hello! please also add some questions/needs of your community. and ideas you can share with others (if any) --アンタナナ 12:19, 26 April 2016 (UTC)
Население в ВикиданныхEdit
Здравствуйте, Георге! Приедете ли к нам в Санкт-Петербург на вики-конференцию? Меня интересует такой вопрос. Сейчас в русской Википедии имеется шаблон «Население», который вставляется в вики-статьи о населённых пунктах, но его имеет право заполнять только бот участника Игорь Темиров, что не очень хорошо. Планируется перенос его в Викиданные, но как это сделать, и может ли этому помочь, например, PetScan, про который вы предлагаете сделать презентацию? Андрей Лишанский (talk) 20:05, 25 September 2016 (UTC)
Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017Edit
- Dear Gheorghe,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Romania & Moldova and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 20:58, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
Корректировка списка статей для написания в рамках Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017Edit
Приветствую. Просьба не корректировать список предлагаемых к написанию статей в сторону уменьшения. Авторы участвующие в конкурсе в недоумении пойдут ли уже написанные по словникам статьи в зачет, после удаления соответствующих тем из словников. С уважением JukoFF (talk) 15:50, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- @JukoFF: Вы об этом? --Gikü (talk) 16:00, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- Мне написали об этих: (Q3586093), (Q3277015), (Q12735178). JukoFF (talk) 21:08, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- @JukoFF: Так это добавили какие-то участники без обсуждения. У нас список был составлен по консенсусу, и любые другие добавки я посчитал как несогласованные действия. Впрочем, я так и описал свою правку.
- А почему участники конкурса в недоумении? Насколько я знаю, засчитываются все статьи про участвующие страны, независимо от их принадлежности к спискам. --Gikü (talk) 21:31, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- Тогда понятно. Относительно всех статей независимо от их принадлежности к спискам, в Русской Википедии критерии жестче, в зачет идут только статьи по словникам. JukoFF (talk) 21:37, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- Мне написали об этих: (Q3586093), (Q3277015), (Q12735178). JukoFF (talk) 21:08, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
Invitation to RFC about Romanian WikipediaEdit
Hello. I invite you to Requests for comment/Extreme abuses at the Romanian Wikipedia. --George Ho (talk) 21:13, 6 July 2017 (UTC) Please, please, please leave me out of this. This user has driven nuts everybody on rowiki already. Gikü (talk) 21:22, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
Phabricator task about Latin and Cyrillic conversion in rowikiEdit
Hello again. I won't ask you about the RFC. I promise you that. I come here again to inform you about the Phabricator. The task is requested to convert between Latin and Cyrillic script in Romanian Wikipedia. You can comment there. Thanks. --George Ho (talk) 23:48, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
Approved submission for Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017Edit
On behalf of the Programme Committee of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017, I am pleased to inform you that your submission Create one-day challenges in under one hour was approved for presentation and was included in the event programme. Please take your time to review the schedule, as there might be some slight differences between the available timeslot allocated for your talk, and the duration you requested. Thank you for your participation, and see you in Warsaw. :) Bests, →Spiritia 18:17, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hi @Spiritia:, Vodnokon4e and I decided to merge my submission into his - Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2017/Programme/Submission/CEE Contests. What's the procedure? Gikü (talk) 18:23, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
- I knew of the merging. But I understood the title of the combined talk is yours, actually. No problem, just renaming it in the programme. →Spiritia 18:25, 25 August 2017 (UTC)
Commond deletion bot requirementsEdit
I'm contacting you because you supported the Commons Deletion Bot proposal in the 2017 Community Wishlist. The Wishlist team has finalized the draft specifications for how the bot will work, and are seeking review in confirming or discussing the plans for the bot. If you have some time, please take a look and leave a comment. Thanks, happy editing to you. - Keegan (WMF) (talk) 19:06, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
Commons deletion notification botEdit
You are receiving this message because you supported the Commons deletion notification bot in the 2017 Community Wishlist Survey.
Commons deletion notification bot is ready to be deployed to any Wikimedia wiki that wishes to use it. If your community is interested in the bot, you can leave a request on the project page on meta-wiki. The bot messages are available for translation on translatewiki.net, as part of preparing the bot for release.
SVG Translate Community wishlist survey projectEdit
Hello! Thank you for voting for the SVG Translate project that was proposed in the 2017 Wishlist survey. The Community Tech team in the Wikimedia Foundation is beginning to start their work on the project. We're currently looking for feedback on some open questions which will allow us to come up with preliminary designs for the tool. If you are interested in being involved, you can watch the project page and join in the discussions on the talk page. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and learning from your experiences. Thank you. -- NKohli (WMF), Product Manager, Community Tech (talk) 21:53, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
CEE Spring 2018 PostcardEdit
Dear Gikü, I want to thank you for the postcard that you have sent me regarding my contribution during CEE Spring 2018/ CEE Women! It really motivates me to contribute more on Wikipedia. Warm hugs from Tirana :)-Kristina Millona (talk) 18:13, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist SurveyEdit
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:24, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
"Who Wrote That" project updateEdit
Hello. I'm reaching out to you as you participated in the 2017 Community Wishlist proposal for "Who Wrote That" project (previously known as "Blame Tool"). The Community Tech team is kicking things off on the project and we have an early-stage mockup available for you to look at. I invite you to follow that project page, where I will be posting periodic status updates for the project. You are also welcome to provide your thoughts on the talk page. Thank you. -- NKohli (WMF) (talk) 22:57, 21 February 2019 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your supportEdit
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
WAM2019 welcomes your support!Edit
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Guidance of Fountain toolEdit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Wiki Loves Earth 2021 in TunisiaEdit
Wiki Loves Earth in Tunisia Jury MemberEdit
I would like to invite you to be a Jury member of Wiki Loves Earth in Tunisia.
Call For Volunteer Facilitators Across Africa Edit
The Africa Narrative is seeking volunteer facilitators in Egypt (two volunteers) and Senegal (two volunteers) for the AfroCreatives Wikiproject.
The AfroCreatives Wikiproject aims to support and mobilize creatives and professionals from the African creative sector, as well as enthusiasts more broadly, to contribute and enhance knowledge on Wikipedia about Africa’s creative economy. Its inaugural effort will target the film sectors of Egypt, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Senegal.
The Africa Narrative (TAN) is a non-profit that develops singular, high-impact initiatives in support of African creatives and the African cultural and creative industries with the aim to strengthen capacity in the continent’s creative economy and the global visibility of African cultural soft power.
All volunteers must have full professional proficiency in English. In Senegal, they must have native or full professional proficiency in French; in Egypt, they must have native or full professional proficiency in Arabic. Volunteer facilitators should have a vast knowledge about Wikimedia projects and experience with teaching new editors. All volunteers will be compensated.
Interested participants may sign up on the project's Meta page. You may also indicate your country and email if your Wikipedia account is not associated with any email address.
We will be glad if you can share with or recommend an Egyptian or Senegalese Wikipedian as well.
Thank you for participation in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022!Edit
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2022! We are grateful for your willingness to share free knowledge about the people and culture of Ukraine when it is needed the most.
As promised, the organizers want to appreciate your contribution by awarding you a certificate of participation. Please wait for further notifications from me on that issue.
What comes to prizes: because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, there could be delays in shipping, however, we will definitely get back soon with more information on that.