Wikimedia CEE Spring 2020/Participants
Participating projects and local organisersEdit
This table is for the local contests, which means that it is grouped per wiki, not per country/region/community. The article lists are per country/region/community.
The contest is organised in 27 language Wikipedias and 30 countries/regions/communities.
Participants from outside the CEE regionEdit
Please link to the page of your local contest in your Wikipedia in order to make it easier for others to follow your progress :-)
|Language||Local organiser||Country, region or community|
|Example language||Organiser(s)||Name of community|
Tasks for CEE communitiesEdit
- Discuss the rules of the contest with your community and put them on the rules page.
- Make sure that all participating articles on their own wiki have the Template:CEE Spring 2020 with parameters for username, topic and country.
- Create a local page and link it to Q84267466. You can use this template from 2016 if you wish.
- For statistics purposes, create a local category for the contest and link it to Q84267495.
- Follow the rules on international level
- Add information about the contest (links to one or more of this page, the Facebook page, Twitter page, the blog and further pages) in sitenotice if they consider it helpful in their context.
- Define a list of around 100 articles about your country, region or language, in ten of the following categories as considered meaningful with help from your own community. Put the lists on Template:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2020 Article Lists by Country.
- Literary works
- Performing arts (dance, theater, opera etc.)
- Monuments (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Monuments)
- Ethnography (e.g. connected to the ethnography of the Carpathian region)
- Nature / Geography
- Nature reserves (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Earth)
- Technology / IT
- Transport / Infrastructure