Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017Edit
- Dear Fraxinus,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Croatia and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 21:03, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of ArtEdit
I'd like to invite you to join Wikipedia Asian Art Month in the December extension of the sub-contest; if you write or translate just one article and include one of our images, you'll get a special Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard. And if you're one of the grand prize winners, you'll get a Met guidebook or Asian art publication.--Pharos (talk) 21:32, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
A thank-you postcard from UfaEdit
In behalf of the Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group, I would like to express my thanks for your contribution to creating articles about Bashkortostan and Bashkirs. All of you together have made a large present to our republic. As a token of appreciation, we would like to send postcards from Ufa to all of you. To this effect, we have credited the articles you have created as your contributions to the fourth stage of Bashkortostan 100 marathon.
We kindly ask you to provide your mailing addresses, so we can send the postcards to you. Please provide them in a response to this email.
Invitation to organize CEE Spring 2020Edit
Dear Fraxinus! We are writing to you because you have organised CEE Spring in your community in the past and hope that you're excited to participate this year too! :-)
The time has come to start preparing for CEE Spring 2020 which will happen during the usual timeframe (21st of March until May 31st).
There are some things the we want to announce:
- You are welcome to join the international team.
- You can sign up as a local organizer
- To reduce administrative overhead there would be stricter rules on how communities can receive prize funds.
- You can start working on local pages and article lists.
- We are willing to expand our side contests like CEE Women and spice up our Hall of Fame.
- We are also looking into opportunities for communities outside the region, including running contest on English Wikipedia.
- We will communicate all our activities in email list, Facebook group and Telegram.
Yours, the CEE International Organisers Team
WAM2020 welcomes your support!Edit
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
- Hello~I cannot find the Croatian Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 Fountain pages. Could you help me?--KOKUYO (talk) 18:07, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
- BTW, we find that some Fountain pages cannot be displayed properly, and contacted Le Loi (the tool developer) for this question. He says these pages haven't been created or approved yet.
- The Croatian Wikipedia Asian Month Fountain page need admin (from Croatian Wikipedia) to go to their profile (chick their name at top of the page), select "approval" and approve the editahon. (like this) This change is to prevent creation of vandal editahon with attacks in the title.
- I hope this information will help you. If you have any question, please tell me .-KOKUYO (talk) 09:07, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
Guidance of Fountain toolEdit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month!Edit
Thank you very much for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month! My apologies for not sending this message sooner – but be assured, your contributions are very valuable!
The organisers welcome you participation. We hope you had fun! Some users faced the notability issues of the suggested articles; we recognise that the list of suggested articles wasn't flawless.
The project is not ended until all worthy participants receive their souvenirs! There will be another message from the organising team soon about this.
Stay safe, we appreciate you being a Wikipedian that you are -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 09:37, 5 April 2021 (UTC)