Wiki Loves Love
|Diese Seite dient der Organisation von Wikimedia Loves Love, einem internationalen Fotowettbewerb zur Dokumentation von Liebessymbolen in all ihrer Vielfalt.|
Über Wiki Loves Love
Wiki Loves Love ist ein internationaler Fotowettbewerb zur Dokumentation von Liebessymbolen in verschiedenen Gesellschaften, Gemeinschaften und darüber hinaus in der ganzen Welt. Von Denkmälern über Zeremonien, von diversen Objekten als Symbole der Liebe bis hin zu zärtlichen Gesten: Lasst uns der Welt zeigen, wie Liebe überall verschieden ausgedrückt wird.
The 2019 edition was essentially a Wikimedia Commons contest which will attain the valuable media - images and videos about different festivals and wedding ceremonies in cultures around the globe that can later support various Wikimedia projects. It will animate the broader Wikimedia community in improving its coverage on various cultures and new forms of heritage that haven’t otherwise been documented so far.
Es ist Zeit, das Thema für WLL 2019 anzukündigen, dass sich auf die Beiträge der Teilnehmer zum Wettbewerb "Feiern der Liebe, Feste der Liebe und Hochzeiten in verschiedenen Kulturen, Subkulturen und Gemeinschaften" konzentriert. Wir hoffen, dass Euch dieses Thema ebenso gefällt wie uns und dass es Euch zu wundervollen Beiträgen anregt!
Der Wettbewerb wird im Februar 2019 stattfinden, dem Monat des Valentinstags
This project is in a really early phase of brainstorming and design. Please join the conversation, tell us what you think about it, what you would suggest as next step to achieving a great successful photo contest about love.
A first edition was conducted in 2016, as a side project of Wikipedia 15 in Strasbourg. It was smaller in thematic scope, more geographically targeted, and didn't generate much participation. For the next edition, the geographical scope will be larger, it will be clearly be open to international participation and far greater outcomes are expected. Be bold to join in effort to make the next edition a success !
Andere Initiativen zur Liebe in Wikimedia
The Wikimedia is full of passionate people, and conceals some love nuggets, here are a list of interesting links that themselves point to further resources
An der Organisation teilnehmen
We are actively looking for people wanting to join our team and foster love in the Wikimedia world and beyond. Help from experienced people in other Wikimedia photo contests or other Wikimedia international projects would be especially useful, but all good will will be welcome with warm love!
You can also provide your feedback and proposal to help in one of the following place:
Du bist herzlich eingeladen, an der Organisation teilzunehmen. Dies gilt umso mehr, wenn du dies schon einmal für vergleichbare Wettbewerbe gemacht hast.
- Sparrow (麻雀)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 14:03, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 14:17, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Psychoslave (talk) 17:30, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Zeroth (talk) 17:50, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- مصعب (talk · contribs)
- —Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 00:15, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- acagastya 15:35, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Dyolf77 (talk) 22:01, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Opsylac (talk) 06:12, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Sami Mlouhi (talk) 08:52, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ivanhercaz | User talk 09:51, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Kritzolina (talk) 10:41, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Reda Kerbouche (talk) 08:52, 4 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 16:39, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- Imacat (talk) 23:50, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- I appreciate the programs which this project has already done and look forward to the next ones. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:38, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- ~Moheen (keep talking) 16:33, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- Jamie Tubers (talk) 09:56, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
- Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 16:21, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
- --J. Ansari Talk 16:53, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
:)Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 18:53, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- As the project name says it all, Wiki Loves Love, so, do I, we need to love people and while loving we need to work on how to share more knowledge across the world.Come and lets Love Wiki and let Wiki Loves Love. Rajeeb (talk) 16:59, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Wikinade (talk) 20:12, 8 July 2018 (UTC)
- Love it! --Filipinayzd (talk) 09:55, 10 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Sargoth (talk) 08:48, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
- This is a lovely project! Paul2520 (talk) 15:00, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
- I love it! --Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 16:04, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support --184.108.40.206 19:33, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
- Sushma Sharma (talk) 17:47, 29 December 2018 (UTC)
- Love is a source of life Perohanych (talk) 21:59, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Yamen (talk) 22:28, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- We need projects like that--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 04:32, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- <3 Nice idea! Lu Brito (talk) 00:59, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
- LOVE needs more LOVE Ambadyanands (talk) 18:57, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Time for some actual love Saederup92 (talk) 18:59, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Let's have some real love as love is life. Kaizenify 17:41, 16 January 2019 (UTC)
- Though young, the project address a couple of things others are quite interested in. Eugene233 (talk) 10:17, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project Because i love love and musik 220.127.116.11 08:16, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
- we all need more touch and understanding. I think seeing it from around the works means we can and do show love many ways. Chiffkinney1000! (talk) 01:44, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
- Jason M. C., Han (talk) 01:57, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project because love is essenstial og existential for all life on earth.
- LOVE is a basic need.
- Just like water, sleep and food (in that order) - but first and formest comes love.
- There are several incidents concerning infants/babies, who had been feed, given water when thirsty, keept clean and neet, a bed to sleep in, and a schelter such as a house or a tent.
- BUT without care; human contact such as the very important physical touch from another human in a gentle and caring way; without sentimental and emotional care in touch AND speech - :...the babies died...!
- That is why I, and others who has this knowledge, gladly and with seriousity will support WLL = Wiki Loves Love!!
- PLEASE send this note around to as many people as possible;
- which I guess that The Meta Wiki already is cabable of.
- ( It´s just me who is a bit of a dinosaur on digital medias, - please cut this sentence out of this original message).
- WITH LOVE
- from a dane
- called Mette Berner Skipper Mbskippergobal4Us (talk) 14:03, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
- Volunteer Psychoslave (talk) 13:12, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer I would like to be a volunteer for your project. I can design posters, banners, write blogs and help in other promotional activities for your events. 18.104.22.168 07:44, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer Hi, I open to any role as my main motive is to make the project a successful one, being a painter, photographer and a Software guy, I can be a give a good choice. Best wishes!! Rajeeb (talk) 06:50, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer Translation to Ukrainian, PR in Ukraine, contact point for massmedia, any other help. Perohanych (talk) 22:02, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Volunteer It is great initiative to explore rare cultural images around the globe Mustafdesam (talk) 09:01, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
- Volunteer That's what I'm super excit'd to be.SHISHIR DUA (talk) 20:15, 4 December 2020 (UTC)