Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017Edit
- Dear Philip,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Austria and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 20:59, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
CEE Spring 2019Edit
Hi Philip Kopetzky! Since no one volunteered to organize CEE Spring 2019 for Turkish Wikipedia, as a member of the Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey, I volunteered to organize it for the Turkish Wikipedia community. In the rules section of the contest, it says that I should be "ready reveal to the Wikimedia Austria office their full name, contact address and bank account number to be used for money transfers" and I am ready. Can you inform me how to complete that process? Cheers.--Rapsar (talk) 23:00, 20 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Rapsar: Hi Rapsar! Very happy to see Turkey participate! :-) Please contact User:Manfred Werner (WMAT) via the email function. You only have to share your details when it comes to getting the prizes, so you don't need to do that right away :-) Best, Philip Kopetzky (talk) 11:05, 21 March 2019 (UTC)
CEE Spring 2019 winnersEdit
Hello Philip, I'm local organizer of CEE Spring 2019 in Georgia. We already chose the winners of the contest. I want to know what is next steps to they will received prizes? We want to gave them amazon gift cards and I already have an account in an online shop with a full shopping basket. thank you--David1010 (talk) 05:22, 2 July 2019 (UTC)
- @Croxyz: Wikimedia Austria will contact you to send you a small thank you gift, but feel free to use the barnstar if you wish to display it! :-) Best, Philip Kopetzky (talk) 18:20, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
Hi, I hope you don't mind if I hijack this topic for a new question. About the prizes for CEE Spring 2020, are you the contact person or should I write to someone else about details on how to buy them? Thank you, — Yerpo Eh? 08:39, 10 June 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for helping to create the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy RecommendationsEdit
|Thank you very much for everything you did to help create the Wikimedia 2030 Movement Strategy Recommendations! I am especially grateful for the enormous amount of work you did in the Community Health working group and all the care and commitment you brought to the process. --Nicole Ebber (WMDE) (talk) 09:26, 25 June 2020 (UTC)|
Wikimedia CEE Spring 2020Edit
Good day, Philip Kopetzky! I have taken part in Wiki Spring and I need for my portfolio a paper/diploma or anything that can prove my participation at this contest. I have taken the first prize in Tatar wikipedia. Could you help me please with this? --Фәрһад (talk) 16:54, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
- @Фәрһад: Please write an email to User:Annemarie Buchmann (WMAT). I recall that we have done something like this in the past, but I'm not sure if we still have these materials at WMAT. Philip Kopetzky (talk) 21:16, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, Philip Kopetzky! --Фәрһад (talk) 07:34, 9 November 2020 (UTC)
Leadership Development Task Force: Your feedback is appreciated!Edit
(Read this message in other languages on Meta: العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Русский • 中文 • हिन्दी • বাংলা • Bahasa Indonesia •日本語 • 한국어 • Yorùbá • Polski • Português bosanski • hrvatski • српски / srpski)
The Community Development team at the Wikimedia Foundation is supporting the creation of a global, community-driven Leadership Development Task Force. The purpose of the task force is to advise leadership development work.
The team is looking for feedback about the responsibilities of the Leadership Development Task Force. This Meta page shares the proposal for a Leadership Development Task Force and how you can help. Feedback on the proposal will be collected from 7 to 25 February 2022.
Leadership Development Working Group: Apply to join!Edit
(Read this message in other languages on Meta-wiki: العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Русский • 中文 • हिन्दी • বাংলা • Bahasa Indonesia •日本語 • 한국어 • Yorùbá • Polski • Português bosanski • hrvatski • српски / srpski)
Thank you to everyone who participated in the feedback period for the Leadership Development Working Group initiative. A summary of the feedback can be found on Meta-wiki. This feedback will be shared with the working group to inform their work. The application period to join the Working Group is now open and will close on April 10, 2022. Please review the information about the working group , share with community members who might be interested, and apply if you are interested.
Appreciated your comment todayEdit
- @Sj: Thanks, I'm glad we can discuss this openly now. We've been talking about these issues with the WMF in backchannels for far too long :-/ Philip Kopetzky (talk) 10:00, 7 June 2022 (UTC)
- Tell me more! I feel I've missed some of these, and they are relevant to regional coordination everywhere :) How is the current back-and-forth practically holding things up for you? (as I think about how we're doing with coordination in the Americas...) –SJ talk 14:42, 8 June 2022 (UTC)
- @Sj Sorry, I was on holiday the last few weeks in Central Asia. The current roadblocks have been removed without an official explanation, I'd be happy to do a call to discuss how these various efforts are doing and what the best approach might be. Philip Kopetzky (talk) 12:05, 27 June 2022 (UTC)