Wikimedia Conference 2017/Program/26
26: Sharing talks: Advocacy / OutreachEdit
How to move forwardEdit
- What was this session about?
This session was about sharing showcases on partnerships with institutions to increase the outreach work and/or advocate for specific Wikimedia-relevant issues.
- What are the next steps to be taken?
There are no next steps planned, it was mainly to inform and inspire.
- everyone interested in getting inspiring on partnerships around advocacy / outreach
- Session Format
- Structured lightning talk format 4 x 15 min (Presentation 10 min + 5 Q&A each)
- 60 min
- 4 speakers share stories about amazing or exemplary partnerships Advocacy / Outreach.
- Desired Outcome
- Next Steps and Milestones
- Michal Lester (WMIL), Liang-chih Shang Kuan (WMTW), Vladimir Medeyko (WMRU), Jan Loužek (WMCZ)
There is no transcript available, as the slides are pretty self-explainable.