SWViewer (direct link) is een gebruiksvriendelijke webapplicatie dat wordt gebruikt om vandalisme, spam en andere vormen van ongewenste bewerkingen op verschillende Wikimediaprojecten te detecteren en terug te draaien. Met een simpel en intuïtief interface, kun je bewerkingen in real-time monitoren. In doing so, it provides a lot of features; such as rollback, speedy deletion, edit source.
Om de applicatie in de browser te openen (getest op Chrome, Firefox, Safari), klik op de volgende knop:
SWViewer.js is a user script that basically adds a link under the "Tools" section on the sidebar to access the SWViewer tool easily from any page.
SWViewer may only be used by editors with a Wikimedia account.
The application works in two modes called global queue and local queue.
Local queue is enabled when a user doesn't have any global user right but have rollback on one or more projects.
In the local queue, users will only get edits where they have rollback. Users who don't have global rights can also enable global queue from settings and perform undo but they should have 1000 edits globally (except test wikis) and should not have more than one active block.
The following features make SWViewer distinctive:
- Cross-wiki patrolling: SWViewer uses EventStreams to get edits and since EventStreams has edits from all WMF wikis, it can be used on any wiki or combination of wikis.
- Simple interface: SWViewer's interface is a minimal one. This is due to a belief that SWViewer should focus exclusively on vandalism/spam removal, rather than becoming a general-purpose framework for a diversity of unconstructive edits. When more information is needed the interface provides links to relevant pages of the wiki, which open in a normal web browser.
- If you experience any issues or have suggestions for how something could be better, let us know at the talk page.
- You can also join our IRC channel #swviewerverbinden or discord server.
- Code repository.
- Also you can help us by adding summaries and deletion templates to the config page and by translating interface.
- Somebody’s abusing the tool? Let us know!
SWViewer users can add the userbox to their page.
You will also be listed in Wikimedians who use SWViewer.