|The election ended 11 juni 2017. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 19 juni 2017. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2017 election on the election's post mortem page.
Information til vælgere
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- ikke være blokeret på mere end et projekt;
- og ikke være en robot;
- og have flere end 300 redigeringer før 1. april 2017 på tværs af Wikipedia wikier;
- and have made at least 20 edits between 1 October 2016 and 1 April 2017.
The AccountEligibility tool can be used to quickly verify basic editor voting eligibility.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commits in git to Wikimedia Foundation utilized repos between 1 October 2016 and 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia movement affiliate staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Chapter, thematic organization or user group staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by their organization as of 1 April 2017.
- Wikimedia Foundation board members, Advisory board members, FDC committee members
Current and former members of the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees, the Wikimedia Foundation Advisory Board and the Funds Dissemination Committee are qualified to vote.
Sådan stemmer du
If you are eligible to vote:
- Read the candidate presentations and decide which candidates you will support.
- Go to the SecurePoll voting page.
- Follow the instructions on that page.
Eligible voter is unable to vote
You may receive a message "Sorry, you are not in the predetermined list of users authorized to vote in this election."
- Sørg for at du er logget ind
- Make sure you are voting from Meta, you can use this link to go to the voting start page.
- If you are a developer, Wikimedia Foundation staff member, Advisory Board member, or a Funds Dissemination Committee member, the Elections Committee may not have been able to match you to a specific username. You should contact James Alexander to be added to the list.
- If you are still unable to vote and believe you should be able to please leave a message on the election talk page or contact the elections committee at board-elections wikimedia.org.
Eligible voter wishes to change vote
Follow the same process that you did for your original vote. Your original votes will be discarded.
Security token mismatch, cannot log in
You may receive a message "Security token mismatch, cannot log in." The developers have not yet identified the cause of this problem. It will usually go away within a few hours.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and will continue to work on addressing this error.
Jeg kan ikke logge på VoteWiki
You do not need to log into VoteWiki to vote. If you see the ballot, then SecurePoll has already successfully identified you. For security reasons, only a limited number of accounts are registered on VoteWiki.
Er alle i stand til at se hvem jeg stemte på?
No, the elections are held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Elections Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the elections committee) and automatically deleted 90 days after the election.
How are the winners determined, and what is the process once voting is completed?
Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes) - Support/(Support+Oppose). The candidates with support from at least 10% of voters and with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment, which occurs once additional verification of requirements is completed.
How can I verify my eligibility?
Editors can utilize the AccountEligibility tool to verify eligibility in the current election. A number of tools - such as the Global account information page and Stalk toy - are available to learn more about your edit count and contribution history.
Developers, staff, board, and advisors can contact the elections committee via email at board-elections lists.wikimedia.org to verify and setup voter eligibility.
How are eligibility requirements set?
The Elections Committee sets the eligibility requirements prior to the start of the election.
Andre spørgsmål, der ikke er nævnt her
For technical or vote system errors, please email board-elections wikimedia.org. A member of the elections committee will respond to your email as soon as possible. Please specify the username you are trying to vote with, and the project where you are trying to vote.