Wikimedia Conference 2017/Documentation
|WMCON 2017||Core Conference Program||Fringe Events||Registration & Participants
This page provides an overview of the documentation of all sessions held at the Wikimedia Conference 2017. As the Movement Strategy track was documented in a different, more narrative-approach way, you can find it here. You can find the documentation for the other sessions of the Movement Partnerships track and the Capacity-Building & Learning track below.
You can always reach out to Cornelius Kibelka if you have questions or feedback.
Movement Strategy trackEdit
↠ Please go to these subpages, where the whole track is documented in a different, more narrative-approach way. ↞
Movement Partnerships trackEdit
- 15: Wikimedia Foundation + Community Partnerships: Let's work better together!
- 16: Increasing awareness of Wikipedia: How to forge strategic partnerships to achieve this goal?
- 17: A quest for the holy grail of the Wikimedia movement: how to get communities and volunteers involved in partnerships
- 18: Bringing collaborative approaches from software development into other partnerships
- 19: Working together: Wikimedia Foundation Communications and Wikimedia movement affiliates
- 20: Partnerships Clinic: Warning signs and how to deal with them
- 21: Love & Money? How to make it work. Or: What is the relation between funding and partnerships?
- 22: Put a ring on it – benefits of a formal partnership agreement and how to write one
- 23: Global public policy roundtable
- 24: New ambitions for Wiki Loves Monuments: Collaborating to discover, document, and share the world's built heritage
- 25: Sharing talks: Awareness / Usage
- 26: Sharing talks: Advocacy / Outreach
- 27: Sharing talks: Content donations / GLAM
Capacity-Building & Learning trackEdit
- 30: Collaborative + Participatory Communication: A how-to guide
- 31: The Council Strikes Back
- 32: Wizards, Muggles and Wikidata: cooperation with external organisations
- 33: Intro to Wikimedia Foundation Grants
- 34: How to grow a user group
- 35: Building strategic processes within the movement
- 36: Project Creation and Management
- 37: The 99 dimensions of community events
- 38: Design a Communication Strategy aligned with your organization's goals
- 39: Advocating for free culture
- 40: Orientation for Newcomers to the Wikimedia movement
- 41: Community leadership development: Where we are now, where we could go.
- 42: Community Capacity Development: Results & Future
- 43: Fantastic employees and where to find them
- 45: Cooption in volunteer Wikimedia boards
- 46: Interacting with the Wikimedia blog and social media accounts
- 47: Introduction to Wikimedia Foundation brand materials
- 48: Give feedback on the Wikimedia Resource Center
- 49: Lightning Talks
- 50: Ask the Board of Trustees anything (slides missing)