Wiki elsker kærlighed
|Denne side er dedikeret til organiseringen af Wikimedia elsker kærlighed, som er en international fotokonkurrencer der satser på at dokumentere kærlighedshistorier gennem deres fulde mangfoldighed|
Om Wiki elsker kærlighed
Wiki Loves Love is an international photography campaign which aims to document love testimonials across various societies, communities and beyond through the whole world. From monuments to ceremonies, from miscellaneous objects used as symbol of love to tender gestures, let's show to the world how love is expressed everywhere and in various ways.
2019 udgaven er i sin essens en Wikimedia Commons konkurrence der vil opnå de værdifulde medier - billeder og videoer om forskellige festivaller og bryllups ceremonier i forskellige kulturer verden rundt der senere hen kan understøtte adskillige Wikimedia projekter. Det vil animere det bredere Wikimedia fællesskab i forbedringer af dækning af forskellige kulturer og nye former for arvestykker der ellers ikke er blevet dokumenteret før.
It's time to announce the theme for WLL 2019, which will scope people contributions performed in the contest: "Celebrations of love, festivals of love and weddings in different cultures, subcultures and communities". We hope you will love this theme as much as ourselves and that it will inspire you in wonderful contributions!
Konkurrencen vil blive afholdt i februar 2019, måneden der også har Valentinsdag!
This project is in a really early phase of brainstorming and design. Please join the conversation, tell us what you think about it, what you would suggest as next step to achieving a great successful photo contest about love.
A first edition was conducted in 2016, as a side project of Wikipedia 15 in Strasbourg. It was smaller in thematic scope, more geographically targeted, and didn't generate much participation. For the next edition, the geographical scope will be larger, it will be clearly be open to international participation and far greater outcomes are expected. Be bold to join in effort to make the next edition a success !
Andre kærligheds initiativer i Wikimedia
The Wikimedia is full of passionate people, and conceals some love nuggets, here are a list of interesting links that themselves point to further resources
Deltag i organiseringen
We are actively looking for people wanting to join our team and foster love in the Wikimedia world and beyond. Help from experienced people in other Wikimedia photo contests or other Wikimedia international projects would be especially useful, but all good will will be welcome with warm love!
You can also provide your feedback and proposal to help in one of the following place:
- Talk page of the current page
- The project on Commons
- Take notes
Husk på: din hjælp vil især være nyttig hvis du allerede har været involveret i en lignende konkurrence før, men der en til alle derude!
- Sparrow (麻雀)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 14:03, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 14:17, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Psychoslave (talk) 17:30, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Zeroth (talk) 17:50, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- مصعب (talk · contribs)
- —Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 00:15, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- acagastya 15:35, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Dyolf77 (talk) 22:01, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Opsylac (talk) 06:12, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Sami Mlouhi (talk) 08:52, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ivanhercaz | User talk 09:51, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Kritzolina (talk) 10:41, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Reda Kerbouche (talk) 08:52, 4 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 16:39, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- Imacat (talk) 23:50, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- I appreciate the programs which this project has already done and look forward to the next ones. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:38, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- ~Moheen (keep talking) 16:33, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- Jamie Tubers (talk) 09:56, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
- Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 16:21, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
- --J. Ansari Talk 16:53, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
:)Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 18:53, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- As the project name says it all, Wiki Loves Love, so, do I, we need to love people and while loving we need to work on how to share more knowledge across the world.Come and lets Love Wiki and let Wiki Loves Love. Rajeeb (talk) 16:59, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Wikinade (talk) 20:12, 8 July 2018 (UTC)
- Love it! --Filipinayzd (talk) 09:55, 10 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Sargoth (talk) 08:48, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
- This is a lovely project! Paul2520 (talk) 15:00, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
- I love it! --Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 16:04, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support --184.108.40.206 19:33, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
- Sushma Sharma (talk) 17:47, 29 December 2018 (UTC)
- Love is a source of life Perohanych (talk) 21:59, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Yamen (talk) 22:28, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- We need projects like that--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 04:32, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- <3 Nice idea! Lu Brito (talk) 00:59, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
- LOVE needs more LOVE Ambadyanands (talk) 18:57, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Time for some actual love Saederup92 (talk) 18:59, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Let's have some real love as love is life .
Kaizenify 17:41, 16 January 2019 (UTC)
- Though young, the project address a couple of things others are quite interested in. Eugene233 (talk) 10:17, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project Because i love love and musik 220.127.116.11 08:16, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
- we all need more touch and understanding. I think seeing it from around the works means we can and do show love many ways. Chiffkinney1000! (talk) 01:44, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
- Jason M. C., Han (talk) 01:57, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project because love is essenstial og existential for all life on earth.
LOVE is a basic need. Just like water, sleep and food (in that order) - but first and formest comes love. There are several incidents concerning infants/babies, who had been feed, given water when thirsty, keept clean and neet, a bed to sleep in, and a schelter such as a house or a tent. BUT without care; human contact such as the very important physical touch from another human in a gentle and caring way; without sentimental and emotional care in touch AND speech - ...the babies died...!
That is why I, and others who has this knowledge, gladly and with seriousity will support WLL = Wiki Loves Love!!
PLEASE send this note around to as many people as possible; which I guess that The Meta Wiki already is cabable of.
( It´s just me who is a bit of a dinosaur on digital medias, - please cut this sentence out of this original message).
- Volunteer Psychoslave (talk) 13:12, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer I would like to be a volunteer for your project. I can design posters, banners, write blogs and help in other promotional activities for your events. 18.104.22.168 07:44, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer Hi, I open to any role as my main motive is to make the project a successful one, being a painter, photographer and a Software guy, I can be a give a good choice. Best wishes!! Rajeeb (talk) 06:50, 25 July 2018 (UTC)