Movement Charter/Drafting Committee
The Movement Charter Drafting Committee (MCDC) are responsible to draft the Movement Charter.
The Committee was formed on 1 November 2021 through a combination of elections and other selection methods.
The MCDC includes members from projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation. For further detail consult Drafting Committee matrices.
In accordance to a prior agreement, the MCDC members may receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.
Current members of the MCDC (in no particular order, click for more details):
- Alice Wiegand (User:Lyzzy) (November 2021 – January 2022)
- Jamie Li-Yun Lin (User:Li-Yun Lin) (November 2021 – April 2022)
- Reda Kerbouche (User:Reda Kerbouche) (February 2022 – February 2023)
- Lead support staff: Kaarel Vaidla
- Project manager: Nhu Phan
- Communications: Aida Akhmedova & Mehrdad Pourzaki
- Knowledge management: Abbad Diraneyya & Ramzy Muliawan
- Advisor/coordinator: Jack "Xeno" Glover
The Committee is expected to keep working until the Movement Charter is ratified, which the current timeline forecasts in late 2023.
To contact the Movement Charter Drafting Committee, please use the following email address: movementcharter wikimedia.org