Código de Conduta Universal 2021 / Consultas / Discussões da Mesa Redonda
The Movement Strategy and Governance facilitation team is hosting discussions in Roundtable and Conversation Hour formats for Wikimedians to talk together about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct. During this session, other Movement Strategy topics may be discussed as well.
The calls are currently part of the Universal Code of Conduct project Phase 2 Enforcement draft guidelines review (EDGR).
The calls usually last between 60 and 120 minutes, and will include a 5-10 minute introduction about the purpose of the call, followed by open discussions. The ideas shared during the calls will be shared with the committee working to draft an Enforcement Guideline and those working on the Movement Charter initiatives. Please sign up ahead of time to join.
- Future call dates: 15 October
- Previous calls: The summaries of the Roundtables and Conversation Hours created primarily using the shared Etherpad notes are available for review and editing by participants.
Please sign up below on the day(s) you wish to attend by using four tildes (~~~~). The discussions will be held on Zoom or Google Meet. Links to the meetings will be provided on this page a few days before they occur. The calls will not be recorded. Participation via video or audio is not required; participants may engage using the Zoom text chat. The UCoC facilitation team is open to using other platforms, such as Wikimedia Meet, for future roundtables.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Universal Code of Conduct 2021 consultations so far!
Os participantes da Fundação Wikimedia poderão incluir:
- Xeno (WMF) (talk · contribs), moderador
- BChoo (WMF) (talk · contribs)
- YKo (WMF) (talk · contribs) (ko)
- MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (talk · contribs) (pl)
- DBarthel (WMF) (talk · contribs) (de)
- MPossoupe (WMF) (talk · contribs) (fr)
- Oscar . (WMF) (talk · contribs) (es)
- Mervat (WMF) (talk · contribs) (ar)
- SOyeyele (WMF) (talk · contribs) (yo)
- RamzyM (WMF) (talk · contribs) (id, ms)
- JKoerner (WMF) (talk · contribs)
- Zuz (WMF) (talk · contribs)
Horas de Conversação
The facilitators will be available to discuss and answer questions about the the Enforcement Guidelines Draft and collect feedback to be reviewed by the Drafting Committee.
24 de agosto
- 03:00 UTC: concluído
- 14:00 UTC: concluído
31 de agosto
- 03:00 UTC concluído
- 14:00 UTC concluído
7 de setembro
- 03:00 UTC concluído
- 14:00 UTC hiperligação do encontro
The September Roundtable was hold on September 18 in two sessions: 03:00 UTC (Asia-Pacific-friendly) and 15:00 UTC (Europe and North America-friendly).
Sessões específicas do idioma / comunidade
In addition to the September 18 roundtable discussion, we will host the conversation session related to Universal Code of Conduct in a variety of languages. See the list below for more information.
|Idioma /comunidade||Hora (em UTC)||Hiperligação||Contacto|
|French||Sep 8, 10||Info||User:MPossoupe (WMF)|
|Turkic||Sep 11||TBD||User:Mehman (WMF)|
|Spanish||Sep 11 15:00||meeting link||User:Oscar . (WMF)|
|Russian||Sep 25||TBD||User:Mehman (WMF)|
|German||Oct 2||TBD||User:DBarthel (WMF)|
|Korean||Oct 4||TBD||User:YKo (WMF)|
Perguntas e tópicos da discussão
Fique à vontade para adicionar perguntas ou tópicos de interesse, em baixo.