|←Избори 2016||Стјуарди (водич)|
|This page guides users interested in voting or being a candidate in the Steward Elections. Please read each relevant section below.|
Услови за гласаче су:
- отворен налог;
- да налог није намењен аутоматизованим (ботовским) задацима;
- најмање 600 измена на свим Викимедијиним викијма пре 1. новембра 2015;
- најмање 50 измена на свим Викимедијиним викијма од 1. августа 2015 до 31. јануара 2016.
You can vote "yes", "no" or "neutral" once on any of the candidates. If you need to change your vote after, you are permitted to do so.
To vote, view the vote page of the candidate, through either clicking the link from their statement page or clicking any of the yes/no/neutral options from the main hub page. From there, right below the candidate statement is a "vote" button - press it, select your vote, enter an optional rationale and submit your vote. Your vote will be added right away, and your eligibility will be checked after.
Any user is also free to comment on the concurrently-running steward confirmations at Stewards/Confirm/2016.
Please see the steward election coordination portal for details.
Suggestions to participants
- You can ask the candidates questions on Stewards/Elections 2016/Questions. Please post no more than 2 relevant questions per candidate, and keep them as short as possible.
- You can add a short (at most one or two lines) statement explaining your vote. Long conversations (responses to the votes of others) may be moved to the talk page, with a note added so other participants know where to look for it.
- As some users have disabled CentralNotice, you may also inform other users who might be interested in participating in the voting.
Before applying for stewardship, you must:
- agree to abide by the policies governing steward access, checkuser access, oversight access, and privacy;
- have a user account, which you have used actively for at least six months on at least one public Wikimedia Foundation project;
- hold or have held administrator rights on at least one public Wikimedia Foundation project for a period of at least three months.
- be at least 18 years old, and at least the age of majority in your country, before the final day of voting;
- sign the confidentiality agreement.
Stewards are preferably multilingual, because steward work often involves projects of varying language, but this is not a requirement. They should also be available on a reasonably common basis. The stewards policy sets limitations; for example, stewards may not use their access on projects that they are active on to avoid conflicts of interest, and are encouraged to watch and help on the steward request pages. They can also join the IRC channel #wikimedia-stewardsconnect on freenode to answer requests.
Inactive stewards will have their access removed.
Sign the confidentiality agreement