Participant selection Train the Trainer 2015Edit
|You have been selected to join TTT 2015|
|Hello Nrgullapalli, Congratulations!!! You have been selected to attend the Wikipedia Train the Trainer program at Bangalore during 26 February to 1 March 2015. We are excited to see you in Bangalore! |
We request you to please book your travel tickets to reach Bangalore by 25 February, 2015 evening and plan to leave on 1 March 2015 evening or 2 March, 2015 morning. CIS-A2K will reimburse you costs of 3 tier AC or Volvo bus fare. We will be in touch with you over e-mail and mobile for further coordination. If you have any queries please leave a message here.
A barnstar for youEdit
This barnstar is awarded to you in recognition of your leadership and presentation skills in the Train the Trainer 2015 program. We hope to have enriched your Wiki-experience and would like to see active contribution from you towards outreach and other Wiki-activities. Thank you once again for your enthusiastic participation. -- CIS-A2K team (talk) 10:00, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Peer review and document improvement requestEdit
This is a Peer review request to seek broader input to improve page: Help:Form I & Affidavit (Customised for reliqushment of copyright as per 'free cultural work' definition) an option available under (Indian) Copyright act 1957 rules.
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 17:33, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for showing interest to participate in the Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest event. This message is to acknowledge receipt of your application. We'll inform you if you are selected. -- User:Titodutta (CIS-A2K) (talk) 02:32, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
A week or so ago, we informed you that we received your application. Now, let us tell you about the selection procedure. We want the communities to select their representatives. We have posted on your Wikipedia's Village Pump and asked to comment on your application. Though we understand it is quite difficult to assess one’s contribution on the basis of endorsements only, it is impossible on our end to select one from your community as a representative without your consent. -- 00:35, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
WikiConference India 2016 updatesEdit
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipientsEdit
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
2016 Community Wishlist SurveyEdit
You’re getting this message because you participated in the 2015 Community Wishlist Survey and we want to make sure you don't miss it this year – or at least can make the conscious choice to ignore if it you want to. The 2015 survey decided what the Community Tech team should work on during 2016. It was also the focus of Wikimedia hackathons and work by other developers. You can see the status of wishes from the 2015 wishlist at 2015 Community Wishlist Survey/Results.
The 2016 Community Wishlist Survey is now open for wishes. You can create proposals until November 20. You will be able to vote on which wishes you think are best or most important between November 28 and December 12. /Johan (WMF) (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:17, 14 November 2016 (UTC)