SWViewer enables you to monitor the recent changes of a wiki in real-time. In doing so it provides a lot of features; such as rollback, diff, edit-source and much more. In order to use the application, user should have local or global rollback userright.
- space — Show next diff
- esc — Close pop-ups
- r — Rollback
- y — Rollback with custom edit summary
- [ or p — Browse back
- e — Edit page
- o — Open page in new tab
- a — Local contributions
- / — Global contributions
- s — Settings
- u — Logout
- t — The Talk
- l — Logs
- Rewind edits — view previous edits (only 6).
- Rollback — similar to rollback on wiki.
- Custom Rollback — add edit summary to the revert, somewhat like undo but in actual it's done using rollback too. There's also a warn button while using this button, which can be used to warn user only if it's configured on /config.json page.
- Edit source — source of the page is displayed in a edit window right in application with an option to provide summary to the changes and also to tag for deletion.
- Open on-wiki — will open the diff on-wiki in a separate tab.
- More options — such as link to article history, GUC and CentralAuth for IP/User.
To open the application in browser (tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari), click the following button:
If you use Chrome browser, you can install SWViewer as an WebApp on desktop as well as mobile, instructions for which are as follows:
Install user scriptEdit
- Repo isn't public due to security reasons, but we can add any trusted user by request. Just drop a message onwiki, IRC or discord.