-- 16:57, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
You have a new message at Talk:CIS-A2K/Requests#Requesting_Funds_for_Wikiacademy_at_Oxford_Book_stores_Kolkata. -- 04:24, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updatesEdit
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Wikivoyage basic workshopEdit
Hi, I saw you're organising a Wikivoyage workshop, which I think is a fantastic initiative! The large number of guidelines, policies, and templates Wikivoyage has can indeed have a chilling effect on new editors, so it's always easier if someone can help out. I'd be happy to volunteer my assistance if needed. I have years of editing experience, and contribute to Wikivoyage on a weekly basis so I'm up to date with the latest policies and templates. Just drop me a message on my talk page if you'd like to get in touch. All the best, ArticCynda (talk) 19:01, 25 August 2020 (UTC)