Your tool sulinfo.php has some bug. It can't read and display if user has been blocked on enwiki. Look 2 examples:
Both User accounts was blocked on enwiki (1 2), but your tool do not display blocks on enwiki --XXN (talk) 13:32, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
I saw this comment you left at en.wiki. The operator of that account has been disrupting en.wiki for some time, with w:Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Dragonron being the latest such investigation into things. I think it would be beneficial to take a look at all of the accounts discovered there so this disruption can be stemmed across the project.—Ryūlóng (竜龍) 17:05, 28 January 2014 (UTC)
Admin on lb:Edit
Followed the link from the tool to submit a bug report. The individual links to user, talk, and edits point to "https://http//..." May want to update your file a bug instructions as well to create a new ticket on Bugzilla (which I vaguely remember). Technical 13 (talk) 14:25, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- On toolserver and tool labs, the links work for me (on HTTPS). PiRSquared17 (talk) 14:30, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- PiRSquared17, I'll be more specific... toollabs:Rivers Technical 13 (talk) 14:48, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- toollabs:Sudhan is another. Tells me that it only effects queries that apply to accounts that aren't connected to the SUL. Technical 13 (talk) 15:04, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yep, it would seem you are correct. I'll also ping Cyberpower678 as he has helped with the tools-migration. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:01, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
- What? Quentin did nothing wrong. PiRSquared17 (talk) 17:03, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not sure what Nostal is trying to say and I'm wondering why they are "stealing" part of &'s signature... Technical 13 (talk) 17:13, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal ClinicsEdit
Notice of review of adminshipEdit
Hello Quentinv57. In accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and because you have made fewer than ten logged administrator actions over the past six months, your adminship is under review at Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2014. If you would like to retain your adminship, please sign there before April 08, 2014. Kind regards, Barras talk 10:00, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
Seems like a bug in QuentinvBotEdit
Hello there! Just saw what seems like a bug in QuentinvBot, and thought it might be usable to let you know.
Please, have a look at this edit which performed archiving – its edit summary states that three requests were archived, while obviously only two sections/requests were deleted from the Steward requests/SUL requests page. At the same time, 2014-04 archive actually contains three requests (out of which one wasn't deleted from the SUL requests page), and, just to make things a bit more weird, edit which created the 2014-04 archive states that two requests were archived.
- Dear Dsimic, thank you for the comment, I will do this as soon as I have the time to. Best regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 18:21, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- You're welcome. — Dsimic (talk) 23:04, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- By the way, why one of the revisions for this thread (12 April 2014, adding 187 bytes on 20:14) has been deleted? — Dsimic (talk) 23:14, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ Is there any need for "January 0" (Q12481)? gangLeri 15:58, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Seasons greeting. Kindly, have a look at following support request from mr wiki projects :Steward requests/Miscellaneous#request for "Bulk importing article pages, from mr-wikibooks to mr-wikisource"
Requesting your kind support.
Thanks and warm regards
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 16:17, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I guess it has been done by DerHexer in the meantime. If you still need help, feel free to ask. Kind regards, -- Quentinv57 (talk) 08:07, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Yes It has been done by DerHexer. Thanks and best wishes.
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 08:23, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
NOTE: Expired Account?Edit
NOTE: Expired Account? => http://toolserver.org/~quentinv57/sulinfo/Drbogdan
Received the message below at about 04:35pm/et/usa, May 6, 2014.
403: User account expired
The page you requested is hosted by the Toolserver user quentinv57, whose account has expired. Toolserver user accounts are automatically expired if the user is inactive for over six months. To prevent stale pages remaining accessible, we automatically block requests to expired content. If you think you are receiving this page in error, or you have a question, please contact the owner of this document: quentinv57 [at] toolserver [dot] org. (Please do not contact Toolserver administrators about this problem, as we cannot fix it—only the Toolserver account owner may renew their account.)
HTTP server at toolserver.org - ts-admins [at] toolserver [dot] org
- @Drbogdan: The Toolserver is being replaced by Wikimedia Labs (specifically Tool Labs). The Tool Labs version works fine. You can change any links to the TS version to point to the Labs version, or maybe Quentin could set up a redirect. PiRSquared17 (talk) 20:39, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- Ping ping ping. It's pretty annoying to do this manually now. Can you please look at this ASAP? Trijnsteltalk 10:39, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
- (Talk page stalker) ... and looking into another section above would be a good thing, too. :) — Dsimic (talk) 20:36, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
archiving of Steward_requests/Username_changesEdit
Gday Q. In your infinite spare time, would you please be able to configure your archiving bot to also drop past Steward_requests/Username_changes and do archiving of completed requests on that page. thanks. — billinghurst sDrewth 16:18, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Hello! This is to inform you that since your bot is now inactive, SteinsplitterBot is going to be used for its purpose: Meta:Requests for bot status/SteinsplitterBot 2. I've suggested to remove the sysop bit from your bot there. Sincerely, --Glaisher (talk) 12:02, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
Dear Quentinv57, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:38, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /data/project/quentinv57-tools/public_html/tools/sulinfo.php on line 392
Thank you for your work on this tool. It is very valuable to our work! –xeno 16:59, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
Notice of removal of adminshipEdit
I regret to inform you that, in accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and as a result of your inactivity, administrator rights have been removed from your account. Please see Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2014 for details. Kind regards, Barras talk 14:14, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
Discrepancy in SUL InfoEdit
Different edit counters always give slightly different numbers.
That's normal; I would call that "noise".
But there is a 20% variation between my numbers for dewiki:
- dewiki user, talk, edits 26 May 2009 1006 autoreview, editor
- Live edits: 1,239
- Deleted edits: 64
- Total edits (including deleted): 1,303
- Sulinfo is currently unsupported. Please look to utilise Special:CentralAuth, the interwiki link has been updated to point there. — billinghurst sDrewth 05:23, 20 October 2014 (UTC)
- Interesting, but same issue:
- de.wikipedia.org 03:22, 11 September 2009 confirmed by password(?) — 1,013 autoreview, editor
- Live edits: 1,246
- Deleted edits: 64
- Total edits (including deleted): 1,310
SULInfo not found on Toolserver?Edit
Removal of steward flagEdit
Dear Quentin, your steward permissions have been removed following your resignation now that the confirmations are concluded. I would like to thank you for your years of service and dedication. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. Best regards, Mathonius (talk) 14:24, 12 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi Quentinv57. I edited your global.js to update you to the latest version of force ltr and ajax sysop, which are compatible with the latest MediaWiki changes and reside on the Wikimedia Tool Labs for easier updates. I also updated various deprecated functions and made your scripts HTTPS-compatible. Let me know if anything breaks. :) —Pathoschild 04:55, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
Je ne peux pas écrire sur Wikipédia, donc je dois poster mon message ailleurs. J'aimerais que ce compte soit débloqué sur Wikipédia en français. Je sais que c'est farfelu et que j'ai eu un passé houleux, mais j'essaie après trois ans. Ça devrait être mon seul essai. Les raisons sont ici.
Global CSS/JS migrationEdit
Hello Quentinv57. You have global scripts in User:Quentinv57/global.js, which you import using your local JS pages. Since August 2014, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis. Since you already import them yourself, you may experience script errors or tools being added twice. Do you want me to fix this by removing the imports from your local pages using Synchbot (without changing any other content)? —Pathoschild 21:39, 05 July 2015 (UTC)
Error with diacritical lettersEdit
Access denied in tools/sulinfo.phpEdit
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021Edit
Greetings SWMT member,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)