List of Wikipedias/TableEdit
Hi. Just as information to you. There is a bot that updates the table on List of Wikipedias/Table two time per day, so there is no need to update the table manually. -- Tegel (Talk) 11:33, 6 March 2017 (UTC)
/* Help */Edit
مساء الخير اخ مصعب من فضلك أريد أن أعرف طريقة إنشاء حساب جديد على ويكيبيديا العربية من داخل تركيا؟ انا مجبر على استخدام البروكسي بحكم ان الموقع محظور هنا, ولم اتمكن من إنشاء حساب--AhrimanAmmaneh (talk) 11:54, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
تعديل على صفحة مشغل النظام/إداري النظامEdit
عزيزي مصعب، يوجد منصبين اثنين يسببان الخلط الأول هو إداري النظام (system administrator) والآخر هو (system operator/sysop). لاحظت أن الأول (system administrator) ترجم إلى (إداري النظام) إلا أن استخدام ذات الاسم للمصطلح الثاني سوف يتسبب في خلط. أرجو منك مراجعة التعديل الذي أجريته على صفحة (sysop) حتى تنلافى الخلط بين المنصبين. HaythamAbulela 02:45, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018Edit
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.
Wiki Project Medicine Foundation MembershipEdit
Dear Wiki Project Med Supporter, you are receiving this message as you have shown interest in supporting Wiki Project Med in the past. As our organization grows and evolves, we want to be able to verify peoples ongoing interest in being involved. To that end, the board has decided to require renew of membership every two years. So -- whether you are a current member or not, please fill out our updated membership form, to ensure your membership till the end of 2020. Please note -- We ask that you fill out the form by Feb 3rd, as we are close to elections and only members can nominate themselves for the board and vote!
Dear WikiProject Medicine member, the election for 5 seats on the board is underway and voting is now open till March 24th. We encourage you to use your right to vote by supporting the candidates you prefer HERE. Please also note that on Monday, March 25, between 1900-2000 UTC we will be holding our open annual meeting online. A link will be sent via the mailing list / Facebook group so stay tuned. We hope you can join us! Best, James & Shani. 14:16, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your supportEdit
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), you can also add others. If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 13:20, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
WAM2020 welcomes your support!Edit
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
- Hello~I cannot find the Arabic Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 Fountain pages (only 2019). Could you help me?--KOKUYO (talk) 18:06, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
- Good job! But what is Fountain page is "en", not "ar"?--KOKUYO (talk) 08:37, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- BTW, we find that some Fountain pages cannot be displayed properly, and contacted Le Loi (the tool developer) for this question. He says these pages haven't been created or approved yet.
- The Arabic Wikipedia Asian Month Fountain page need admin (from Arabic Wikipedia) to go to their profile (chick their name at top of the page), select "approval" and approve the editahon. (like this) This change is to prevent creation of vandal editahon with attacks in the title.
- I hope this information will help you. If you have any question, please tell me . --KOKUYO (talk) 08:39, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
@KOKUYO: I have created this page I hope this will work because I am an admin at ar.wp but I went to approval section but I didn't find anything so that I created a new editathon. Regards --Avicenno (talk) 13:16, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- [This page is right (but its url....). BTW, if you didn't find anything for approval section, this Fountain page may be not created.--KOKUYO (talk) 02:24, 28 October 2020 (UTC)
- @KOKUYO: Hi. We have around 20 participants who created articles before the month but they were unable to add them to the fountain tool due to the technical issue and they were not aware it was fixed later. How can I add them manually? Yesterday I tried adding some but due to the large numbers of articles from newbees and being at work I was not able to add them all, and today I can't find "submit" button. Any solution? Regards--Avicenno (talk) 11:17, 2 December 2020 (UTC)
- @Ле Лой: Thank you very much. Appreciated--Avicenno (talk) 21:20, 2 December 2020 (UTC)
Guidance of Fountain toolEdit
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10
Dear World Heritage enthusiast,
We are thrilled to announce that Wiki World Heritage User Group has been finally recognized ! This wouldn't have been possible without your support !
Please join us on:
Wishing you an excellent week ahead !
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
18:25, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
World War II… 75 Years AfterEdit
Thank you for participating and organizing activities related to the project World War II… 75 Years After on your Wiki! At the following link you can find Barnstar which, if you wish, you can assign to your participants:
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
16:09, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
Wiki World Heritage UG preparatory meetingEdit
The first preparatory meeting of Wiki World Heritage User Group will be held on 26 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, and are looking forward to having you with us!
- Meeting link : Here
- Meeting ID : 763 8364 4697
- Password: WWH
Wiki World Heritage UG board electionEdit
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020Edit
Many thanks for all your dedication and contribution of Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. We are here welcome you update the judge member list, status and ambassador list for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. Here will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021. To make sure all the qualified participants can receive their awards, we need your kind help.
If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Happy New Year and Best wishes,
Hi, I'm reaching out to you because you've used Special:MassMessage here in the last couple of months. In phab:T270435 there's a discussion about how to be able to use MassMessage when using the new "Page to be sent as a message" function, which would require an easier way of adding a timestamp. My suggestion is to add it automatically, since MassMassages are going out to discussion pages of different kinds, and should be timestamped. If you have a workflow where you don't want your message to be timestamped, please let me now on my talk page or in the Phabricator ticket. /Johan (WMF) (talk) 14:15, 14 January 2021 (UTC)
Wiki World Heritage UG Minutes of the Meeting 02-13-2021Edit
The first meeting of the Board of Wiki World Heritage User Group (WWH UG) was held last February 13, 2021. Board members discussed several topics including the dispatching of roles inside the board. You can find the minutes of the meeting via the following link .
Also, the board discussed the importance of capacity building for the group members and we would like to invite all the members to fill the following form  in order to help define the learning priorities.
Furthermore, the board discussed some ideas for the 2021 annual program but we would like to hear also from the members in case they would like to propose some activities. We would like to invite you to update this page and add any potential activities.
A meeting will be held in the first week of March in order to finalize the program and you can find below  a doodle link to choose the date and time that suits you.
Wiki World Heritage Membership RequestEdit
Wiki World Heritage UG Membership is open to anyone who supports the group's mission and objectives. To formally become a member, it is mandatory that members fill the Membership Request Form. Requests are automatically approved, except for the case of the global ban as mentioned in the by-laws.
This will also help us facilitate this year's activities and established a communication channel. You may access the form here: