WikiConference India 2016 programEdit
Congratulations again on your proposal being selected!
We hope you have registered for the conference. If not please follow the instructions at: http://wci2016.doattend.com/ If you are a scholarship recipient - use the Wikimedia Registration option. In case you are not attending or unable to attend, please let us know at the earliest so that the schedules can be readjusted accordingly.
The program schedule is available here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Programs
Please make sure you read the presenter guidelines. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiConference_India_2016/Presenter_guidelines
We look forward to seeing you in Chandigarh!
For program committee
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipientsEdit
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Invitation to Met Open Access Artworks Challenge (15 May - 30 June)Edit
We'd like to invite UNESCO participants to join a new challenge on the same model, the Met Open Access Artworks Challenge. You can contribute by illustrating with images using some of the 375k photos now under CC0, starting or improving articles (try our new Mbabel tool!), or creating translations (if your language isn't listed, please ask!). You can sign up here: Met Open Access Artworks Challenge/Participants. --Pharos (talk) 18:00, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
Come join Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women again! <3Edit
Hello, Jameela! You receive this message because last year you took part in the CEE Women challenge. This year the challenge repeats, and it will take longer: from now until the end of May (about 10 weeks).
Please, feel invited to visit the page Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women and join the challenge again. Help have more notable women from Central and Eastern Europe in more language versions globally, including Malayalam. We again have a list of ideas for biographic articles of women from all over the CEE.
What is different this year is that now you can set your own minimal number of articles as a measure of your challenge (i don't advise you to challenge yourself with more than 70 ;) 10-20 is perfect!). Also, you can receive as a prize a postcard not only from Bulgaria (as in 2017), but also from a list of countries from CEE and around the world. Apart of being a receiver, you can also opt to be a sender of postcards from your country to some of the other participants! That would also be awesome!
Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of ArtEdit
I'd like to invite you to join Wikipedia Asian Art Month in the December extension of the sub-contest; if you write or translate just one article and include one of our images, you'll get a special Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard. And if you're one of the grand prize winners, you'll get a Met guidebook or Asian art publication.--Pharos (talk) 21:32, 5 December 2018 (UTC)