Ito ay isang maikling gabay sa paggawa ng mga maisasaling pahina. Inilaan ito para sa kahit sinong gumawa ng pahina o nagpoproseso sa mga wiking multilingguwal, hal. Meta.
- Keep as much markup as possible outside the translation tags. If it's going to be the same in all languages there is no need to translate it.
- Keep punctuation inside the translation tags. Punctuation mark usage varies across languages, and localized versions need to be used.
- Don't put too much text within one translation unit. Create more translation units instead.
When you set up a discussion for many languages, please think about the following questions.
- Are all instructions translatable?
- When you tell people they can participate in any language, in which language do you say this?
- How will discussions work? There's probably no good solution for this, but you need to consider it.
- How do you handle translation of transcluded pages?