Here is a partial list of works that i coordinated or involved in :
Past and Ongoing Works
- I participated in Mini TTT & MWT Kolkata 2017
- I participated in Wikidata Workshop Kolkata
- I participated in Documenting Dutch heritage in Chinsurah - Day 03
- Arranged and participated International meet-up, India & Russian Wikimedians at St.Petersburg, 2018
- I participated in Project Tiger Writing Contest (edit-a-thon) and was among the winners four times. 3 second prizes for Bengali language and 1 second prize for English language.
- Appeared as a guest appearance in the video Bengali Wikisource New Readers Awareness Campaign, 2018
- As an organizing team member of Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 in India
- As an organizer and mentor in Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing Workshop - Kolkata
- I participated in Wikigraphists Bootcamp (2018 India)
- As an Outreach coordinator and participant in SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in India
- I participated in IMLD-ODD 2018, Wikidata India Edit-a-thon, as a participant and was among the top six to ten contributors.
- I participated in Wiki Loves Yerevan, International Edit-a-thon and was among the winner.
- I participated in Interwiki Women 2, 2018 edition, International edit-a-thon.
- I participated and presented a panel session in GLAM Wiki Conference (GLAMTLV2018).
- I participated in Sorolla Challenge, International Edit-a-thon, as a participant and won 2nd position.
- As an International Team member for Wiki Loves Love 2019
- As an International Team member for Wiki Loves Africa 2019
- I participated and conducted a workshop on Wiki Sammelan 2019 Kolkata
- As an Organizer, Outreach coordinator and mentor for WikiGap 2019, Kolkata, India
- I founded a Wiki Learning Club Wiki Pathshala
- As an Organizer of 1lib1ref Kolkata May 2019
- I participated in Wikimedia Education SAARC Conference, India
- As an Organizer of Wiki Loves Cricket World Cup 2019
- I participated in She Did It (edit-a-thon) and was among the top 5 winners.
- As an Organizer, Outreach coordinator & participant for Interwiki Women Collaboration
- Wikimania Stockholm 2019, member of Comms. Team
- As an Organizer, Outreach coordinator & participant for Wikidata Project for Human Rights
- Wikimedia Commons Project Documenting Rainbow Pride Walk 2019 Workshop
- As an Co-organizer and co-mentor Syberthon 2020
- As an Organizer Wiki Loves Women South Asia in Bengali
- As an Organizer, Outreach coordinator and mentor Wiki Pathshala Workshop for Wiki Loves Folklore 2020
- As a Guest Mentor Wikipedia for Peace Online: A Centenary of Peace Activism
- As a Guest Reviewer WikiGap Nigeria Online Challenge
- As an Organizer, Outreach coordinator & participant for Interwiki Women Collaboration 2020
- As a Jury coordinator for Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos
- As a speaker spoke about "Hello Santali" on CC Open Education Lightning talk
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.