Please join the East and South East Wikimedian regional meet up in the Wikimedia Conference 2017 edit
Hello, for the past few years, the Wikimedians in the east and south east regions are always gathering in the Wikimedia Conference to discuss the possibilities to collaborate to make the region grows. This year the meet up is also happening, please feel free to sign up via this page, and feel free to add my Facebook. Bon voyage! --Liang(WMTW) (talk) 09:57, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
The Partnerships and Global Reach team from the Wikimedia Foundation will be hosting few sessions during Wikimedia Conference 2017 in Berlin.
Session 3: Sharing talks: Awareness / Reading
We'd like to invite you to join us in planning, leading and participating in any or all of these sessions. It would be great to have a diverse set of experiences and insights as we guide the audience to the goal of the session. Particularly, we want the session participants to have the following outcomes:
They walk away with concrete ideas on how they can raise awareness in their country through partnerships and how they can find such partners. They will recognize when a partnership is in trouble, learn how to address it during program design, and be aware of exit strategies to deal with such situations. They will have good examples and motivation to replicate success stories in their local contexts.
Would you like to join us? We will be happy to chat with you anytime this week to quickly coordinate how we can be working together. Please let us know as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at rayyakkannu wikimedia.org
Thanks, Ravishankar Ayyakkannu, Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia, Wikimedia Foundation. --22:32, 23 March 2017 (UTC)
Rapid grant / Kiwix edit
Hey there, I'm currently on vacation but Alex from the Foundation flagged your request to me. I think this is great! Drop me an email (Stephane at Kiwix org) to tell me what you had in mind, and we'll try to work out the best way to help. Cheers, Stephane (talk) 09:49, 9 May 2018 (UTC)
Next meetup in Bangkok? edit
Dear WikiProject Medicine member, the election for 5 seats on the board is underway and voting is now open till March 24th. We encourage you to use your right to vote by supporting the candidates you prefer HERE. Please also note that on Monday, March 25, between 1900-2000 UTC we will be holding our open annual meeting online. A link will be sent via the mailing list / Facebook group so stay tuned. We hope you can join us! Best, James & Shani. 14:16, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
ESEAP Preparatory Council voting reminder, clarification, and update for community and individual seats edit
Dear ESEAP Wikimedians,
This is a reminder, clarification, and update to the voting of ESEAP Preparatory Council's community seats and individual seats.
- It is important to note that individual votes are not accepted in this category, only votes casted on behalf of an ESEAP community are accepted. The votes for Community seats are exclusive to the ESEAP-verified Communities themselves.
- Votes representing Wikimedia projects must be cast by an admin of the Wikimedia project, with a link to the discussion within the project.
- Other votes representing communities must be casted by a leading member of the community, with a link to the discussion within the community.
- Votes that does not meet the community seat's voting guidelines will be stricken out and not counted.
- To learn more about the community process, please refer to the voting guidelines on this meta page.
- Considering that there seem to be some misunderstandings of this voting category, the voting for the community seats will be extended and will end at .
- Please refer to these criteria for who can vote.
- The voting period for individual seats will remain unchanged and will end at .
The final results of all seats will be announced by 10th September 2023. We strongly encourage your participation in this voting process. If you have any questions, please leave a message on the talk page.
Rachmat04, on behalf of the Process Oversight Sub-Committee, 10:24, 30 August 2023 (UTC)