Hi, welcome to meta, Yosri. I read your question. As for desysopping, no local user can deal with such request - you can submit your request on Requests for permission instead. --Aphaia 11:15, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
Pagi ini, secara tiba-tiba saya tidak dapat membuka laman MS.wikipedia. Saya rasa ini bukan masalah komputer saya kerana saya masih boleh membukan laman wikimedia yang lain. Bolehkah saya mengetahui apa yang sebenarnya berlaku?
Ychmatematik 05:11, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
Request for CheckUser information processedEdit
Vandalisme on ms.wikipediaEdit
- @Arctic Kangaroo: That's not really nice, meta is multilingual project, you have to tolerate it, regards.--AldNonUcallin?☎ 14:40, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Dear Yosri, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 10:10, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Re: MS WikiEdit
- I've renamed the account globally. I'm a global renamer. Please see Global rename policy. Regards.--Avocato (talk) 20:19, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
Greetings! You are receiving this message because, at some point in the past, you have participated in a discussion around the topic of harassment. The Support and Safety team is holding a series of consultations gathering feedback on the best potential solutions to the problem. The next stage is a workshop where we hope to narrow the focus to individual actionable ideas and explore how to bring some of these ideas to life.
- Please join us at the Harassment workshop!
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?Edit
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:01, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
re MS WikiEdit
i Understand you speak the Malay language. I was wondering if you can translate for me the phrases "village in China", "village in Indonesia", "commune in Morocco", and "populated place" in India. It is for Wikidata. Thank you in advance.