ფონდ ვიკიმედიის არჩევნები 2013
|The election ended 22 June 2013. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 24 June 2013.
The 2013 Wikimedia Foundation elections will be held from 8 to 22 June 2013. Members of the Wikimedia community have the opportunity to elect candidates for three positions:
- Three candidates for the Board of Trustees to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2015. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
- Two candidates for the Funds Dissemination Committee of the Board to serve a two–year term.
- One candidate as the Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term.
The election committee will announce the results on or before 28 June 2013. Detailed results will be available.
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- not be blocked on more than one project;
- and not be blocked on the project you are voting from;
- and not be a bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2013 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are unified into a global account);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 December 2012 and 30 April 2013.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commit in git between 1 May 2012 and 30 April 2013.
- Staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of April 30th 2013.
- Board members and advisory board members
All candidates must meet the requirements for voters, as well as role–specific requirements. Multiple candidacies are not permitted.
- 24 აპრილი — 17 მაისი 2013: კანდიდატთა განაცხადების წარდგენა
- 17 მაისი 2013: დამადასტურებელი ინფორმაციის გაგზავნის ბოლო ვადა (უფრო გვიანი ან არასრული განაცხადები უარყოფილი იქნება)
- 8—22 ივნისი 2013: არჩევნები
- 23—25 ივნისი 2013: ხმების დათვლა
- 25—28 ივნისი 2013: შედეგების გამოქვეყნება