of Trustees election for:
- Three members of the Board of Trustees to serve a three-year term which will expire in 2020. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
The election committee will announce the results on or before May 21 2017. Detailed results will be available.
Funds Dissemination Committee elections
From June 3, 2017 (00:00 UTC), members of the Wikimedia community will have the opportunity to vote in the Funds Dissemination Committee elections for:
- Five members of the Funds Dissemination Committee to serve a two–year term which will expire in 2019.
- One Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2019.
The election committee will announce the results on or before June 16, 2017. Detailed results will be available.
Information for voters
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- not be blocked on more than one project;
- and not be a bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 1 April 2017 across Wikimedia wikis;
- and have made at least 20 edits between 1 October 2016 and 1 April 2017.
The AccountEligibility tool can be used to quickly verify basic editor voting eligibility.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commits in git to Wikimedia Foundation utilized repos between 1 October 2016 and 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia movement affiliate staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Chapter, thematic organization or user group staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by their organization as of 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia Foundation board members, Advisory board members, FDC committee members
Current and former members of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees, the Wikimedia Foundation Advisory Board and the Funds Dissemination Committee are qualified to vote.
Information for candidates
All candidates must meet the requirements for voters, as well as role–specific requirements.
Board of Trustees elections
- 20 April: Deadline for candidate submissions and Identification verification
- 21 April – 1 May: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 1–14 May: Voting
- 15–19 May: Vote-checking
- 20 May: Goal for announcement of results
Funds Dissemination Committee elections
- 28 May: Deadline for candidate submissions and identification verification
- 29 May – 2 June: Questions and discussion between candidates and community
- 3–11 June: Voting
- 12–14 June: Vote-checking
- 15 June: Goal for announcement of results