thank you! could you please add the text in Ukrainian as well here? and please add the contact info from the last page, insert photos used and upload QR code :) --アンタナナ 11:25, 4 May 2016 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
WSC2017 finalist from UkraineEdit
Hi. The previous WSC2017 winner was disqualified and as a result Tomchenko satellite's image became the new international first place in the general category. Ivo should have informed the national chapter. The problem is that after weeks I still miss a description of the winner. I have also sent a wikimedia email but I got no reply. Do you have any way to complete the profile? Maybe you have an Ukrainian description to translate or a personal contact. I'd like to make a tweet or a post but I can't if the description of the author is not complete. Thank you in advance.--Alexmar983 (talk) 12:40, 9 December 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, Alexmar983, we reached out to Olha, I hope there will be a description shortly. -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 08:40, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
- Alexmar983, I added Olha's words, please feel free to correct grammar as needed. My apologies for the delay that happened. Btw, Olha asks if winners get any kind of certificate. Thank you. -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 18:55, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- Well I have prepared a draft but I should discuss with Ivo. The problem is that I wanted to give a certificate in December at the award ceremony in Italy but it was postponed. I can produce a pdf but can she wait? So I am sure the sryle is standardized. Again i am sorry for the delay but really everything which could go wrong basically did for WSC2017. including the change of winner because of the mistake. I will make a tweet and a post soon. I have a wiki event on the 22nd of December, you should wait after that date.--Alexmar983 (talk) 19:22, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- Hi for a better social media campaign can you show me the link to the institution where she works? Her academia.edu or reserachgate profile? Just any information. I can look myself but if you can cut some corner for me it's better.--Alexmar983 (talk) 19:25, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- Scientific Centre for Aerospace Research of the Earth: web-site, facebook; I found mention of her on researchgate but not a profile. -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 10:27, 20 December 2018 (UTC)
FYI thie was the posst. Now, i am at Summit in Berlin in March, I'd like to find a small time in the evening for a quick brainstorming about WSC2019. i have prepared more news for the international coordination. Who's there of WMAU?--Alexmar983 (talk) 14:50, 29 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you, Alex. Юрій Булка will come to Wikimedia Summit from WMUA, but he is not involved in organising WSC. Meanwhile, one of our local organisers, Brunei, is interested in international coordination; I suggest you both have a talk before the WM Summit -- ViraMotorko (WMUA) (talk) 21:31, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- ok, I have informed Ivo by mail. I have in fact left a commento to the Russian or Ukranian user who drafted the page on common to be more interactive with the international organizing commitee, because your uploader would get better results with a tight coordination.--Alexmar983 (talk) 21:47, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Invitations to translateEdit
Hello, ViraMotorko (WMUA),
Community Insights/Translation/2019/1-Invitation and the other pages listed at Community Insights/Translation#Requests for translations are ready to be translated. There is a little more information about this group of invitations on the mailing list. Also, please keep an eye on that page: more pages will be ready for you soon!